EA Forums - Banner

Problem after Server Maintenance 21st January

123457Next

Replies

  • What **** is EA doing? Take Money and doing only ****? It's getting ridiculous and you should be given a class action lawsuit!
  • Same here
  • Polux37
    41 posts Member
    edited January 22
    And it's back atm.
    Many threads on forum in that matter shows that ppl still play.
  • As @EE_Elephterion already explained in his original publication, no updates have been made to the game, they have only been maintenance of the infrastructure where the game is hosted.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Now, the servers working apparently fine.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • correct Nefron managed to load all my accounts/worlds
    But I wonder what the Problem was !!!!!!
    and the Annoying thing is during the time I was unable to log on I lost a total of 5 Bases over the worlds im on Thus have lost all them Resources.

    question is WHY EVERY time a update or a Maintenance on a server is done we ALLWAYS get these problems
  • gamerdruid
    4259 posts Moderator
    I'm pleased that the login issues seem to have been resolved, at last. I've merged about 15-20 different threads all about the same problem! If when reading this thread it doesn't always make sense then it is because of this merger, because players started a new thread instead of commenting on an existing thread about the same issue.

    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    .... because players started a new thread instead of commenting on an existing thread about the same issue.

    What a shame that players have used different threads :-( amazing

    note: after a new patch it would be great for every player if they don´t have to comment on anything!

  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    I'm pleased that the login issues seem to have been resolved, at last. I've merged about 15-20 different threads all about the same problem! If when reading this thread it doesn't always make sense then it is because of this merger, because players started a new thread instead of commenting on an existing thread about the same issue.

    Not really - login is not possible
    ele8esj932bq.png

    Any suggestions to solve this problem?
    “A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.”
    “Lemmy” - 2006
  • Not really - login is not possible
    ele8esj932bq.png

    Any suggestions to solve this problem?

    Close your browser and reopen.

    With Chrome I have got same problem, even reloading the page, it didn't work.

    When closing Chrome I have noticed the hard disk ringing a lot, as if a browser update was being carried out. Re-launching the browser works, I have been able to disconnect and connect to the server several times and without authentication failures.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • Many thanks, problem solved :)
    “A kid once said to me “Do you get hangovers?” I said, “To get hangovers you have to stop drinking.”
    “Lemmy” - 2006
  • Since I was prevented from replying to the original post I will do it here. All worlds were down. This was unscheduled. Was there a server crash? I hope there will be compensation for the down time as it impacts progress, CP and RT storage and use, moving bases, placing new bases, etc.
  • gamerdruid
    4259 posts Moderator
    It was not an unscheduled event - and you've not been prevented from posting.

    There was an unexpected and unscheduled difficulty which has now been corrected. The servers were up and running as witnessed by the fact some players managed to log on and kill other players. It was the login system that was corrupted.

    Compensation is a matter for EA and is now rarely given in cnc:ta so it is highly unlikely.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • > @DevilForce12 said:
    > Since I was prevented from replying to the original post I will do it here. All worlds were down. This was unscheduled. Was there a server crash? I hope there will be compensation for the down time as it impacts progress, CP and RT storage and use, moving bases, placing new bases, etc.

    I got your compensation right here hahahaha
  • Yes I was. I could not post to the original announcement about the server being down. So I have to make my own.
  • >@ gamerdruid said:

    Compensation is a matter for EA and is now rarely given in cnc:ta so it is highly unlikely.

    And this is why players are leaving this game for others. EA has become even more greedy and is biting the hand that feeds them.
  • > @DevilForce12 said:
    > >@ gamerdruid said:
    >

    > And this is why players are leaving this game for others. EA has become even more greedy and is biting the hand that feeds them.
    >

    Will you stop? This game interruption is being going on after every 2nd patch, for years and players, also for years have always followed the model of complaining, begging, threatening, coming back like nothing happened. You and all like you won't go anywhere, you have no life, you are addicted to "social media" and online games and companies know about it.


    No matter the abuse sent your way you will take it and you will like it, is that clear? Exhibit one, look how many are rejoining there's "a new world opening up." Defense rests. Now scram, go upgrade your silos hahahahha
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.