EA Forums - Banner

Just a Thank you to the Devs and EA for the Xmas Present

As the Devs in there wisdom, are unable to get a Xmas Challenge to work, like we use to have.
I have to say Thank you for the Xmas Present of 100 cp and 12 hours Repair you have given your loyal Players, This year.
(Excuse sarcasm but Think it is needed as a HINT)

Replies

• It's unlikely to work! EA and Envision are likely to be enjoying a break for Christmas and not see this!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • they couldn't even copy and paste infecteds with xmas trees.. Elephetarian, you should be ashamed dude. That is all.

• Message from player Nodgib below:

Hi all. I mentioned to some that my home page was showing a server error all the time and when I try to buy funds it tells me there is an internal issue and try later. As a result of that, I started a chat complaint with EA. It was an epic but to cut a long story short they told me that there is no dedicated server associated with this game to enable a quick response to any fault. I was also informed that 2 secondary servers, whatever they are, look after the game. They said that this game was coming to a natural end of its life cycle. I was also informed that in the short term, if they happen to get the fund part back up there is no guarantee that the funds would be delivered or even get lost in transit. The rep. said that repairs MAY be made and all will carry on. He did not inspire me with confidence. I hope I have not caused panic in the streets. Don
  • gamerdruid
    3892 posts Moderator
    You will have caused annoyance at Envision where they are better placed to know when the game is due to end.

Can you mail a copy of the transcript in a direct message to @EE_Elephterion and @enigm (don't post it here!

Once again EA support are mis-informed!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Leviartos
    5 posts New member
    after the terrible performance of vet server, and pvp issues, the home page fail fair to say has made the xmas period hard work to deal with, im ready to quit for a bit and let you work it out, am that frustrated with it, to see the attitude of much needed break, these goons been on an off lockdown most of the year isnt about that, is the way they changed, is ok dismiss it , but lots and lots of players complaining, and nothing, use to be a time they would pander to the audience.
  • wenga666 wrote: »
    Message from player Nodgib below:

...EA ....said that this game was coming to a natural end of its life cycle.....

This is false on so many levels.

• To channel some Twain:
    The reports of the games death are greatly exaggerated.

What EA internally refers to as 'sunsetting' means is that they have given technical support to Envision Entertainment. They only continue to support the Origin side of things, such as bans and billing.

The forum here is the best channel to address any technical issues with the game.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • chadthurston
    119 posts Member
    edited January 16
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • chadthurston
    119 posts Member
    edited January 16
    delete
  • in a non sarcastic way i like some of the new changes the devs made to bubble supports and the base switchy trick is awesome cant wait to pull it off in battle.

Bases in battle receive a "move flag" and physically block the "switching feature".

• @EE_Elephterion - every platform I'm involved with handed out Christmas Presents (except anything involving EA Sports). From Christmas eCards to $25 USD "credits" Something to think about the future, especially for paying clients on their Anniversary and Christmas. Cost is zero to cash, balance sheet actually goes up and player morale is enhanced.
  • chadthurston
    119 posts Member
    edited January 16
    delete.
  • Soixie wrote: »
    in a non sarcastic way i like some of the new changes the devs made to bubble supports and the base switchy trick is awesome cant wait to pull it off in battle.

Bases in battle receive a "move flag" and physically block the "switching feature".
    thankyou to soixie for the reply but just to clarify when attempting to use the switch during pvp
    i wonder if the switcheroo works after combat lockdown timer ends. if im free to move both bases and they are within the attack recovery zone.

Any two bases can swap places provided the following are true;
    - same player account
    - within range of each other
    - both bases are not otherwise restricted from moving
  • Soixie wrote: »
    @EE_Elephterion - every platform I'm involved with handed out Christmas Presents (except anything involving EA Sports). From Christmas eCards to $25 USD "credits" Something to think about the future, especially for paying clients on their Anniversary and Christmas. Cost is zero to cash, balance sheet actually goes up and player morale is enhanced.

This may work for young gamers (the Santa happy crowd)... It is nothing in the end if we all get it. Why would you be excited about this ?

It is just sad to see players complain about these things... some are even offensive.