EA Forums - Banner

Infected Challenge - Where did the bonus go?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    brochman1 wrote: »
    Hey,
    The infected has finished, but we are not getting the 10% bonus..There must be an issue as it came up with the banner that we failed?
    Also, when you do the defence reports, after camp lvl, it comes up with a 7 digit number instead of the 2 digit number..ta

Which world is this on?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    NOTE: I have merged all challenge difficulties into one thread.
  • ScareyBillie26
    211 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    we got the banner saying it failed on w24 , t40 ... even thou we had 2 HOURS PRIOR we had challenge sucessful banner come up i had the rt etc bonus for 2 HOURS so this is a problem ... we did NOT FAIL .... come on this is bad on the game to say we did it and then not ..... thats shady
  • Got the bonus for a couple hours on 107, and then received a message saying we'd failed, and it was gone. This is garbage. Cmon EA.
  • UliLover
    1 posts New member
    The message should read 'EA Failed'
  • http://prntscr.com/pfjpbm
    we did not fail !
    it seems no bonuses in all worlds
    add wcs and t37
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    I can confirm these results - some worlds failed, some completed. Hopefully the logs will show which worlds are showing failed and not giving the bonuses or are giving reduced bonuses because part of the challenge wasn't completed. The staff will return on Monday when there would still be time running so should be able view this themselves too.

Come on Gamer, that is not the problem I reported. On Tib 40 and Tib 38 we BEAT the challenge stage 3 and we were getting 20% bonus. That lasted a couple hours and then everyone got disconnected from the game and on relogging a new message came up saying challenge failed. I've got tons of RT to farm with now and I want the 20% bonus while I farm with it. Now I have to increase my caps so I don't lose rt.

This is a HUGE problem!!!
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    I accept that it is not exactly the same problem, my guess is that it is however related. Some worlds are reporting success for level 3 challenge, some for level 1 only and some a fail. I understand the issue for you and my suggestion is to wait until the developers are at work tomorrow to see what their response is going to be.
  • ScareyBillie26
    211 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    I accept that it is not exactly the same problem, my guess is that it is however related. Some worlds are reporting success for level 3 challenge, some for level 1 only and some a fail. I understand the issue for you and my suggestion is to wait until the developers are at work tomorrow to see what their response is going to be.

errrrrrrrrrm i was under the impression that it was the whole servers ... so your explanaition does not add up ...

we succeeded ... then it was taken away .... theres a b a l l s up in their court id say :(
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    Well your impression is inaccurate - at least one world that I am on is working ok with the bonuses etc for the 3rd stage challenge - and another is giving 1st stage bonuses only.

Waiting is the only option we have.
    Well your impression is inaccurate - at least one world that I am on is working ok with the bonuses etc for the 3rd stage challenge - and another is giving 1st stage bonuses only.

Waiting is the only option we have.

sorry but the infected challenges are all from all servers ......... alway has been .... we have nout .. nill nada now .... and we got the successfull message firstly as i got bonuses for TWO HOURS on t40 and w24 .... then we got the failed message .. so im sorry .. the games screwed up
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    You misunderstood me - I know that the challenge is across all worlds (except vets). The challenge was completed early - 300 000 killed and should have released the rewards on all worlds. It did not. It released the full rewards on at least one world that I am on and only the 1st stage challenge reward on another. On all the others I checked the challenge failed.

I agree, the game challenge is messed up!
    You misunderstood me - I know that the challenge is across all worlds (except vets). The challenge was completed early - 300 000 killed and should have released the rewards on all worlds. It did not. It released the full rewards on at least one world that I am on and only the 1st stage challenge reward on another. On all the others I checked the challenge failed.

I agree, the game challenge is messed up!

then if challenge was completed ... then it was sucessful ..... not a fail ... come on its not rocket science .. if the challenge was all worlds , then all worlds should get the rewards .. not cherry pick ...... oh and t41 didnt even get the challenge to do i checked that twice ....
  • gamerdruid
    3827 posts Moderator
    It was a success - the system broke!
  • We are looking into why the challenge was marked as failed on some worlds. Stay tuned.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Any update EA?
  • Let's hope they will a send a msg to all players. :)
  • And some kind of compensation. A compliment to all of EA to get the game online fast online again.
  • there will be come no compansation. cause its a challange and ea is not interessting in giving something, yesterday also all servers are for hours not reacheble and my cp and repp runs full, so i loose also many funds. but hey its ea, sometimes we have to spend some money for them, there is only one developer and here is gamer for all of you on the german side is no one, cause ee_ele has no time for the community, he has to make the power on for the servers again :)

this is annoying and schameless from envision and ea ....
  • They need to give us the bonus for the 36 hours or however long it was supposed to be.