EA Forums - Banner

Infected Challenge - Where did the bonus go?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    PunkiePunk wrote: »
    hi, the compensation was rewarded, but apparently not accesible

Can you be more specific about it not being accessible? Is there an error message? Which world is this?

More generally, I've had it confirmed that the compensation has been allocated today as outlined in the the thread by @EE_Elephterion

If you feel you're entitled to it but didn't get it post here! (Remember you need to have been online during the challenge to get the compensation.)
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Are we getting the time we earned for the challenge so we can get that +% on RP?
  • PunkiePunk
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    An important statement in there is that it is for those that were online during the challenge. If you didn't log in you don't get the compensation.

a few of our members have received the crates, but they can not use them, in wcs
    cp crates : no problem, rt crates : can't be used , error: not enough supply points, while there are plenty of supply points and other crates can be used
    Post edited by PunkiePunk on
  • Hello Community,
    we have a compensation of CP and RT planned and I hope we can grant it before the weekend.

Once we know why the challenge was ended prematurely we wanna start a mini-challenge so players may get their other rewards as well.

Thats the state of it right now.

Thank you, this is a good and fair solution (especially the mini challenge).
  • gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    foxmanb_1 wrote: »
    Are we getting the time we earned for the challenge so we can get that +% on RP?

The normal rewards for a challenge will be given when the min-challenge is run.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    foxmanb_1 wrote: »
    Are we getting the time we earned for the challenge so we can get that +% on RP?

The normal rewards for a challenge will be given when the min-challenge is run.

whens that then ???????????????

• gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    There needs to be a testing of the challenge on the PTE (expect that within this month) and then the results evaluated to see if the problem re-occurred - then it can be run on 'real' worlds. It's no good just giving out a mini-challenge if the rewards still don't work.
  • WHAT??? We need the rewards before we hit the fort on 40. Like now. Not weeks from now.
  • PunkiePunk
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    hi, our members still can't use the free rt packs in WCS
    http://prntscr.com/pkfutr
    plenty supply points http://prntscr.com/pkfvx1
  • WCS was created without RT packs from the start as per its ruleset. So you should assume that RT packs are blocked by default on WCS.
  • I was online on multiple worlds for the challenges - so where should I be seeing this compensation, just on those worlds I guess?
  • gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    Yes - the compensation was placed on the worlds where you were active during the initial stages of the challenge. So on worlds where you have not been online you get nothing which is as it should be.
  • Re Mini Challenge WHEN as we still not had it after all this time
    Will it Happen or was this just to keep People quite
  • gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    The mini Challenge needs to wait until after all worlds get 19.4 as it contains the correcting code.
  • I'm bored, start it.
  • Hello Community,
    we have a compensation of CP and RT planned and I hope we can grant it before the weekend.

Once we know why the challenge was ended prematurely we wanna start a mini-challenge so players may get their other rewards as well.

Thats the state of it right now.

Thank you, this is a good and fair solution (especially the mini challenge).

I take this back, it's not a good and fair solution since we finished all of the classic worlds and you have no plans to start a new one anytime soon. So we won't be able to use the comp from the mini challenge. You might as well not offered it to us.
  • gamerdruid
    4757 posts Moderator
    The mini challenge will be on all worlds (except Vet worlds) when it eventually comes!
  • Wonder what will come First
    Mini Challenge
    Xmas
    Corbyn in power in UK
    Trump reelected in USA
    like druids Reply When It Eventually comes like saying its 2020 next year and the year after is 2021
  • I guess "like druids Reply When It Eventually comes like saying its 2020 next year and the year after is 2021"
  • We generally don't announce Challenges, but it will come soon ;)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison