EA Forums - Banner

Latest UP DATE

What has happened to AUTO REPAIR of Building and Units
They are Grayed out
Nothing was said about this in the up date info given out

Replies

• Which world are we talking about? Can you describe the issue a bit more detailed or with a screenshot?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • W107 it has happened
  • Are we talking about a script here or the auto-repair in Defense? I haven't noticed any bug on the worlds I visited after they where patched.
  • yes it's in the script auto repairs are disabled, only the auto collect packages works
  • IIRC @XDaast is already hard working on fixing scripts. As you know, those are not officially supported by us.
  • yes I know he does a great job, thanks for informing him of this script error
  • It looks like I can't log in into Tiberian 29. The green progress bar below the screen stops at %75. Tiberian 34 and 35 load as usual. What can I do about this?
  • positivo53 wrote: »
    It looks like I can't log in into Tiberian 29. The green progress bar below the screen stops at %75. Tiberian 34 and 35 load as usual. What can I do about this?

Clearing your browser cache and cookies should help accessing your world again after the update.
  • Nope, tried that (in advanced settings, removed everything in Chrome)
  • Lads on tib 36 Saying Base scanner is not working now
    Tried it my self every thing comes up but it does not scan
    Please pass on to ever looks after Malstrom tools
  • gamerdruid
    2727 posts Moderator
    External scripts like basescanner are not maintained by the developers or supported by them. No-one is now responsible for looking after the Maelstrom tools, although @XDaast and @leo7044 have undertaken to look and see if they can get them working.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I have fixed the API Wrapper for 19.3, Basescanner, auto repair, auto upgrade the only problem is they won't work on 19.2.1. I'm currently wrestling with the Movement. I'll let you all know when I can get it sorted.
  • Red4Con1
    1 posts New member
    Auto collection not working on world 89 (Europe). I have not cleared cache yet will do that to see if that will solve it.
  • Christian17300
    5 posts Member
    edited August 19
    Bonjour,

Je suis intéressé par votre correction sur le script.
    J'utilise actuellement un pack de scripts (CnC TA: Crucial Pack All in One by DebitoSphere) et il est cassé depuis la dernière mise à jour 19.3.
    Je n'ai pas toutes les connaissances nécessaires en JS pour corriger moi même et il me manque également les informations de l'API du jeu.
    Merci d'avance si vous indiquez un lien de chargement pour le wrapper.
    Cordialement, bon jeu et bravo !

Hello,
    I am interested in your correction on the script.
    I am currently using a script pack (CnC TA: Crucial Pack All in One by DebitoSphere) and it has been broken since the last update 19.3
    I do not have all the necessary knowledge in JS to correct myself and I also miss the API information of the game.
    Thank you in advance if you specify a load link for the wrapper.
    Sincerely, good game and congratulations!
    Post edited by Christian17300 on