EA Forums - Banner

Next Worlds

Prev1
Will any more Firestorm or Wrath Worlds be opening soon?

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1185 posts Envision Developer
    Firestorm 12 just started recently. No ETA yet on the next world after Tib40 being still fresh.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • need new world as t40 already looking sewn up
  • Cy63rD3m0n
    1 posts New member
    The next one to start should be the Vet 7 server xD
  • oghuck
    5 posts New member
    would like to see another wrath soon, think has been well over a year since a wrath has been started.
    with forgotten attacks too pls ;)
  • oghuck
    5 posts New member
    started the tib 40 but don't like no forgotten attacks :( (went inactive there)
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    edited July 20
    oghuck wrote: »
    would like to see another wrath soon, think has been well over a year since a wrath has been started.
    with forgotten attacks too pls ;)

The last Wrath world, Wrath 6, was started on 15th February 2019 and it included forgotten attacks.
    I need new glasses :smile: Wrath 6 was started on 15/Feb/2016!

Wrath 23 was the last world. I don't have a start date for it.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • If memory serves me correct, I had a great start on Wrath 6 and 10, then someone decided to do some maintenance or a patch, one or the other or both, I couldn't log back on for over a week and lost everything I had worked so hard to achieve, gave up on both with 4 accounts (all mine) because of the log in issues...which, by the way, still exist...of course no one else has any log on issues, we've all just gotten immune to the goofy stuff we have to do to get to our games
  • most apps/developers would request to work with you to resolve any problems you're experiencing, not so here...
  • last time I logged on to Wrath 6 was 9/12/2018 - Wrath 10 was 9/08/18...not sure who posted this but they are WAY off: The last Wrath world, Wrath 6, was started on 15th February 2019 and it included forgotten attacks. I lost a lot of money on those 2 servers due to the never-ending Nightmare glitches
  • "The last Wrath world, Wrath 6, was started on 15th February 2019 and it included forgotten attacks."
  • Lets please move away from the WCS servers and Tib worlds for a spell...I know envision is a German Developer but you're excluding the rest of the world ...Really TIB 40 and you can't open another Wrath or Firestorm...why..????..
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    GeneralRGP wrote: »
    last time I logged on to Wrath 6 was 9/12/2018 - Wrath 10 was 9/08/18...not sure who posted this but they are WAY off: The last Wrath world, Wrath 6, was started on 15th February 2019 and it included forgotten attacks. I lost a lot of money on those 2 servers due to the never-ending Nightmare glitches
    "The last Wrath world, Wrath 6, was started on 15th February 2019 and it included forgotten attacks."
    Lets please move away from the WCS servers and Tib worlds for a spell...I know envision is a German Developer but you're excluding the rest of the world ...Really TIB 40 and you can't open another Wrath or Firestorm...why..????..

I need new glasses - Wrath servers are up to Wrath 23!
  • L have been waiting with my Alliance for a wrath world for over 6 months now We was told that what turned out to be Tib 39 was to be a Wrath world BUT no another TIB world then 40

We play the Game so come on EA you should also play the game
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    The only difference between Wrath worlds and Tib worlds is the start time.
  • Yes We Know That GD
    Server is USA Time Zone
    You tend to get a Better Class of Player on Wrath, Than the Bully Boys you get on Tib
    Thats why Many from Us, Can, NZ, Aus and that side of the world dont play
  • Yes We Know That GD
    Server is USA Time Zone
    You tend to get a Better Class of Player on Wrath, Than the Bully Boys you get on Tib
    Thats why Many from Us, Can, NZ, Aus and that side of the world dont play

Lol ...
  • my bad, your right gamer....the last time I was able to log on to was 9/12/2018... I would very much have like to have finished that one, someone decided otherwise (not me) either way, we need another Wrath and Firestorm....I agree, the tib worlds are full of people that hate americans, aussies etc., and think they need to prove something. Sorry, I know the devs are German and their bias is VERY apparent. I believe they are attempting to force everyone to "succumb" to their desire to push us to play their (the envision game) "Rivals".
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    Well it shows how much you know!

Command & Conquer Rivals is developed by Redwood Studios not by Envision.

The German players seem very much better organised than others - or at least they are on all the worlds I've played seriously on. That doesn't make for a bias by the developers. I don't believe anyone but EA wishes you to play Rivals, but feel free to do so!
  • The only RIVALS l Play is TIB v Wrath :0))))
    Ve Have Vays of Making you Play TIB

WRATH WRATH WRATH