EA Forums - Banner

WТF

Prev1
MrFreeWorld
11 posts Member
edited January 26
My nic sam32190 - 1 server
I was not on the server for three months and my databases were deleted !!!
Stupid developers !!!!
Or maybe you can make the generation of electricity faster so that I don't have to wait THREE MONTHS for it to accumulate ???
So that I can upgrade 65 base levels !!!!!
And maybe you can remove the CAMP GENERATION ... Now there is no free space around my destroyed Bases.
Where can I put my Bases?
What are you really stupid ???? EXPLETIVE REMOVED !!!
Rebuild my bases are not the same places where they stood ... pigs ...
AND ALL THE ELECTRICITY RETURN TO ME ....EXPLETIVE REMOVED !!!!

EDIT: Expletives removed per forum policy. GD
Post edited by gamerdruid on

Replies

• EE_Elephterion
    1686 posts Envision Developer
    edited January 26
    Hello Commander,

No bases or accoutns are deleted unless you have been inactive for 2 entire years, on that world.
    If you have been playing recently, have you made sure you did not join on a different world by accident?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • MrFreeWorld
    11 posts Member
    edited January 26
    1w82h2zo897h.jpg
    Once again, sam32190 - 1 World.... this is my replacement account.
    Bases are removed from the battlefield i.e. the accumulated resources are destroyed, removed, ESPECIALLY, VERY NECESSARY ELECTRIC !!!!
    Bases stand and ACCUMULATE electricity and hold POI
    Put everything back and all the ELECTRICITY THAT WAS ACCUMULATED
  • gamerdruid
    3954 posts Moderator
    If they are dead then either the forgotten or another player killed them. You managed to log onto the world, so you've not been inactive long enough for the system to automatically remove you, when it does you can't get onto the world.

The system doesn't kill inactive players, but the forgotten and other players do!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Same level than your last post here : https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/234993/****
    I have a solution for you :
    Just stop being stupid

It will fix a lot of things
  • DuracellD4 wrote: »
    Same level than your last post here : https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/234993/****
    I have a solution for you :
    Just stop being stupid

It will fix a lot of things

Hear you smart guy, don't you go to the forest. .l..
    My question was not for you....
    Or are you the developer of this game? If so, then you need to get smarter.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »

The system doesn't kill inactive players, but the forgotten and other players do!
    Dear, if you look at how much I play and what level-up my Base has, then you will probably understand that I am not stupid and, unlike you, I have been playing this game for a long time.
    And if you are so smart, then tell me HOW MUCH time does it take to collect electricity to raise level 65 for Base, Attack and Defense?
    How long does the Base have to stand to accumulate this amount of Electricity?
    And this is far from 6 months, but more ...
    What's the conclusion? The generation of electricity in the game needs to be done Faster, much Faster.
    But since you do not play this game, and you do not have Base 65 level, you do not know how looong energy is accumulated, and that the Base just needs to stand for a loooong time to accumulate electricity.

Therefore, I say, you are not developers, you are grief programmers.
    Don't test don't know ...
    It's great for you to be donated

• gamerdruid
    3954 posts Moderator
    I've been playing this game a very long time - and i do have level 65 bases on some worlds so don't assume you know about me and my gaming. Like you I have a number of accounts too so don't go looking just for this name.
  • Looks to me like you didnt log in and somebody took advantage of it. I know you could try logging in more than once a day. If you were near me and i noticed you were not active i would of killed you too. If your going to get mad at a developer why not be mad about something they have done not what you did. Only blame here is you and your inactiveness. We all get angry and have bad worlds but none of us go this overboard. And as for a level 65 base. I bet you dont even know how long it takes to produce the power to upgrade the army to level 65 from 64.
  • Grind2Slow wrote: »
    Looks to me like you didnt log in and somebody took advantage of it. I know you could try logging in more than once a day. If you were near me and i noticed you were not active i would of killed you too. If your going to get mad at a developer why not be mad about something they have done not what you did. Only blame here is you and your inactiveness. We all get angry and have bad worlds but none of us go this overboard. And as for a level 65 base. I bet you dont even know how long it takes to produce the power to upgrade the army to level 65 from 64.

Well, if you have been playing this game for a long time, then you should know that in order to accumulate electricity for the Base up to level 65, you need to save more than a year.
    And where is the developer's logic when they did:
    1. Sloooow energy production, veeeery slow.
    2. After 6 months, the base will be terminated from the world, all resources will be burned ... So you can go to level 65 for 10 years?
    This is to say that the developers of this game are STUPID!
    This is what I am telling you as a programmer.
    Do you understand?
  • Grind2Slow wrote: »
    Looks to me like you didnt log in and somebody took advantage of it. I know you could try logging in more than once a day. If you were near me and i noticed you were not active i would of killed you too. If your going to get mad at a developer why not be mad about something they have done not what you did. Only blame here is you and your inactiveness. We all get angry and have bad worlds but none of us go this overboard. And as for a level 65 base. I bet you dont even know how long it takes to produce the power to upgrade the army to level 65 from 64.

