EA Forums - Banner

PTE & 19.2 issues

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    • The home marker should now correctly point to the last base you visited

This does not happen....... Still points to the previous base that shot a forgotten base, not a base that had been selected and viewed.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • He he he he. I'm - [Player_2459370]:
    706noggerhc2.png
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    27 posts Member
    edited April 24
    the PTE is showing leo stat passwords instead of names h58i4mk1nys7.png
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    If you log out and back in again the player number should change back to your player name. Mine did!
  • Today, when I entered one of the worlds that I play, in the "My games" tab, the PTE world did not appear. https://prnt.sc/ngwjxm
    Using the link that @gamerdruid has in the forums I was able to access the PTE world but my name appeared as player_xxxxxx and the PTE world still did not appear in my list of worlds.
    I decided to go back to the previous page and then move on to the next page (it would be something like going back to the previous world and then going back to the PTE). http://prntscr.com/ngwo1g
    At that moment my name appeared again correctly and the PTE world was added to the list of worlds. https://prnt.sc/ngwlxg
    Is it normal ?
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    This is a result of a recent update to fix issues - yes it is 'normal' *ie happens for everyone* and once your player name is showing correctly it will continue to do so. PTE will show on the list of worlds and as the most recent world (if it is the most recent). It is a one time error.
  • If the MoveRecoveryCheat also would reset the attack recovery 10 field move limit in PTE... it would be nice :)

Buggy?!?
    The very first attack I had was really slow and would not launch. After restarting it would work, but not until a couple of minutes after logging in.
    I restarted next time and I could attack straight away so it might have been a local problem with me, but if (when!) that happens in game that an attack won't lauch during PvP, 1+ minute of not being able to attack after logging in would mean you'r dead...

I have had it happen in game on earlier server as well that it would freeze while attacking, and especially in PvP (of course!) otherwise I would not have mentioned it here yet until testing it more.

And Yes Gamerdruid, It was both with and without scripts & Tampermonkey ;)
    Started to turn it all off during PvP just to be sure.

/Key
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    BUG Report: The badges earned for killing the fortress are not showing correctly when on the PTE. Many badges are missing but show OK on other worlds.
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    • Currently, level 1 defense units will be displayed as disabled for players of the opposite faction when spectating a base, even if all requirements are met and the units will be active during combat. This is a visual bug and does only affect level 1 units.
    The visual bug is showing only some units as disabled.

• EE_Elephterion
    1133 posts Envision Developer
    gamerdruid wrote: »

Default defense units, Walls and Scorpion/MG-Nest that have no research dependency are not affected afaik. Any other units i am not aware of?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    edited April 30
    Unfortunately the base I was looking at has now being killed - and is unlikely to return - so I'm not sure. It was a NOD base and had infantry of some kind showing OK, not as as disabled.

I'll do a little research........
    and the result of that research was that the bug is now fixed - or at least not visible to me!
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • One of the novelties of version 19.2 is to show the number of supports that are on our base when we are attacking?
    https://prnt.sc/nkmk4x
    Is it normal for a text to appear instead of a number (perhaps the name of a variable)?
    I think that "tnf:" is because the location is missing, right?
    I'm using the last version of Chrome: Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official build) (64 bits)
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    2649 posts Moderator
    The text disappears if a support is on the base. I'm not sure if the text is meant to be visible or a 0 showing.

The tnf: is because something is missing in their setup - they are aware of this. Before it is rolled out later this week it should be fixed.
  • EE_Elephterion
    edited May 6
    It seems the Support Summary has its display triggered by MoveCooldown or other Altert states of a base.
    This will unlikely get fixed in 19.2 I think.

The tnf: is related to the localization of the window description. I'm looking into why that is currently not properly displaying a translation.
  • XDaast
    63 posts Member
    I know its no concern of Envision but The Movement script by petui has been broken by 19.2. Please let me know if a fix is found.
  • I think they may have changed the way they collect the ID for the bases, camps, etc.
    I don't see the city_id anymore on PTE when turning on 'Show Debuginfo'

Du you know Elep?
  • EE_Elephterion
    Which script are you using to enable the Debug Information to begin with? I'm not aware on changes in that regard.

Keyser_888 wrote: »
    I think they may have changed the way they collect the ID for the bases, camps, etc.
    I don't see the city_id anymore on PTE when turning on 'Show Debuginfo'

Du you know Elep?

• nefrontheone
    261 posts Member
    edited May 9
    Which script are you using to enable the Debug Information to begin with? I'm not aware on changes in that regard.

I only can view this error of The Movement script in PTE: http://prntscr.com/nmek1n
    And the buttons for the script don't appears: http://prntscr.com/nmel97
    In other worlds works and not error is showed.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • nefrontheone
    261 posts Member
    edited May 9
    I'm not a developer, sorry, but…
    can the fault be in this line http://prntscr.com/nmeryi ?
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • XDaast
    63 posts Member
    Yes, that is where the error occurs.