124Next

Replies

• chadthurston
    135 posts Member
    edited January 20
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • > @chadthurston said:
    > cmon people dont give druid a hard time, gamerdruid is only here to help us. instead pm all ea employees non stop until a new server starts.

1. gamerdruid can’t help us because he is not responsible for anything! He is a moderator of the forum - nothing else.

2. pm ea employees is useless because they are not responsible for new servers!
  • chadthurston
    135 posts Member
    edited January 20
    delete
  • Polux37
    28 posts Member
    edited January 18
    I may defend creators of the game in that matter this time. It will be unwise to start new server now. The Patch 21.1 is delayed and before applying it the delay of new server is a good strategy. Remember that soon should also start a Championship server. It was confirmed last October that this server will start in 2021. In 2019 this server started in end of march. I’m awaiting for rules announcement and date. But’s quite logical that new patch must be applied first that will eradicate known bugs. I hope that they work intensive on that fixes.
  • Kaiser30
    38 posts Member
    edited January 19
    @EE_Elephterion
    This thread is one month old and still not one single comment about new worlds?
    Customer support = 0!
  • Kinshasa551
    21 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Polux37 wrote: »
    I may defend creators of the game in that matter this time. It will be unwise to start new server now. The Patch 21.1 is delayed and before applying it the delay of new server is a good strategy. Remember that soon should also start a Championship server. It was confirmed last October that this server will start in 2021. In 2019 this server started in end of march. I’m awaiting for rules announcement and date. But’s quite logical that new patch must be applied first that will eradicate known bugs. I hope that they work intensive on that fixes.

Really? You have read the information about the patch? There is not one aspect that justify the delay of new server´s . Nobody cares about peanuts like this. More and more people are leaving the game daily.

Whatever - i really don´t know why there are no informations about new worlds. Because of that i believe that rumor´s about the end of the game are not baseless.
  • Polux37
    28 posts Member
    edited January 19
    Really? You have read the information about the patch? There is not one aspect that justify the delay of new server´s . Nobody cares about peanuts like this. More and more people are leaving the game daily.

Whatever - i really don´t know why there are no informations about new worlds. Because of that i believe that rumor´s about the end of the game are not baseless.

Provocative question with no need. I read. I even reported bugs by myself so don’t generalize it that nobody cares, that's simply not true, other plaers also reported problems. There are three bugs separate that tubules me personally and are limiting grow rate in the game, and that’s very serious. Because getting resources faster is the core of the game. Comparing to initial versions of this game from 2012 it became faster, and it’s still getting faster, so bugs limiting that are unwanted and problematic. For unknown reason deployment of patch didn’t succeeded so that’s a problem in development, this kind of issues have influence on work of team, time tables, goals etc. No wonder if new servers can be delleyed. Anyway last one started at end of November, so not that long ago. There were bigger gaps between worlds in past.
    Post edited by Polux37 on
  • chadthurston
    135 posts Member
    edited January 20
    delete
  • > @chadthurston said:
    > delete

whats the meaning behind deleting your comments after a while? :D
  • chadthurston
    135 posts Member
    edited January 20
    delete

• DuracellD4
    13 posts Member
    edited January 21
    "Server Maintenance 21st January"

How can we play on that new server "Maintenance 1" ?
  • DuracellD4 wrote: »
    "Server Maintenance 21st January"

How can we play on that new server "Maintenance 1" ?

It would be very funny if it were not so depressing^^

Looks like we have to look for another amusement
  • gamerdruid
    4051 posts Moderator
    https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/268601/new-tiberian-49-world-starting-january-29th#latest

Those posting in this thread wanting a new server have got their wish. One coming your way soon!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • > @chadthurston said:
    > delete

too funny, mate ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!