EA Forums - Banner

WCS 2019 Ruleset

Prev13
EE_Elephterion
905 posts Envision Developer
edited February 14
Which rules do you want to see for the World Championship 2019?
Envision Entertainment Community Liaison

WCS 2019 Ruleset 140 votes

Forgotten Attacks - NO Morale
72%
Sorrowman1984_BlackDeath2014_Waylord7shadowar666kobalttixseraphimshockPAran0idPRoph3cytokenting-SAS-nz84Smild30Rompoxsannahopeainzomn1achaleomichXhailGC1XhailedproezhikShinerplunderereddi1313131p0ir_r0tt 101 votes
NO Forgotten Attacks - Morale active
2%
nuubalSoixieBambiByte 3 votes
Forgotten Attacks - Morale active
21%
leo7044gamerdruidUncle_J00AlkalyneD4paulgodden74BL4STYOUFyeSxFingReaperS3ras_V1ctoriafreinaosScorpio001garrus1979JosephWarTATheSnake_oII_Karpov_IIkOeGyKaptainKanaliealexkt03bcnul8trKentBr0ckman 30 votes
NO Forgotten Attacks - NO Morale
3%
ScareyBillie26Sheosunpep823Shepotokzaklaxton 5 votes
Other
0%
Iulius1000 1 vote

Replies

• Forgotten Attacks - Morale active
    Will the moral be with 4 or 7 level difference?
    In my opinion on a world with Forgotten Attacks enabled it has to be Moral with 7 level difference, because the ratio between shooting Forgotten Bases and farming outposts is perfectly matched and everything else will make it unbalanced.
  • pep823
    4 posts New member
    Do it however you want, it's indifferent. If you want a long server, place the morality and if you want a quick server place it without morality.
    Do you have an estimated date for the WCS end of this month ? march ? Since Tib 38 open tomorrow I don't want to start it if WCS open 2 week later...
    AlkalyneD4

Currently playing on : Tiberium 37 (Angry Birds)
    > @Uncle_J00 said:
    > Will the moral be with 4 or 7 level difference?
    > In my opinion on a world with Forgotten Attacks enabled it has to be Moral with 7 level difference, because the ratio between shooting Forgotten Bases and farming outposts is perfectly matched and everything else will make it unbalanced.

this is indeed a very serious and important question that need to be answered before players vote because will change complexly the outcome of the gallop .

PS Actually I imo the 7 level is still favorizing the farming by good % , a +8 would make it more balanced and +9 would make the digging bit more valuable. So I would prefer with 8 or 9 but there has never been a server like this so , were just my 2 cents :smiley:
    Make it so units lvl up by % of a lvl not a full lvl and make everything 10x more costly :D
  • Forgotten Attacks - NO Morale
    I'd prefer a forgotten attacks world without a morale. This world setup forces the player to focus on defense as well as offense. Also can the championship world be like a regular world, except the forgotten bases are tougher to get through? Add also a research bonus multiplier, like 2x or 3x.
    What I meant by tougher to get through, imagine a right triangle with its lower tip the edge of the world and its highest point the is the center with level 65 bases. I want that triangle to be steeper, either as a whole to make it look like half a trapezoid.
    Any idea roughly when it will start? I don't want to waste time on w38 if it is soon..
    wow, nice.. The multis made it to the poll.. gogo, make the wcs for the preshooting russians! :D
    Koegy - you will be the first whom we will pre-shoot )))))
    Last morale server was half a year - very very long time
    I prefer a forgotten attacks world without morale
    Has the poll been biased by a multi-accounting person? It seems the forgotten attacks - no morals has jumped by 300%!!!
    they fixed the multiaccount problem with the new updates so why torture people to morale and FB attacks?
    tokenting i wont you near me on WCS
  • pep823
    4 posts New member
    EA, publish fast date of the WSC. The wait despairs me
  • BRAVO - only to have one chosen alliance won again WCS EA must change the rules of the game
    you have destroyed alliance / players cooperation so that one group won the WCS
    WHY - whenever the favorite EA group loses another server, the rules of the game are always changed?

this game is a big cheat - you only favor programmers, you destroy this game only for the "selected group", who in this group is everyone knows

you destroyed the sense of this game for your favorites - BRAVO
    only to have one chosen alliance won again
    I want to see something chaotic with this idea. Only one alliance in world, with ALL players involved. Lets see how fast the championship can be finished. Players should not compete with one another but work as a team to clear the goal. My alt has joined an alliance that's named after wolves. Lets see if cooperation can make this happen. :smiley:
  • Has the poll been biased by a multi-accounting person? It seems the forgotten attacks - no morals has jumped by 300%!!!

I'll have to investigate if this is really the case. However i'd like to remind everyone that a forum poll is unlikely to be very representative for the wider community. So whether the final results will be reflected in the ruleset or not remains to be seen ;)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • NO Forgotten Attacks - Morale active
    I'll have to investigate if this is really the case....

Enact a minimum of 10 posts and 6+ month account to be able to vote and/or filter by same.

or the simpler answer is : majority of people don't like morale and FB attacks together. A poll was done and Democracy won...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!