EA Forums - Banner

Satelite codes are missing - wrath 26

Marty1103
13 posts Member
edited July 11
Hello Defs and Mods.

I wanted to inform you, that we still have no satelite codes on wrath 26. The ingame popup that they will drop came about 2 months ago, but nothing happens. Now we are at LvL 50 bases and still no codes.

Is this a bug or is it meant to be so?

https://prnt.sc/tfxh66

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3491 posts Moderator
    It was under investigation last week, so presumably it will be investigated further on Monday and next week. At a weekend the developers are only responding to emergency game crashing problems.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1501 posts Envision Developer
    Last week, players had not yet reached the ring for satellites to drop. Keep in mind that the world has increased max levels on everything, so you are going to encounter level 50 Bases sooner than you are used to.
    If you check cnc-map.com/415#425:352|3||~ you can see players are about halfway there I think.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • But the message that satellites will drop came about 2 months ago, so there is some sort of an issue, right? we just want to know, when the codes will drop.
  • gamerdruid
    3491 posts Moderator
    edited July 13
    To add to this, http://prntscr.com/th1alt is a map of where the sat codes are currently dropped or about to drop on the PTE. The PTE is, I believe, the same size so should have a similar distribution eventually.

You will see that codes range from the low 50's base level to the high 50's base level. Until that area is reached then they won't be dropping.

The warning (on the PTE) pops up at the high 30's base level.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1501 posts Envision Developer
    Thanks for the updates on this, we are looking into why the message was triggered prematurely on those worlds. We are sorry about the confusing this has caused. It seems it is the message that is faulty, not the satellite drops them-selfs.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison