EA Forums - Banner

Offense Repair Time +12h

I purchased premium supply pack for 20K TA that comes with 12h of repair time. I had two of them. I used one and it didn't work. 12 hours of RT were not added to my account. Could you please fix the problem?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3951 posts Moderator
    The 12h RT in the bundle is for one base only and is a crate. The 48h RT is for extra capacity on all bases and is added instantly.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • nefrontheone
    763 posts Member
    edited February 1
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    The 12h RT in the bundle is for one base only and is a crate. The 48h RT is for extra capacity on all bases and is added instantly.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
    s4y7vo5t4k80.png

In-game help:
    xv0r6k181fxo.png
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • I know what that means. Used it several times during the game and this is the first time it wasn't added to my offense repair time in my main base. How can I get a tech support to fix the problem?
  • Was the main base the selected base when you use the crate ?
    gg8h643ux2y8.png

Note: Sometimes when I have used a crate, by mistake I did not have the correct base selected.
  • Hello commanders,

we are sorry if we can't help you much in this matter.
    The repairtime, like any resource will be added to whatever base is opened at the time.

You can also directly add the resource to the base when clicking the [+] in the resource display of the base of your choosing if you have supplies available.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • So you're saying that it wasn't another bug after the recent patch and I added 12h RT to a defense base by mistake? I've been playing this game for too long to make such a mistake, especially when I needed RT in my main base. If you don't fix this error, I promise not to add funds anymore to this game.
  • Patch 20.3 was rolled out to the game worlds in September last year.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/263179/20-3-maintenance-patch-notes-sep-21-sep-23-update

Is that the recent patch you indicate?

My comment was a point of view for you to review in case it was an accident like mine. I've been playing this game for a long time too, and I still make inexpensive mistakes.

If they're defensive guards and you haven't attacked, some of them could have those extra 12 hours, have you checked?

The users of this forum try to help / advise the rest of the players, we do not seek to harm anyone.
  • You're right. That wasn't a patch, just a long maintenance. I wasted 20K TA on the premium pack and it looks like those 12h sit in my defense base. How is it even possible to add 12h RT to a defense base? What for?? This is this game's biggest failure and must have been done on purpose. Well, if this problem isn't fixed, I'm using up my last TA and will never play this game again. I don't want to waste my money like that.
  • The server itself does not differentiate an attack base from a defense base, from a farm, from a factory ...
    There is no option where we indicate a group of bases where we do NOT want to spend resources.

That is an option that you could propose to the developers for a future version and the community would comment on it.

Currently the game is so open that it allows the user to dedicate the resources they have to the base that they choose through the game options. That is, it gives freedom of action to each user with his resources.

As I already indicated, some of us like me make mistakes sometimes, few, but after all mistakes when having such an open option. And yes, it is very annoying but it is something I did, not the game.

As for where to invest your money, I am not the right person to give you options.

I just try to contribute a grain of sand where I can help and many other times learn from others.
  • Sylver4VB wrote: »
    This is this game's biggest failure and must have been done on purpose. Well, if this problem isn't fixed, I'm using up my last TA and will never play this game again. .

You don't know how to play, you will not be missed.
  • > @RampageonDemand said:
    > You don't know how to play, you will not be missed.

I'm ranked 54th now on a server. Apparently, I know how to play. I can't say that I will see you on future servers because I'm most likely not gonna waste my money like that again. But I will remember to say hi if I decide to ever play again.
  • > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > Hello commanders,
    >
    > we are sorry if we can't help you much in this matter.
    > The repairtime, like any resource will be added to whatever base is opened at the time.
    >
    > You can also directly add the resource to the base when clicking the [+] in the resource display of the base of your choosing if you have supplies available.

As an Envision Developer, could you explain what exactly happen in my case and why you cannot transfer 12h of RT to my main base? I'm pretty sure I was in my main base when I added 12h. Also as a developer, can you explain the meaning of 12h of RT in a defense base?
  • Something that I still don't understand is the reason for having defense bases and an attack base.
    All my bases are offensive with the best defense that I can afford.
    The game is so open, so flexible, that it even gives us players the chance to make mistakes as humans.
  • Sylver4VB wrote: »
    As an Envision Developer, could you explain what exactly happen in my case and why you cannot transfer 12h of RT to my main base? I'm pretty sure I was in my main base when I added 12h. Also as a developer, can you explain the meaning of 12h of RT in a defense base?

As this seems to be a user error we simply have no way of verifying and correcting this.

For the base question, the game does not differentiate how you use bases, any base can store repair time. Without the buildings you just won't generate any of your own.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • > @EE_Elephterion said:
    > As this seems to be a user error we simply have no way of verifying and correcting this.

I'm sure you can add 12h RT to the correct base as you can't prove it was my mistake. You can see that I added 12h RT to my main base multiple times during the game, so I knew what I was doing and this is the first time those 12h RT ended up in another base which has 50+ lvl def. At this lvl, it doesn't make sense to change anything in that base.

> For the base question, the game does not differentiate how you use bases, any base can store repair time. Without the buildings you just won't generate any of your own.

This is wrong and should be changed if you don't want more people to complain and be disappointed with the game.
  • gamerdruid
    3951 posts Moderator
    edited February 5
    But of course, you can't prove it wasn't your mistake. Complaints happen, just look in this forum. The problem is that not everyone is honest and should they see you get compensation without proving that the system/game made the error then they will dishonestly claim the same. It is down to the nature of people, some are honest and some are not.

You could (in better times) go into a bar and claim you gave a £20 or $20 note and say you only got change for £/$10. It may have been an honest mistake, but unless you can prove that a mistake was made in the change given then you'd not get the 'true' change. All kinds of dishonest actions happen, down to some handing over a $10 note, claiming it was $20 and then 'proving' it by giving the serial number. Their 'friend' being complicit in this scam having already purchased with the $20 with the serial number given.

My purpose in outlining this illegal scam isn't for people to try it (bars have other techniques such as cameras to counteract this particular scam) but to indicate people are dishonest at times.

I'm not suggesting you're being dishonest! I'm indicating that without proof then you're unlikely to get compensation.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • > @gamerdruid said:

> I'm not suggesting you're being dishonest! I'm indicating that without proof then you're unlikely to get compensation.

I was compensated. Thanks to the developer!