EA Forums - Banner

cant log in

13Next

Replies

• fun part is that the forum is working ...
  • ok now its getting really crazy. when i use uVPN and spanish server i can login without issues.
    que 🎃🎃🎃🎃.
  • dazturismo
    2 posts New member
    great stuff, missed a forty attack on World 51 last night (with 4 subs too).
  • gamerdruid
    3642 posts Moderator
    Seems to be working again.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Working again?
    After someone take big advantage like tib 42?
  • gamerdruid
    3642 posts Moderator
    edited March 1
    The problem wasn't confined to one world or even just this game. It was an EA wide problem that affected all their games. Those players lucky enough to leave a machine online were able to continue playing without interruption, but those that switch off their machines or use them for other purposes and log out of the game were unable to re-log in.

https://downdetector.com/status/ea

• Working again?
    what happened?
  • Working again?
    what happened?

here is the topic about what happened https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/255763/tib-42-game-is-distorted-opened-by-sentierorosso

And nobody from devs haven't answered yet.
  • gamerdruid
    3642 posts Moderator
    That is not a thread about 'what happened'! It a thread about how what happened affected a very small group of EA customers.
  • Accept1982
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    That is not a thread about 'what happened'! It a thread about how what happened affected a very small group of EA customers.

Remember small group or big or even that is 1 single person. The customer is always right
    We are customers and we have rights.
    reinemachfrau, asked what happened. i gave him the direct link with discription. And your comment again is useless. Instead of trying to help you are yelling round and round.
    The opposite had a big advantage in the Tib42 competition becuase of bug. I don't know what do you call it bug, issue etc. I'm not a native speaker , for me that is bug.
    This game is dying , no new players and you are going to kill the rest of active players.

As i know EA has nothing to do with this game anymore other than hosting the servers and providing the authentication and collecting funds. All development and patches and new server go live are decided by Envision, a German company.

So , no need to write me here that that is EA problem.

To be fully fair, you should rollback to the evening before, when no pvp had happened at all (and also when the authent issues started)
  • gamerdruid
    3642 posts Moderator
    It was precisely EA's authentication system that wasn't working so it has everything to do with EA, Why it wasn't working has to some extent been answered by @EE_Elephterion - something outside of EA's control.
  • Accept1982
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2
    We are waiting for the devs answer. Because you can't tell anything new.
    If you know or if haven't known about this problem when some of teams got the biggest advantage of this issue/bug and the other team can't do anything that are unfair conditions

"To be fully fair, you should rollback to the evening before, when no pvp had happened at all (and also when the authent issues started)"

• luige21
    1 posts New member
    "... Those players lucky enough to leave a machine online were able to continue playing without interruption, but those that switch off their machines or use them for other purposes and log out of the game were unable to re-log in..."

NOT TRUE. I always leave my machine online, and the system kicked me out!

What happened in T42 is complete garbage, and funny how it didnt affect the other alliance at all....!!

This is the kind of 🎃🎃🎃🎃 that makes players want to quit this game.
  • gamerdruid
    3642 posts Moderator
    edited March 2
    Well, my machine was online and didn't get kicked out. Maybe I should have said, "Some players leaving their machines online...."
  • Accept1982
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2
    @gamerdruid Sorry but are you blind ?
    Sounds like you are on IW side. Is it true? Or maybe better you start fixing the problem?

1) https://imgur.com/1Ex1iL5 9:59am the whole alliance was knocked out
    2) https://imgur.com/eXyvw51 10:15am IMMIDIATLY !!!!! they jumed and start to hit cash bases to reduce amount of support weapons. Then they killed mains without sw's. How did they know it?

10:40 am - Who was online and didn't log out from they game were connect again in the game with clear alliance chat histroy?

They got about 40mins to wipe us.

What kind of proof do you need else?
    Stop talking this 🎃🎃🎃🎃 here it starts annoying me.

• I think we are getting things out of place.
    @gamerdruid is not responsible for the game in any way, he acts as moderator of these forums.
    EA is solely responsible for the cuts in the service, especially in recent days that authentication services are failing.
    Envision is the company responsible for the development of the game but not for the systems used to contain the game, which are again the responsibility of EA.
    If a service cut occurs, whether produced by your enemy alliance or not, any player (and alliance) is at a disadvantage against the enemy.
    On some occasions I was able to continue playing when I was connected and the failure occurred and on other occasions not, it has expelled me from the server, even when everything was fine.
    Of course I am not glad that an alliance destroys another for a failure of the authentication service but we should not blame everyone, nor those who try to help or explain things.
    It should be EA who explains what happened to his clients, we, the players.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • People spent a lot of time and money, first alliance, get center, other alliance get advantage for a failure of the authentication service, a part the consideration we have of those who did this (Iron Wolves) I believe that the silence of ea makes everyone understand that this game is a scam. I hope many understand it and stop giving money to those who scam.
    Congratulations IW for your action.
    Only by stealing can you (maybe) win.