EA Forums - Banner

I play with few opportunities for new ones.

pep823
5 posts New member
According to how I see things, they no longer give opportunity for new alliances to have the opportunity to win a server because they wait so long to open a server that only known alliances enter and win them (Unmensinables (Ornery in company) / Nvidia ( Uncle or Koegy in company / TTD (Sanna in conpañia)) Practically these are the alliances that are winning the last 4 servers ... Creeria that should give greater variety of worlds (minimum 2 server each month).
Pdta: Veterans servers are in vain, wasted total time (according to my perspective).

Replies

• methuselah
    387 posts Senior Moderator
    I wonder if one of the devs would post the last 6 winners just out of curiosity? Disclaimer: I'm an old server player so my opinion on the newest servers needs that caveat.

Have you tried to penetrate one of those servers? The new server introduction is somewhat, I believe, based on need meaning they don't want 50 new servers of the same time open and at the same stage of progression at the same time. Additionally, with a game of this age (7+ years am I right?) the player base is not as huge as it used to be so it makes sense that alliances that are organized and have a plan do better than random spares like me.

My 2 cents.
  • methuselah wrote: »
    I wonder if one of the devs would post the last 6 winners just out of curiosity? Disclaimer: I'm an old server player so my opinion on the newest servers needs that caveat.

Have you tried to penetrate one of those servers? The new server introduction is somewhat, I believe, based on need meaning they don't want 50 new servers of the same time open and at the same stage of progression at the same time. Additionally, with a game of this age (7+ years am I right?) the player base is not as huge as it used to be so it makes sense that alliances that are organized and have a plan do better than random spares like me.

My 2 cents.

You're definitely correct. Old gamers have made relationships over the course of time, found a strategy that works and win. The lack of new servers seems to have turned every new server in to a WCS without the prizes.
  • i 100% agree with pep.

no challenge here anymore.
    same teams, diff world, boring and a waste of money.
  • pep823 wrote: »
    .... that only known alliances enter and win them (Unmensinables (Ornery in company) ...

Well Ornery isnt Unmentionables .... there are different players in charge when we play under UM tag .... but true Warren is always one of them.
  • No change, no surprises. same thing every time.
  • IrkedMax wrote: »
    No change, no surprises. same thing every time.

That counts for almost every game I know.
  • The point is well made, this game is very poor for new players and getting worse all the time. The player base is tiny now, which makes it even more hostile to novices.
  • The point is well made, this game is very poor for new players and getting worse all the time. The player base is tiny now, which makes it even more hostile to novices.

Yup. Definatly.
  • They should delete servers older than 3 years. These very old servers usually have just one person playing by himself which is a waste of resources. One new server a month seems reasonable, it's not like they have to do much work, it is a copy and paste job. People like the admins of these forums do not seem to understand that the shelf life of servers is quite low... once people see the server is won - they normally disappear.
  • > @tokenting said:
    > They should delete servers older than 3 years. These very old servers usually have just one person playing by himself which is a waste of resources. One new server a month seems reasonable, it's not like they have to do much work, it is a copy and paste job. People like the admins of these forums do not seem to understand that the shelf life of servers is quite low... once people see the server is won - they normally disappear.

Not quite.
    From my experience as an ancient player (but barely post old-econ), my servers have between 100-200 active players left.
    At the same time, since coming back, I'm aiming to get an 11th medal on one server and I saw someone else that recently got 28th (!!) medal.
    It's obviously not a game of instant gratification, everyone that played it for more than a few days know that, people just have to soldier on and after a while they won't even need funds anymore to be in the "race".
  • tokenting
    26 posts Member
    edited January 15
    If that is the case then they should make one server where people of that kind play. People that want to spend 50 years on a server can just stay there and get out of the way of people that play normally.

• BHABOY70
    1 posts New member
    so a new world??
  • brexit first lol :p
  • 100% supported