EA Forums - Banner

Problems with payment

2Next

Replies

• > @gamerdruid said:
    > I've experienced the same thing - sometimes you can get through to the page, others you get a message referring you to ea.com/help which, when I tried it, was of no help!
    >
    > And before some know it all mod ;-} suggests it, yes, I tried different browsers, yes, I cleared cache, cookies and session files and yes, I flushed dns!

maybe give up, start a new game, :) huhu have fun an feel welcome no matter your beliefs.
  • I too am having problems with buying funds for C&C. The last 3 times it has taken the payment twice, once to EA.inc and once to swiss sarl and even though the paypal payment is still showing as pending, those funds are sitting in limbo and so far have not been refunded dispite promises that they would be.
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    It would help to identify which country you're in and trying to purchase funds. This would help identify if it is country or region specific or a general problem.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Hello, I can't buy ta funds
    only paypal :( is left for payment, I can't go to the payment page
  • gamerdruid
    3989 posts Moderator
    @shursh374 where are based? Which country? Russia seems to be set to pay only with PayPal, other may be set the same.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!