EA Forums - Banner

New C&C:TA landing page incoming!

Replies

• nefrontheone
    566 posts Member
    edited June 18
    apolakia wrote: »
    Cuando he recargado Fondos, voy a jugar y en toda la tarde y bien entrada la noche NO HE PODIDO INGRESAR AL JUEGO, siempre aparece ERROR 500 y ESTOY PERDIENDO mi nivel, ya me tumbaron TODAS MIS BASES POR CULPA DE EA.

Lamento que hayas perdido todas tus bases pero como puedes ver el problema nos está afectando a casi todos los jugadores. EA modificó la página y no probaron todos los posibles casos de uso que nosotros hacemos del juego.

Como ya se ha mencionado en otros mensaje, cuando te da el error 500 puedes acceder a los mundos que tienes accediendo a la URL de selección de mundos: https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx?langPreferred=es-ES

Si tienes varios mundos te aparecerá también el botón "Cambiar de mundo" prueba a hacer clic en él y entra a los mundos en los que realmente juegas.

Sí, ya se que es un truco y no es lo correcto pero mientras que EA realiza las oportunas correcciones no nos queda otra.

Otra cosa que está ocurriendo es que si tienes varios jugadores, cuando haces clic en "Cerrar sesión" dentro del juego, ahora sólo te saca del mundo en el que estabas pero no se desconecta del servidor de autenticación de EA por lo que a todos los efectos apareces con el mismo usuario. Para salir correctamente además de "Cerrar sesión" debes cerrar tu usuario de EA en al página de entrada al juego. https://prnt.sc/t204ta

Nota: El tema de las indemnizaciones por pérdida lo tienes que tratar con EA, intenta contactar con tu soporte local y exponles el problema o abre una incidencia en la página oficial de EA.

I am sorry that you have lost all your bases but as you can see the problem is affecting almost all the players. EA modified the page and did not test all the possible use cases that we make of the game.

As mentioned in other messages, when you get the error 500 you can access the worlds you have by accessing the world selection URL: https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx

If you play in various worlds you can see a "Change world" button, click on it and select the world you can play.

Yes, I know it is a trick and it is not the right thing but while EA makes the appropriate corrections we are left with no other.

Another thing that is happening is that if you have multiplayer, when you click on "Log out" within the game, now it only takes you out of the world you were in but it does not disconnect from the EA authentication server so everyone effects appear with the same user. To exit correctly in addition to "Log out" you must close your EA username on the game login page. https://prnt.sc/t204ta

Note: The issue of compensation for loss must be dealt with by EA, try to contact your local support and explain the problem or open an issue on the official EA page.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • iguanaworld
    368 posts Member
    edited June 18
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    But could you log in?

Yes, i do but you can see that there is a code failure that changes the page in Spanish for the English one somewhere and not in the whole page. Must be spanish in whole page. O:-)

At other times it displays the welcome page in English (I imagine that in other languages it will happen the same) and when you enter the world you want, then the game appears with the language you had selected in that world. In other words, the game respects your previously specified language but no the Home Page. :-(
    Always testing something
  • EE_Elephterion
    1464 posts Envision Developer
    Hello Commanders,

we are aware and have alerted EAs web dev team who are in charge of the new page.
    Meanwhile you can use the link to the world browser to get in the game:
    https://gamecdnorigin.alliances.commandandconquer.com/WebWorldBrowser/index.aspx
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • This is a strange thing, as you can see in the upper right corner, I am connected to EA.

In the home page sometimes I get the complete information of my player and other times it only allows me to play but without showing the information, something like inconsistent. :-(

https://prnt.sc/t26dv7
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    We're all seeing inconsistencies, unfortunately.

They will fix it (I'm an optimist!). At least it wasn't over a weekend when we first experienced the issues from a Friday update, they've had all day today (or will have when they finish working in Vancouver) and will have tomorrow too before the weekend arrives.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • i have said this 3 times now.

until this landing page is sorted out (and tested) go back to the original working one.

this is totally unacceptable.
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    edited June 18
    You're preaching at those that agree with you - simply repeating it 3 or 333 333 333 times won't make any difference as those that are trying to fix it work directly for EA and don't read these pages.
  • If you get an error similar to this, click on "Change world" - https://prnt.sc/t2afmu
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    They have returned to the previous version of the landing page. Problems that existed should now be gone.
  • Admittedly, it was beautiful, it was beautiful ...
    but functional ... no
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Form over function - not good on a landing page for a website!
  • But if the option "Log out" within the game was no longer useful because the Landing page was still connected to the EA user server that you were supposed to have closed. :-(
    Always testing something
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    I think you will find you were logged out of the game, it just didn't show as such.

Anyway, they reverted to a working version this morning.
  • For now the old landing page has been restored, we expect the new landing page to be available at Monday. June 22 at 6:00 p.m. UTC / 8:00 p.m. CEST according to the web team.

Can I say that I'm trembling?
  • gamerdruid
    3429 posts Moderator
    Just be thankful that 8pm CEST is not the end of the day for them, they are in Canada, so have all European night to get it right this time!
  • At any case, I'm scared, too.
    Always testing something
  • GMT = UTC
    Spain/Germany is now UTC +2 (GMT+2)
    GB is now UTC +1 (CMT+1)

The EA Team must be updating pages now. Cross fingers!
  • would you people stop playing with the login screen. log in this way one day then login another the next.
  • jiddo37
    1 posts New member
    screwed up again. why the hell dont you test things before implementing them.
    error 500 everywhere.

is it time to stop playing this game. roll it back and get it right before implementation.
  • So here we go again .... EA broke the fricken game. Why do they keep messing with it only to break it.
    I cant get in at all !!!!