EA Forums - Banner

Didn't receive the Challenge achievement of Leading Alliance on Wereld 3

My alliance is the "Leading Alliance" on "Wereld 3" and other members got the challenge achievement mentioned in the player info. It is very odd that I didn't got that same achievement. I'm a very long non-stop member of that alliance. Maybe I got too much challenge achievements to get a new one. By the way I did got the "Leading Commander" though. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1547 posts Envision Developer
    Have you already won another Challenge on this world?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Yes, I won all my other Challenges on this world. That's the only world I'm active on.
  • EE_Elephterion
    Your allaince members got their medal for winning the challenge however?
  • I looked into that and 43 out of the 48 members of the alliance "RIPDO Gallia Belgica" got it, but 5 members didn't got it. Those last mentioned members are "Haverkamp78", "j56v19b", "sparhawk666", "YoussefSal1" and "Freedomleader".
  • I noticed just that those 5 members mentioned in my previous post have recently received their medals, too. Thank you very much for this correction.
  • EE_Elephterion
    I noticed just that those 5 members mentioned in my previous post have recently received their medals, too. Thank you very much for this correction.

Are you still missing your medal or has it appeared now, after the restarts yesterday as well?
  • I'm happy to confirm that my medal also appeared, EE_Elephterion.