EA Forums - Banner

Game servers down (maybe EA)

2Next

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3490 posts Moderator
    There is (or was) a general problem - not browser related.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • And are not related with 20.2 maintenance & patch notes July
    I have the problem with my player in my old world 20.1.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • I just realized something else that happens on the landing page.
    After the error of not being able to connect and return to the landing page, texts appear in Spanish (my language) and in English (I think this is the original text before being located in Spanish because it has signs of "{{{" and "}}}").
    Above you can see that I am still connected to EA but the "Play Now" button is shaded and unable to click on it.
    (In case this helps EA developers)
    https://prnt.sc/th4bqo
  • EE_Elephterion
    1501 posts Envision Developer
    edited July 14
    I just realized something else that happens on the landing page.
    After the error of not being able to connect and return to the landing page, texts appear in Spanish (my language) and in English (I think this is the original text before being located in Spanish because it has signs of "{{{" and "}}}").
    Above you can see that I am still connected to EA but the "Play Now" button is shaded and unable to click on it.
    (In case this helps EA developers)
    https://prnt.sc/th4bqo
    Looks like the Cookie notification is not having a spanish translation yet, so you see the english placeholder/fallback. We will let the web devs know.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • nefrontheone
    583 posts Member
    edited July 14
    @EE_Elephterion Yes, yes, they have got an spanish version for Cookie notification showed when all page load in spanish.

https://prnt.sc/thhoq8

The problem may be that it loads part of the page in Spanish and part in "another language" (frames that do not use the existing cookie settings). :-?
  • EE_Elephterion
    Indeed, guess it could not be loaded for some reason.
  • Something is happening to the funds purchasing page. I tried several times to purchase funds with 2 different payment methods. It is charging a different amount also. It appeared to make the transaction but no new funds show. This happend twice now. I put a lot of money into this game just to have the prices jacked up and also not being able to see if I am being charged or not for something I did not receive.
  • clearly wives and partners have been on to EA complaining we all are spending too much time on the game and the new update cures it.I will be having words with mrs afterburner.
  • gamerdruid
    3490 posts Moderator
    Something is happening to the funds purchasing page. I tried several times to purchase funds with 2 different payment methods. It is charging a different amount also. It appeared to make the transaction but no new funds show. This happend twice now. I put a lot of money into this game just to have the prices jacked up and also not being able to see if I am being charged or not for something I did not receive.

Prices do vary between countries due to exchange rate fluctuations. Also, prices change due to introductory offers and other special offers.

If you have problems with funds, unfortunately no-one from this site can help but if you try the 'contact us' part of this page https://help.ea.com/uk/help/faq/temporary-changes-to-support-options/ you may be able to get help. You may need to change your location as it has come with the UK link!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    I you are missing funds, it sometimes may take a while until your balance updates. It should trigger every time you log out and back in however, so you might try that. If you are missing them still please do as @gamerdruid suggested in the post above.