EA Forums - Banner

Server Maintenance 21st January-All Worlds Down

DevilForce12Flame of Diago
Hello all,

Access to all worlds appears to have occurred and players were unable to login for several hours. This effected many aspects of the game from moves to use of RT and CP and collection of such if limits were reached. EA needs to compensate players for time lost and for the disruption in service.

Replies

• This is the 2nd time I have posted this. Why did you take down my original post??? I don't like being censored.
  • resperu
    4 posts New member
    I totally agree with this. It was really an issue yesterday, the whole game stopped, all servers down.
  • This is the 2nd time I have posted this. Why did you take down my original post??? I don't like being censored.

your original post was moved into a similar forum, I think what you meant to say was thank you to the devs and mods for cleaning up the mess so we can get back to gaming.
  • gamerdruid
    4263 posts Moderator
    As has been pointed out, the original post was not deleted, it was moved to the thread that dealt with the extended issues. You may not like being censored, but please check that you have been before complaining about being censored. There are rules in these forums, one of which is to look at other threads before starting a new one in case your issue is already listed. It was with around 7 pages of complaints before it was fixed.

I've closed this thread, if you wish to continue about the issue then join in the main thread where you will find your original post.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.