EA Forums - Banner

Reduce malus on world Tiberian 42

Replies

• Wasn't accusing you directly of using alts Alk, apologies if I wasn't clear enough there. If it's true that there are two types of malus worlds, a +4 and a +6, I was ignorant of that fact, however, I do feel a world should stay the way it started.

Also, inzo, I disagree with their use for anything other than layout hunting quite frankly even though yes I've played with some that use them as well for various things and tested using one early on a couple servers. Boosting offense while not caring about credits to help spawn higher level camps/OPs for mains to kill, pre hitting, killing hard bases to conserve resources on mains for more efficiency, allowing multiple lanes to be explored to choose later which route to take, etc all of it is a form of abuse, even the layout hunting really. But all that's besides the point to the OP about malus, just clarifying expanding on "not knowing how they are being used"
  • inzomn1a
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    JCXer wrote: »
    We know exactly how you're using them since your own players have big mouths -- to "prehit" bases and feed the resources to mains, to dig out all the hard bases so your mains can focus on growing, and to kill tough Outposts to get easy ones to spawn. All of these things make a mockery of the way the game is supposed to be played, especially when you take it to such extreme levels with the sheer number of alts you're using. You rely on crutches to get big instead of playing the game straight-up.

EA has been clear that this kind of gameplay is an extreme form of exploitation, and they have made patches specifically to try to prevent your alliance from using it. Remember Patch 19.1? That was because of TTD. That fact that you guys are pretending you only want malus reduced so the world 'goes faster' and there's less farming is disingenuous and embarrassing.

Also, the fact that you're getting so defensive and upset proves your critics' point. No one hates you, we simply view the way you play with derision.

Dude, there's so many wrong things about this response. But that is expected from a hypocrite. As they said, ignorance is bliss. So from here, your new name is Bliss.

My comments on your first paragraph-- yes, we are using them to kill harder bases and/or OPs that otherwise we won't use 4-5 runs from our main to do so. No, we don't have 10-15 alts each player, we have 1 each and some of us don't have any. The one we have is the opposite faction of our main (GDI) so it helps kill OPs/bases that NOD can't kill otherwise. And no i don't prehit, i just don't have time to maintain a second account anymore. However, you accuse all of us with prehitting yet some of our alts are in top 150--how could that be when they fixed that in 19.1? Also, nowhere in rulebook does Envision/EA prohibits this. This is why so many does the same thing. But instead you want to crucify us for it because what? We are using them better? Everyone can use alts and many does.

Paragraph #2--Patch 19.1 wasn't introduce because of TTD, it was introduce because of Tib37; hence to combat prehitting that everyone did (including Koegy himself) in that server, not just TTD. But because of Schaffa who made everyone believe it was just TTD and now that stigma follows us and everyone thinks we can't be in top without alts. This is one of the reason why one of our core players played with Schaffa in Tib41 and became the #2 guy without alt just to shut up those critics. The other reason why we can win without the exploits ya'll claim is Wrath24. Again, case in point, we prefer to use an alt because it makes it easier--a feature (not exploit to us) that is made available to everyone.

Paragraph #3--What a cliche! Expected from you Bliss. And what is your real account anyway, I see you now in our sector trying to do pvp. I know that JCXer ain't your real account? Talk about alt abuse :-)

Bunch of hypocrites.

That said, going back to the original post. I don't care whether the malus stay the same or not. We [TTD Core] didn't talk Alka into this. It was his friends who brought it to us saying Tib40 was the same. I am just perplexed myself that ya'll who voted to change it in Tib40 are now saying don't change it here in Tib42 because of TTD. that is a joke. LOL

• Snake_X0X0 wrote: »
    Are the 25 alts in each of your alliances having problems creating your super accounts with the malus? Your alliance (Cherry Hunters aka TTD) is the reason EA came up with Patch 19.1, to try to prevent your cheating. Pull up your big boy pants and play the game the way it was intended to be played, or just quit and wait for your no-malus FA world to start.

You sir just became Bliss#2.
  • @AlkalyneD4

Based on what I see reading through the thread, it's less about the request itself and more about who's asking and why. You guys aren't being honest about why you want the malus reduced, and other players have seen through the farce. You gave yourselves an advantage using a well-known exploit, and that exploit doesn't work as effectively with malus. So you want to lower it. It's as simple as that.

I remember the thread from Tiberian 40. All the top teams on that server posted in the forum asking EA to reduce it, not only the leading alliance. There was a consensus that everyone would benefit, instead of one team benefiting more than others, since no alliance was using multis on that world.
  • Alka created this feed just to make this server more enjoyable to play. It is not normal to make spawn avp 22s with an OL 17.5 and have malus on it. It's not farm anymore.
    In the event that we each have several alts, it would then be an advantage to leave the penalty at +4... So if that's what motivated us, we wouldn't ask for it to be lowered....
  • @AlkalyneD4

Based on what I see reading through the thread, it's less about the request itself and more about who's asking and why. You guys aren't being honest about why you want the malus reduced, and other players have seen through the farce. You gave yourselves an advantage using a well-known exploit, and that exploit doesn't work as effectively with malus. So you want to lower it. It's as simple as that.

