EA Forums - Banner

TA Funds and refunds

Got an issue here, looking for the right place to deal with it. Hopefully someone can help me out.
I was buying a +4 package amount for 30 days for 1699. Low and behold, they have this autoselected to the max amount you can buy with your funds available...conveniently sitting right below the "1" amount that I wanted to buy. So instead of buying 1, I got 12. Cost me 20388 in funds, I now got 50 package amounts . Its an honest mistake, everyone who plays KNOWS you don't need no 50 package amounts. I immediately went to EA support and asked if they could look into this and refund it, and after the total runaround and talking to 2 different people, I was told that EA does not support the game and that they would not do anything to help me. Really?? The who manages the TA fund purchases? Who gets the money when I make a purchase them ? Does it just vaporize into thin air?
Im looking for a solution here. Im out 20388 in funds and would like it returned. Anyone have suggestions?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3692 posts Moderator
    As you will read every time this comes up, EA get your money! They deal with the real money purchase side of the game.
    Unfortunately, as it is a weekend you're unlikely to get any help on this issue from anywhere. You spend TA funds, nothing was 'wrong' or 'incorrect' in the purchase in the technical sense.

I understand your frustration but think you're going to have to write it down to experience and be more careful next time.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • There is clearly an issue or glitch going on . I just watched my capacities go from a 5, to a 1 just scrolling down the page and think I have figured this out. If you are scrolling down the page and just so happen to touch one of the arrows on the capacities amount, it will blast it to the highest amount, instead of "clicking" on the desired amount. This should not be happening. Can anyone else verify this?
  • gamerdruid
    3692 posts Moderator
    Are you talking about choosing multiple crates from the drop down in the resources section?
  • hi warg, i have different issue but did the same called the support here which told me the same, this game become lose of money and effort, a great and big company like EA has a very weak support do not care about your issues and they do not try to solve it at all,imagine that they told me ask other members !!!!! other members to solve a big in your system? i post in forums many times but guess what, only members reply you with silly solution return all fault on you, despite i have a real issue based on ( my members at the same alliance) only thing i need to do ask people in street about the issue,
    conclusion, even if your forum or contact support it will be for nothing you will reach dead end
  • @WargazmatronFB I have been trying to reproduce your problem but so far I'm not successful. What browser where you using and where there scripts active?
    Also when you click the buy button, you should get a second prompt to confirm your order, make sure to review your purchase.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • sorry, Im so late replying.
    I am using FF browser and I run the CnCTA SoO script pack. The issue is, there are 2 boxes, one to use, one to add. In both cases my middle mouse scroll button is ACTIVE on the little arrows to increase or decrease amount. The scroll is very fast in either direction up or down. I wanted to add 1 package amount for my base. Instead I got 12....which is ridiculous...I would never add +4 for 30 days....12 freakin times. I must have inadvertently scrolled over the arrow and it quickly changed to the max amount I could buy. It was immediate, the was no confirmation when I clicked add...it was done.
    That scroll should not be active like that. That's not something I have gone and done. It should be click and hold to add more or click them off and you SHOULD get a confirmation...."are you sure you want 12 freakin package amounts". Hell no I dont !!
    I'm upset that you get treated like a piece of dirt from a billion dollar company....as if returning my funds that Ill end up using anyways is going to hurt them. They say they don't support the game anymore, but they'll sure take your money...such a double standard.
  • gamerdruid
    3692 posts Moderator
    It's recurring theme - 'we don't support the game' as some EA support staff are just not up to speed on the system!

I avoid excessive adding of crates by typing in the number I require. This works for both purchase and use of crates. That way no unwanted scrolling.

I doubt you'll get your funds back, the system (no matter how flawed) gave you what you asked for even if you didn't intend to ask for them.
  • my friend WargazmatronFB, they will keeo asking u questions pictures, but after all they will say, ohh its ur mistake we cannot support this issue and refund, our system i clear of bugs and problem (then why you make maintenance clever?) so they will wast you time effort for nothing, the bad thing we stuck between two systems the first one support (they are so bad they do not deserve even the time contacting them, i got for all of my requests ,,, we have no related to this issue you should post,,, cannot believe that then save their wages and reduce us the cost or resources, they are useless) the second posting, if you post if the developer highness the royal king, saw you post after one or two months he might reply with his royal answer, asking send him picture evidence then his answer will be, oh its your mistake system has shows no any bug, do not do this mistake again!!! then you world will be lost, and lost your money too, i have 5 post, got one answer from one only the king of kings developer above, then he did nothing, save your effort m8

wish u luck
  • Yes, I have done about all I can do. I'm waiting on a response from 1 more effort I made. You can only hope that someone does something nice for a change :)
  • i do not think so m8 but wish all luck, i did all efforts too and more, but its for nothing, they do not care, either they will ask you silly questions, or they said oh its your mistake to choose that our system so great do not get mistakes or bugs at all

cheers
  • rsuvic wrote: »
    hi warg, i have different issue but did the same called the support here which told me the same, this game become lose of money and effort, a great and big company like EA has a very weak support do not care about your issues and they do not try to solve it at all,imagine that they told me ask other members !!!!! other members to solve a big in your system? i post in forums many times but guess what, only members reply you with silly solution return all fault on you, despite i have a real issue based on ( my members at the same alliance) only thing i need to do ask people in street about the issue,
    conclusion, even if your forum or contact support it will be for nothing you will reach dead end

learn from your mistakes... and 🎃🎃🎃🎃!
    🎃🎃🎃🎃 you!
  • what this means? happy Halloween?? u scare me of your hidden nice word, better you learn how to solve other people issues and gain their loyalties , >:)>:)>:)>:) you too !!!