EA Forums - Banner

new firestorm... question

2Next

Replies

• Nice! So only the feature (Forgotten Attacks) is turned on or off at creation of the world, instead of the units being disabled. Will there ever a world with level 80 units and forgotten attacks other than PTE? Forgotten attacks seem to be more preferable to me.
  • My previous post didn't register properly with the forums... Did something wrong happen when I posted or did the server have a hiccup? Also, @gamerdruid, can you PM me when PTE resets. I often miss it when it resets like how a new world opens when I'm not checking.
    v9gs2br7irb7.png
  • gamerdruid
    3494 posts Moderator
    My previous post didn't register properly with the forums... Did something wrong happen when I posted or did the server have a hiccup? Also, @gamerdruid, can you PM me when PTE resets. I often miss it when it resets like how a new world opens when I'm not checking.
    v9gs2br7irb7.png

I'll try to remember to DM you, but no certainty I will. Keep an eye on these forums as it is normally announced here.

Seems the server had a hiccup!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1503 posts Envision Developer
    Nice! So only the feature (Forgotten Attacks) is turned on or off at creation of the world, instead of the units being disabled. Will there ever a world with level 80 units and forgotten attacks other than PTE? Forgotten attacks seem to be more preferable to me.

The new level cap will roll out on all worlds eventually.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • EE_Elephterion, right now camps spawn in the range +3/-1 from max of defense/offense for levels below 50, and the switch to +0/-1 at levels 50 and above
    50 is an arbitrary level and maybe it was historically linked to max level of outposts which was 50, or guardian bases which also used to be max at 50, but now that is not the case any more
    since you have increased both guardian bases and outposts, no reason to keep it this way
    can we also get camps to spawn in the range +3/-1 all the way up to max possible offense?