I remember the thread from Tiberian 40. All the top teams on that server posted in the forum asking EA to reduce it, not only the leading alliance. There was a consensus that everyone would benefit, instead of one team benefiting more than others, since no alliance was using multis on that world.

Another Bliss.

I’ll address you and I’ll be honest, we don’t want to farm for 12 months just to finish this world but since y’all made up all this nonsense, so be it.

This is blown out of proportion.

We don’t care if it’s change or not, we are top in the server as is. With two teams made up of 1/3 alts. ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you want to increase it, go ahead for all I care. all your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ accusations are false because you are losing to alts. we are using alts as a second account and not to what you claim It to be.

I hate GDI but being able to maintain a GDI account better than 2/3 of the server while playing it only 1-2x a week is proof enough of your skills.

I use to crucify the devs for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they do BUT now I come to somewhat respect em because they have to deal with the likes of you. 😀

• Multi-accounting [muhl-tee-uh-koun-ting] verb

1) using mass numbers of alts in some way to get "main" accounts bigger, so that players don't need to rely on individual skill. Similar to account eating, which was banned by EA.

2) a method used to distort a level playing field.

3) the only way TTD knows how to win (e.g. Wrath 24, Tiberian 32).
  • > @Atanagor68 said:
    > Alka created this feed just to make this server more enjoyable to play. It is not normal to make spawn avp 22s with an OL 17.5 and have malus on it. It's not farm anymore.
    > In the event that we each have several alts, it would then be an advantage to leave the penalty at +4... So if that's what motivated us, we wouldn't ask for it to be lowered....

You clearly said you wanted lower malus, but I can see why +4 vs. +6 could be confusing to players. +6 does mean there's malus sooner, so at face value, it shouldn't be beneficial to multi-accounters. But +6 also means the % of malus increases at a slower rate as levels go up. Versus +4 where it inceases more rapidly. So if you have a 17.5 offense and the OP is 22, the malus will be much higher with +4 instead of +6. Making it harder to use an alt account to clear all the tough OPs so your mains can only hit the easy ones. Same for FBs.

It's funny how trolls like inzomnia start posting wildly with a bunch of excuses defending multis, but make sure to add, "I only use one alt and I don't use it for long and I only use it for X, Y, Z..." It's like you know what your team is doing is wrong, so you want to distance yourself and make it cIear you're different from them." It doesn't work that way Pal, if you're on a team that's cheating than you're just as guilty :)
  • inzomn1a
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    > @Atanagor68 said:
    > Alka created this feed just to make this server more enjoyable to play. It is not normal to make spawn avp 22s with an OL 17.5 and have malus on it. It's not farm anymore.
    > In the event that we each have several alts, it would then be an advantage to leave the penalty at +4... So if that's what motivated us, we wouldn't ask for it to be lowered....

You clearly said you wanted lower malus, but I can see why +4 vs. +6 could be confusing to players. +6 does mean there's malus sooner, so at face value, it shouldn't be beneficial to multi-accounters. But +6 also means the % of malus increases at a slower rate as levels go up. Versus +4 where it inceases more rapidly. So if you have a 17.5 offense and the OP is 22, the malus will be much higher with +4 instead of +6. Making it harder to use an alt account to clear all the tough OPs so your mains can only hit the easy ones. Same for FBs.

It's funny how trolls like inzomnia start posting wildly with a bunch of excuses defending multis, but make sure to add, "I only use one alt and I don't use it for long and I only use it for X, Y, Z..." It's like you know what your team is doing is wrong, so you want to distance yourself and make it cIear you're different from them." It doesn't work that way Pal, if you're on a team that's cheating than you're just as guilty :)

Troll? I see you're using an alt to post here. How ironic. Who's trolling? I'm posting with my real account.

I'm simply responding to false accusations ya'll making. I never made any excuse, i'd be the first one to say yes i use an alt (at least i'm honest about it) but not for the reason many of you speculate. As for cheating, perhaps you need to educate yourself with the rules before you make accusations yourself: http://tiberiumalliances.com/rules

Exactly. It's been many servers now where when we are winning, ya'll cry foul and say we are cheating. Yet, Devs have not banned us. Why? Because there is no cheating here. They would have found it since they are the devs and have access to our data.
  • Troll (good name for him) has been defending TTD and their use of multi-accounting for a long time. It's funny how he goes nuts against "false accusations" on every world where TTD has only won by using alts. You guys have no credibility anymore. Your alliance has become synonomous with multi-accounting.

If the accusations were false, then you guys would be top players who would do well even without alts. But we've already seen how TTD performs without them, since you couldn't use alts to grow on the last WCS because you hadn't yet figured out a way around Patch 19.1. Your team sucked there.

Oh well, cheaters will always cheat. Its like arguing with someone using autosim ("But my team only uses it on the hard bases so we don't have to spend 4-5 hits and we're all really good players and others are doing it too so why can't we!!!")

Anyway, I'm done here, EA isn't going to reduce the malus, so you guys didn't get your way^^
  • inzomn1a
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Hey, let me see the player behind the mask. Until then your post are moot. Stop hiding behind an alt.

Ofc I defend my team. That's only natural. Again, there are no merit to your claims.
  • > @inzomn1a said:
    > (Quote)
    > .
    >
    > Another Bliss.
    >
    > I’ll address you and I’ll be honest, we don’t want to farm for 12 months just to finish this world but since y’all made up all this nonsense, so be it.
    >
    > This is blown out of proportion.
    >
    > We don’t care if it’s change or not, we are top in the server as is. With two teams made up of 1/3 alts. ****, you want to increase it, go ahead for all I care. all your **** accusations are false because you are losing to alts. we are using alts as a second account and not to what you claim It to be.
    >
    > I hate GDI but being able to maintain a GDI account better than 2/3 of the server while playing it only 1-2x a week is proof enough of your skills.
    >
    > I use to crucify the devs for **** they do BUT now I come to somewhat respect em because they have to deal with the likes of you. 😀

I'm surprised with your poor rank that your NOD account isn't the alt instead ;)
  • inzomn1a
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    > @inzomn1a said:
    > (Quote)
    > .
    >
    > Another Bliss.
    >
    > I’ll address you and I’ll be honest, we don’t want to farm for 12 months just to finish this world but since y’all made up all this nonsense, so be it.
    >
    > This is blown out of proportion.
    >
    > We don’t care if it’s change or not, we are top in the server as is. With two teams made up of 1/3 alts. ****, you want to increase it, go ahead for all I care. all your **** accusations are false because you are losing to alts. we are using alts as a second account and not to what you claim It to be.
    >
    > I hate GDI but being able to maintain a GDI account better than 2/3 of the server while playing it only 1-2x a week is proof enough of your skills.
    >
    > I use to crucify the devs for **** they do BUT now I come to somewhat respect em because they have to deal with the likes of you. 😀

I'm surprised with your poor rank that your NOD account isn't the alt instead ;)

75% of the time I’m not even in game and I’m managing that rank. 😀

Oh and yes I just got back in game earlier today with 3 days off. I believe I was under 50 when I left. And this is on top of me starting this world 4 days after it started. And I don’t even play these worlds. That says a lot about the rest of you actually. 😂
  • serious? .. u ask now to change the rules for this world because u regret to join it? was no other world available for u ??

after all the years and all the changes to the game with new options like FA, malice, vet... not to mention all the crazy rule changes with the sw and porting.
    .. granted, i think ea shuld host each type more often so we dont get stranded in a rule set not most fitting to ur liking

is unfortunate if this world is edit, rules was posted and my players have invested now to play this type again like we did years ago

im sry u dont like the rules and im sure u are hopen that since ea changed it bfore they will do it again... but, it would seem cryers can take a break and wait for the world u prefer instead of comen to this world and asken for a rule change after it started?
  • The rules were set at the beginning,
      if such a server does not respond, why did you start?
    It is harder because you will not issue a base with multi-accounts.
    You must also develop a multi-account.
    That's the truth.
    This eliminates cheaters.
  • > @inzomn1a said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > 75% of the time I’m not even in game and I’m managing that rank. 😀
    >
    > Oh and yes I just got back in game earlier today with 3 days off. I believe I was under 50 when I left. And this is on top of me starting this world 4 days after it started. And I don’t even play these worlds. That says a lot about the rest of you actually. 😂

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. I can only imagine there will be 100 times as many when EA doesn't change the malus and TTD loses. Well that's of course assuming that the 25 real players in TTD get on their alts as well to complain :D
  • > @inzomn1a said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > 75% of the time I’m not even in game and I’m managing that rank. 😀
    >
    > Oh and yes I just got back in game earlier today with 3 days off. I believe I was under 50 when I left. And this is on top of me starting this world 4 days after it started. And I don’t even play these worlds. That says a lot about the rest of you actually. 😂

Sounds like a bunch of excuses. I can only imagine there will be 100 times as many when EA doesn't change the malus and TTD loses. Well that's of course assuming that the 25 real players in TTD get on their alts as well to complain :D

Don't worry for us, we will win as always, and you will cry saying it's because of alts as always, next time play with an alliance that don't use alt, you will be more credible when crying
    AlkalyneD4, cnc-map.com/ccta-stats.com developer
  • > @AlkalyneD4 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Don't worry for us, we will win as always, and you will cry saying it's because of alts as always, next time play with an alliance that don't use alt, you will be more credible when crying

Your alts will not save you in PvP so good luck
  • > @inzomn1a said:
    > (Quote)

>

This whole time you're saying your guys don't use that many alts, and now you're admitting at least 1/3 of both your main teams are made up of alts. Plus more in other alliances to help multi-account. Lol.
  • > @AlkalyneD4 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Don't worry for us, we will win as always, and you will cry saying it's because of alts as always, next time play with an alliance that don't use alt, you will be more credible when crying

lmfao when was the last time you won a world. u and yur friends took over PC last server and got stomped by the germans (ants). every1 hates u now, even PC.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!