EA Forums - Banner

Connection issues May 2019

Replies

• same for french world 4, cant collect ressources, cant destroy base or other
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Any others down? World 19 Spanish??

The world is up but don't works correctly.
    Always testing something
  • Firestorm 7 down
  • paulmeln
    17 posts Member
    Still having connection issues on Firestorm 8, Wrath 15 and World 107
  • lsp117
    posts New member
    I cannot collect things, and some message "Error....." show up....
  • iguanaworld
    453 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I taking advantage of the issue of failures and connections / disconnections ...
    If you access a world and in the "My worlds" tab there is a disconnected one, when it is solved and it is connected again, the "Switch to world" button does not work.
    If you reload the current page without doing anything else, the "Switch to world" button is already working correctly.

Now playing in PTE, world 19 Spanish go offline and button to select this world is not active: http://prntscr.com/nsfcc1
    after a minutes the world back online an the button activated is WORKING: http://prntscr.com/nsffll

Maybe don't works if I'm in another worlds or I'm more crazy than I suppose. :-(
    Always testing something
  • Itsagamenub
    8 posts New member
    can not log into 39 or 36 even after problem was resolved
  • Itsagamenub
    8 posts New member
    now its vetern 6 and 39...
  • Itsagamenub
    8 posts New member
    vetern 6 38 and 39 now
  • paulmeln
    17 posts Member
    Restarting page or browser has no effect, server still disconnects after a while, "Collect Resources" doesn't work and message reply doesn't work
    Veteran 6 is now having problems too
  • gamerdruid
    3881 posts Moderator
    They are in the process of restarting as many worlds as they know about that are not working as planned. Keep the reports coming as they are being used to identify worlds with issues as well as their own internal systems.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Itsagamenub
    8 posts New member
    hope you compensate us for this horrible issue. lots of bases lost and lots of bases players started attacks on they may not have enough to finish or have to invest 2x more cp and rt to kill because they continue to heal or us that are leaving for next few hours who can not even log in once fixed to make sure our bases are alive and started a base that will definitely loose it because of the constant issues. Not just problems on ta either..... Seems to be over all games lately....
  • World 19 Spanish, running again
    Always testing something
  • monde 15 in france can't work like people said.
    cant collect package, attack forgotten etc
  • WrekkingKrew
    3 posts New member
    Same here all worlds not registering any changes - functions down - TiB26 also completely off line
    Whats going on - each time we get patched we get issues afterwards - Dont test crap on live servers

Need lots of compensation on this one boys - CP and RT will do -Thanks
  • on tiberian 12, the cambat simulator does not work
  • WrekkingKrew
    3 posts New member
    I also noticed a few days ago the that bulletin board function for placing world wide recruiting messages is locked out to CIC and SIC players - need a fix on that - also probably on all worlds - Internal alliance board seems to work fine
  • WrekkingKrew
    3 posts New member
    Gamerdruid its nice to see you here more active than on the worlds you play on - lol - keep it up - its appreciated
  • iguanaworld
    453 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Same here all worlds not registering any changes - functions down - TiB26 also completely off line
    Whats going on - each time we get patched we get issues afterwards - Dont test crap on live servers

Need lots of compensation on this one boys - CP and RT will do -Thanks

Don't mix different things (update works fine and the recently fail was a communication problem of EA infrastructure)

Compensation will be wellcome.
    Always testing something
  • Tiberium 10 up.