EA Forums - Banner

Infect Camps Challenge Broken

Hello,

Nice challenge but no infected camps on Tiberian 46.
Why spam us with challenge if no camps?

and fix your login problems, its driving me crazy.
can also not buy funds because everything broken and ****.

do your job better

Replies

• chadthurston
    119 posts Member
    edited January 16
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • in IT ppl can work remotely. i just do not understand they ask so much money and nothing works.
    T46 is a high level world and take forever, free RT from infected camps would be nice but there is nothing.

i find 1 finally, a lvl 13. that really does not help
  • gamerdruid
    3892 posts Moderator
    Maybe you don't know the system for infected camps. Unless you control nearby tunnel and POI then none will be forthcoming. If you kill camps at level 13 with a level 40 base then no benefit is forthcoming.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • There are zero infected camps on Wrath 27.
  • gamerdruid
    3892 posts Moderator
    As @chadthurston said, patience! They don't appear quickly at the start, they never have.

As for IT people working from home, they are working mainly from home and have been for a long time. Germany is in a lockdown too. What they can do will depend on the systems set up to allow access via remote working. Not everything will be available remotely.
  • > @gamerdruid said:
    > Maybe you don't know the system for infected camps. Unless you control nearby tunnel and POI then none will be forthcoming. If you kill camps at level 13 with a level 40 base then no benefit is forthcoming.

we control many active tunnels and pois but no infected camps show up.
    this challenge is pointless and makes the game freeze the whole time again.
  • We are investigating if there are any issues blocking the creation of Infected. They crop up around POIs as pointed out.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > We are investigating if there are any issues blocking the creation of Infected. They crop up around POIs as pointed out.

everybody complain about it on T46, no camps. only at very low level.
    this does not help anyone and is very bad joke you play on us.
    every challenge same story or worse.

bad management
  • KSOLLOM
    posts New member
    Cannot find/see ANY infected camps. They have to be on Wrath 27, several players are racking up some. But "WHERE ARE THEY"
  • gamerdruid
    3892 posts Moderator
    They do exist - probably nowhere near you.

Here is one location: http://prntscr.com/wi5bv3 at [coords]441:332[/coords]

and others exist at [coords]279:342[/coords] and [coords]301:268[/coords].

They've even started to spawn near one of your bases at [coords]206:370[/coords]

• redmatch1
    66 posts Member
    edited January 8
    there are very very few appearing and no bigger than level 51.
    Post edited by redmatch1 on
  • Polux37
    17 posts Member
    edited January 8
    Not tunnel only offence close to POI, and the rule is similar to tunnels.
    redmatch1 wrote: »

That's a problem especially on words with no 65 limit. Infected camp appears on the area surrounding POI with the level similar to POI. However when we have POI 62 and only camps 51. That’s look like an overlook. Last year there was only one successful challenge, so since start of regular words with no 65 limit it’s a first challenge. And no adjustment in that matter to the word rules it’s clearly a flaw.
    https://prnt.sc/wjcnrg
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • why has the challenge ended already? it said there was 1 day left and now it has finished????????? is anything right in this game or what?
  • as in all worlds if you reach the goal before the deadline the challenge ends and you start to reap the rewards, for the other problems boh !!
  • Polux37 wrote: »
    Not tunnel only offence close to POI, and the rule is similar to tunnels.
    redmatch1 wrote: »

That's a problem especially on words with no 65 limit. Infected camp appears on the area surrounding POI with the level similar to POI. However when we have POI 62 and only camps 51. That’s look like an overlook. Last year there was only one successful challenge, so since start of regular words with no 65 limit it’s a first challenge. And no adjustment in that matter to the word rules it’s clearly a flaw.
    https://prnt.sc/wjcnrg

We are aware! together with other NPCs the next patch will address this bug for high level camps.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • Infected share the same code as Outposts, which is why you will never see one higher than 51. This was by design. Infected may obtain their own root code (doubt it) or the code for Outposts is updated to accommodate higher levels as indicated by Elephterion, hopefully sooner than later.
  • Polux37
    17 posts Member
    edited January 16
    @Soixie
    No, you are incorrect, the code seems different. Your observation is based on regular server, but it dose not work that everywere. On servers with no 65 limit maximum outpost level is 61, however maksimum infected camp is 51. Exacly like on the print screen I provided, I especially chose that area to show this difference. So your interpretation dose not alling. Either way max levels are buged again.
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • Correct, the level bug still persists.