EA Forums - Banner

Make Windows (=Xbox) Achievements available for Origin games on PC

Testave
1 posts New member
Hi EA/Origin Team!

Since your relationship with Microsoft and Xbox seems pretty good, is there maybe a possibility to talk with them and connect your Origin-Service with Xbox Live on PCs and make Xbox Gamerscore and Achievements possible on PC? I walked away from consoles and I cant force myself to play and grind your games on PC without achievements, for me they are 10x more fun if I can collect something and upgrade my Score. I know there are achievements in Origin aswell, but its just not the same without the big community.

You have the connection to steam and as it seems you will be releasing games there too in the future. Shouldnt it be possible with Xbox Gaming Service aswell? Bethesda even brought some of their games to the Windows platform with exclusive PC achievement lists recently.

Please consider this, it would be a huge addition to the Gamerscore community and I think Phil Spencer is ready to talk.

Replies

• Hello Commander,

which Game forum where you originally trying to post this in, as it seems a bit out of place for a browser game forum. Let me know so I can move it into the appropriate section. :)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Testave
    1 posts New member
    > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > Hello Commander,
    >
    > which Game forum where you originally trying to post this in, as it seems a bit out of place for a browser game forum. Let me know so I can move it into the appropriate section. :)

Oh sorry the overview is a bit unlucky, i was looking for a "general suggestion" forum over google and ended up here. So its basically a general suggestion - sorry for the wrong section.
  • I think this was the section you are looking for: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/bd-p/O-2
    I can't move the thread there so you will have to make a new thread in that forum.

Locking this topic for now.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!