EA Forums - Banner

Infected Challenge - Where did the bonus go?

Replies

• I'm guessing they are just going to ignore this whole thing and hope it goes away. No way they haven't figured out what happened in the time they had. They don't care.
  • Players so far have said it happened on all the worlds they play on. Gave us the badges and the bonus time but within a few hours it popped up we did not complete the challenges and took away the bonus time for getting reduced cost and gaining some bonuses. I have not seen any comments from EA about this yet.
  • > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > We are looking into why the challenge was marked as failed on some worlds. Stay tuned.

It's been a couple days, what's the word? We going to get our bonus back?
  • I was online when we completed the infected challenge stage 3 a few hours early and we so we started getting the bonus early like we're supposed to. But then when the challenge normally would have ended the bonus stopped and we all got a message saying we failed the challenge. Come on EA...

Yeah I was lucky i was online and had cp, was gonna wait . glad i didn't now.

• I also want to know when we see the legacy points for the challenge? Do they not show up until vet 7 because I see no change when looking at my vet6 account - I make sure to do these on old world to boost my legacy points
  • foxmanb_1 wrote: »
    > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > We are looking into why the challenge was marked as failed on some worlds. Stay tuned.

It's been a couple days, what's the word? We going to get our bonus back?

Another day, still no answer. Cmon EA, you can do better than this.
  • Yeah, not cool EA, not cool.
  • We are looking into why the challenge was marked as failed on some worlds. Stay tuned.

ok its been a few days or so .... whats had gone wrong and whats going to be a good outcome for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ScaryBillie you Inquiry has Failed you did not meet Required number of Dev kills

What l dont understand these Challenges been going for Years So why the **** up, Surely there is a section of code that is held for Challenges, and used when needed.
  • Right, why the screw up and why is it so difficult for them to tell us what happened and remedy it? At least give us an update. What they are doing makes it seem as if they just want to sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away.
  • yes, response is poor, i threw a lot into it
  • foxmanb_1 wrote: »
    Right, why the screw up and why is it so difficult for them to tell us what happened and remedy it? At least give us an update. What they are doing makes it seem as if they just want to sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away.

i think your correct ....... they hoping .. the longer it goes on with no sort out .. the less likely it get resolution and we move on ... hmmmmm
  • I for one used funds on a few servers to ensure achievement badges here and there because I play Veteran servers and they matter there. Well, I would play but apparently over a year between seasons seems to somehow be ok in the eyes of EA.
    In any case, not cool. People worked hard to fill all the 3 stages.
  • @EE_Elephterion are you going to give us an update or what?
  • Hello Community,
    we have a compensation of CP and RT planned and I hope we can grant it before the weekend.

Once we know why the challenge was ended prematurely we wanna start a mini-challenge so players may get their other rewards as well.

Thats the state of it right now.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Thanks for the update Elephterion
  • hi, the compensation was rewarded, but apparently not accesible
  • ok for me
  • Was it supposed to be awarded as crates? because if so, I got nothing
  • gamerdruid
    4754 posts Moderator
    This is the thread that has the official announcement: https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/250272/challenge-compensation-october-2019#latest

An important statement in there is that it is for those that were online during the challenge. If you didn't log in you don't get the compensation.

I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!