1. You do not carefully read what is written (you are stupid to explain again, just waste time).
    2. We are not at war, we have no opponents (Our Alliance is ONE on the server).
    3. We Break Level 98 Tacitus
    4. Look at the screenshot and move on, my question was not addressed to you. lgy3r2p0uyf3.jpg
  • lol booo hooo

I think this is both quite sad and hilarious at the same time 🤡

I think all old servers should be closed 1 year after 1st badge or set a maximum of 5 badges? that way if people want to badge they will play harder when the moment is there and then ALL move on there after.

That would also make newer servers more competitive.

Many old servers are wasted on people just building for no real reasons. I'm also quite sure that biggest majority of old servers do not generate any revenue but will still cost to keep running. That same cost could be used to make game better but instead it is being wasted keeping old non revenue generating servers alive.

Command and Conquer is a building war game. Build have a war win or lose and move on. 🤡
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • gamerdruid
    3954 posts Moderator
    Insulting each other isn't the way we do things in this forum. Stop now!

As I stated already, only the forgotten or other players can kill you and leave a ruin. If the system kills you then you are no longer able to log onto that world.
  • one_cIown wrote: »
    lol booo hooo

I think this is both quite sad and hilarious at the same time 🤡

I think all old servers should be closed 1 year after 1st badge or set a maximum of 5 badges? that way if people want to badge they will play harder when the moment is there and then ALL move on there after.

That would also make newer servers more competitive.

Many old servers are wasted on people just building for no real reasons. I'm also quite sure that biggest majority of old servers do not generate any revenue but will still cost to keep running. That same cost could be used to make game better but instead it is being wasted keeping old non revenue generating servers alive.

Command and Conquer is a building war game. Build have a war win or lose and move on. 🤡

It's not funny =)))))
    Break the tacitus 98 level, I'll look at you))))
    We are still playing on the 1st server.
    Because we paid money for the resources with which we pumped our bases, in fact we bought our place in the game.
    Tell us about СS-GO servers, where millions of users play, every day, for FREE, on a huge number of servers.
    We are 50 people, the traffic is minimal, a separate server is not allocated for us, we ALL (and new worlds) play on the same server.
    Before writing nonsense, find out how the servers are arranged and how the software is installed on them.
    Our server number 1 is virtual, there can be 100 of them on one physical server ..... student =))))
    Insulting each other isn't the way we do things in this forum. Stop now!

As I stated already, only the forgotten or other players can kill you and leave a ruin. If the system kills you then you are no longer able to log onto that world.

I repeat to you again ...
    1. Other players cannot kill all bases at the same time !!! Because we have NO ENEMIES!
    2. At the site of the destruction of the Base it is written that "The right to the captured territory has the BASE that was destroyed", i.e. Based on your logic, I was killed FORGOTTEN =))))))))))))))))))))
    3. There are no forgotten attacks on the first server =)
    But you know about it inadvertently, because have been playing this game for a long time. ))

Let's open the logs and see how it happened.

How can I not be rude to you if you do not see what I am writing to you .. Or you ignore it on purpose, irritating me even more, I think you are trolling me on purpose. : /

I asked you a question, how long does it take to collect electricity for a base at level 65?
    You continue to write me some nonsense. ((
  • gamerdruid
    3954 posts Moderator

How might I do that? I'm not an employee so don't have access to logs. I'm not on the first server but have played for years. Not quite 9 years, but years never-the-less.

How long is a piece of string? That question is a meaningless as you question about collecting electricity.
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete

How might I do that? I'm not an employee so don't have access to logs. I'm not on the first server but have played for years. Not quite 9 years, but years never-the-less.

How long is a piece of string? That question is a meaningless as you question about collecting electricity.

I am writing to you that 6 months is very little.
    In order to collect electricity up to level 65, the Base must farm for more than 3 years, and you turn it off after 6 months.
    If you are not a developer, why are you answering me?

My question was for the game developers.
    Pass on to the developers of this game, my question.
  • chadthurston
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2
    delete
  • druid i think what the mad russian guy says is there are no enemy combatants and no FA and therefore the bases should not be destroyed and it must be the fault of the system, i think he wants an employee to check the logs to see why the bases were destroyed and if it was a system fault he would like them restored with the accumulated energy they should have had. i suggested he check the reports on his base to see how they were destroyed he didnt answer to it though.

That's right, the Bases were destroyed due to the fact that they were on the farm for 6 months, in a passive mode.
    But the problem is, in order to accumulate electricity up to level 65, the base on the farm needs to stand for more than three years.
    But the developers are so smart they don't know about it ...
    I am a programmer myself, I would make it so that the Base from 0 generated electricity in 6 months to level 65 completely.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!