EA Forums - Banner

in memoriam R.I.P

just a question ...
we all die at the end and it hurts even in gaming when we loose friends and players.
can we have a special forum to remember them??

Replies

• nefrontheone
    390 posts Member
    edited October 26
    Sorted by world… real name… alias or aliases… by country… :-?

Edited:
    How much and what kind of information could we put that does not affect international standards?
    Post edited by nefrontheone on
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • I think it's a wonderful idea.much respect .rip. 😢 we all have meet dear friends that have passed.all of us brought together by this game .an couldnt imagine not meeting them.an spending thier time with me .much respect to all.

Deathdealer
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    Maybe a thread rather than a forum.... This thread.

The reasoning is that EA control the forums not Envision so even if Envision wanted one, they couldn't deliver. No-one from EA views these forums regularly.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • I'm not sure.you all know better than i
  • So now we Dox the dead? Seems like it could get lawless pretty fast. I can see jokers posting RIP "Kejorns dignity" or some such thing....
  • gamerdruid
    2940 posts Moderator
    Hopefully the mods will be able to spot and remove posts of that type, especially if the community pointed out that "XXxxXXxx" is still alive and logging onto world X
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • thier was a few accounts that have played in past that are pastors.or do we just want a welcome to Styx ..sorry bad jokes.but they may have the opening words .better than most..can chat with them or how would we do it? respectively
  • M8u8r4r4a0796
    45 posts Member
    edited November 5
    mann i thought it was fuqing amazing it was my world with first badge for me world 90 the #1 alliance was named for a player that died. most awesome thing i thought it really renewed my faith in random fukers on the internet. i am sure most know there can just be no faith in random people, let alone on the web lol it was i think a C&C person type of thing