EA Forums - Banner

Need help to a sub issue

Noitatnalp
1 posts New member
I put a sub as leader of the alliance I had been leader to go to another alliance and know I the person hasnt around for a long time or maybe just doesnt play anymore . I need to know who I can ask to help me out on this they can check my history and see that I have been subbing this account in mention for a long time

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3491 posts Moderator
    It's just not possible to leave unless someone else active in the alliance can reduce your rank.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Soixie
    457 posts Member
    Second commanders can promote themselves and demote other Commanders. If you don't have SC, you're screwed and will be forced to reform your alliance.
  • Noitatnalp
    1 posts New member
    Dang thats what happened I fifgured someone in admin would be able to help me out.
    I may have to look and see if \I can find this player I dont know if he still play. I wonder if there is a way to find him
  • gamerdruid
    3491 posts Moderator
    Searching on other worlds may be a way forward. Join a world, look and see if he is on the world.

There are a lot of worlds so maybe asking in world chat on a few recent worlds will show if he is active or someone knows a world where he is active.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!