EA Forums - Banner

in forum view profile moderation bug maybe?

when you view your profile there is a moderation buttin to the right u click it and it takes you to a page saying notes then nothing whats up with that ? used to be you click moderation button message come up saying your not moderator

Replies

• gamerdruid
    2645 posts Moderator
    As a moderator I obviously have the moderatoration link, but it behaves the same for me.

Under that link I see how many topics you've started and how many posts you've made, with quick links to them.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • KG5IZE
    34 posts Member
    when i click this is the page igt7bagquorb.png
    "notes" lol like i said i remember clicking it before and ethier apop up or just message say you are not moderator you cant do that i thought maybe they changed it to something like i could add notes to my profile so when u click my name it show
  • gamerdruid
    2645 posts Moderator
    edited June 13
    OK - I am a moderator and I CAN add notes (I've added one to your profile, but only moderators will see what I've written.) To do so I used the little drop down beside the head on the same line as your name.
  • KG5IZE
    34 posts Member
    oh man lol what does my notes say? lol **** i might not want to know about notes on my other accounts lol poor m8 probably has fucxk that guy
  • gamerdruid
    2645 posts Moderator
    It's not a feature that moderators use - I only did so to test it out.

http://prntscr.com/o4rqgg

• EE_Elephterion
    1126 posts Envision Developer
    It's mostly used to document moderation actions and accountability, like documenting the reasons for warning s or bans if they have to be revisited etc.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • KG5IZE
    34 posts Member
    oh ok cool never been banned m8 got a 2nd warning once but they were both from the same conversation but to be fair the accusing party was talking just a much c rap as me but i did not report them and i did not see my warnings for months did not check that email back then lol