EA Forums - Banner

World type for next PTE reset

What are the developer's plans on the next PTE reset that can occur either this March or early April? I wanted to play on a newly released forgotten attacks server, whether or not its in the PTE. Can I request for the next reset in the PTE to be a forgotten attacks world? Thank you if so. Also regarding worlds, forgotten attacks are the best as it gives focus on the defense. BTW, when is the next forgotten attacks world planned to be released? Will it be late April or early May?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2850 posts Moderator
    edited February 26
    Lot's of questions there - expect an announcement fairly soon on some of the questions :smiley:
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Ok, can we have a poll on the PTE world settings? I'd like to play 2 accounts there... its the easiest world in terms of playing 2 accounts!
  • gamerdruid
    2850 posts Moderator
    I doubt a poll is of any use to the developers. They intend to test some changes to the game so are interested in feedback on those changes, whatever they may be. There are a number of settings that may be adjusted now that couldn't be in the past. For example, world can have (or not have) Morale and/or Forgotten attacks, can have (or not) the new systems for kills. The loot levels can be adjusted. My understand is that in the past some of these were hard coded into the game, now they are set as variables.
  • Thanks for telling me that everything's being planned by the developers. It seems they're willing to risk tinkering with some constants and adjusting them in the PTE. Are PTE's resets announced here in the forums or in the world?
  • gamerdruid
    2850 posts Moderator
    edited February 28
    PTE resets are announced here in the forum, often at short notice (hours on the day). They are announced in the world via a pop-up screen announcing maintenance and in the chat window too.

Expect an announcement soon.

• This is why i have gathered you all here today. I have enabled the announcement 35 seconds ago: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/241300/pte-reset-today-28th-feb#latest
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison