EA Forums - Banner

Cant purchase Funds

13Next

Replies

• bubbleojet
    1 posts New member
    im having the same issue, not a browser problem.

seriously sort this out please
  • MD7707
    14 posts Member
    Same issue here. I have tried 3 PCs, 1 tablet and one phone with any kind of browser you can imagine. Tried restarts, clean caches, incognito browsing and all give the same error:
    Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later.

xp91hi90c9y1.png
  • MD7707
    14 posts Member
    Forgot to mention, I have even tried to change country in the EA account but that did not help either.
  • Brayaud
    2 posts New member
    cant funds, Désolé, il ny a pas doffre pour votre pays. Revenez plus tard.
  • gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    This is a common problem that they are aware of. It is EA that manage the funding system so all Envision the game developers can do is contact them and hope there is a timely response. During the current pandemic their response times may be elongated to breaking point!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Jamminkeys
    1 posts New member
    Same error for me in Chrome and IE on multiple accounts

"Sorry, there are no available offers for your country. Please check again later."
  • MD7707
    14 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    This is a common problem that they are aware of. It is EA that manage the funding system so all Envision the game developers can do is contact them and hope there is a timely response. During the current pandemic their response times may be elongated to breaking point!

Surprising to see that when no physical activity is required to debug these things. It is all about software and coding which can almost all happen from anywhere in the world, including from home in quarantine.
    Strange...
  • gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    This isn't their only game and probably not their only issue. Yes, it is a coding/software issue (more than likely) but who knows which staff are tasked to solve it and from where? Working from home is ok if you're well but it is possible the small team that deals with this isn't well - who knows? Try contacting EA support and see what answer you get.
  • jcgreselle
    1 posts New member
    Bonjour à tous,
    J'ai le même problème que vous et moi je suis passé par toutes les étapes en plus le service technique d'Origin qui n'était pas informé. alors je me suis dirigé sur mon compte pour faire des compléments d'information et comme par hasard çà a fonctionné jusqu'à la mise à jour d'hier. Ce matin la même réponse que pour MD7707 :
    "Désolé, aucune offre n'est disponible pour votre pays. Veuillez vérifier à nouveau plus tard."
    Il va falloir qu'il se bouge très rapidement parce que la patience a aussi des limites d'autant plus quand on vous réponds avec des histoires à dormir, a bon entendeur salut.
  • gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    Please note that the language for this forum is English: We use translation software to understand other languages however they aren't always accurate so if something seems wrong in the replies then it could be a translation error or a nuance of the way the language is written.

Yes, everyone is experiencing the same issue and a solution is being sought. There is, unfortunately, no indication yet on when a solution will be forthcoming.
  • MD7707
    14 posts Member
    This isn't their only game and probably not their only issue. Yes, it is a coding/software issue (more than likely) but who knows which staff are tasked to solve it and from where? Working from home is ok if you're well but it is possible the small team that deals with this isn't well - who knows? Try contacting EA support and see what answer you get.

Seems that @jcgreselle did that (Thank you!) and they were not aware. I will do so as well.
    It would be strange if the team which looking for the most critical element of their software infrastructure (Payments) is not covered well. That must be one of the most basic procedure of their operational structure which has to do with redundancy and disaster recovery.
  • jaroakbar
    posts New member
    Hi all

I live in the UK (Scotland)

I can't buy funds and I get this message https://prnt.sc/rqvow9

Maybe someone knows how to fix it or skip this problem?

Regards
    Jaro
  • Plz do repair the funding , we cannot funds anymore which will led to alot of problem in the game soon , and you will loose alot of money
  • JustBaghy
    1 posts New member
    Yeah... Everyone gets that message. Tried everything (different browser, cleared cache, incognito, mobile phone, VPN and so on). Even opened a ticket with support. Nothing.
  • its back up and running for me
  • MD7707
    14 posts Member
    Works for me too.
  • gamerdruid
    3299 posts Moderator
    MD7707 wrote: »

Seems that @jcgreselle did that (Thank you!) and they were not aware. I will do so as well.
    It would be strange if the team which looking for the most critical element of their software infrastructure (Payments) is not covered well. That must be one of the most basic procedure of their operational structure which has to do with redundancy and disaster recovery.

EA were officially informed around 8am UTC by Envision - it took them around 12h to rectify the situation. I agree, it is a basic required of management that the customer can pay!

Individual help desk staff may not have been aware.