EA Forums - Banner

Change my status from general into officer

For a long time now I am the only one who still plays in the alliance I am In now.
I would like to leave my alliance, but I am a general and someone told meI have to change my status into officier.
How do I do this?

I also tried to disband the alliance but I am not able to do so.
Please help me for this is frustrating to me.


  • It is your rank of Second in Command or Commander in Chief that restricts you from leaving the alliance. If you are the not the only one in the alliance then you should promote someone to Commander in Chief then demote yourself to member. At that point you will be able to leave.

    If you are the only member of the alliance you to alliance properties where there is an option to disband the alliance. Be aware that if you disband an alliance with a badge for killing the fortress then the position on the Hall of Fame is removed.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I repeat only what Gamerdruid said, if you are the only supreme commander to promote another player to supreme commander
    and then you degrade yourself to a member and then you can leave the alliance, if another supreme commander already exists, manage your rank and become a member only so you can leave alliance, I did it yesterday and it worked
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!