EA Forums - Banner

EA not interested in missing RT

nodgib
1 posts New member
Hi people. I play on 5 servers as Nodgib. My most recent server is wrath 24. On 24th of this month I bought 2 lots of 18 hour rt for my main and 1 18 hour for my second. I gave it a couple of days but none of this rt showed up in my bases. Yesterday I contacted EA support to enlist their help with this problem. After a little while explaining in full my problem and waiting for the representative to take silk with his mates they then had the following answer. We no longer support wrath 24 as it is an "older" game. We cannot help you in this matter although your problem could have been a bug. You will have to take up your problem with Invision. Please correct me if I am wrong but Wrath 24 is a relatively new server and so if EA cannot help us with Wrath where do we all stand when playing in other servers. Has anyone had a similar problem and if so was there a solution? We spend our hard earned money in playing this game and it seems we have no support from the people who bank our donations. This sounds wrong to me.

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3491 posts Moderator
    EA don't support TibAlliances (except with money matters) and the response you received is a common one from EA. Wr24 is indeed a relatively new server.

Envision (not Invision) are the developers of the game and support it in most matters, except money matters.

Your problem is a hybrid one, it involves money but also the part of the game that Envision support, the use of TA funds.

I'll draw this issue to the attention of Envision staff - can you provide an approximate time when you attempted to obtain the rt packs? You should be able to see details in the Origin log of your account.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1501 posts Envision Developer
    @nodgib i contacted you here via DM to sort this error and provide me with some details :smile:
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison