EA Forums - Banner

Quick question, is anyone else having off and on problems logging into the game.

I use mostly Chrome, and when it happens i try all the alternate log on pages, clearing History, i even try Microsoft Edge and Firefox and nothing works.

Yesterday is a good example, i tried off and on all of yesterday, spanning more than 24 hours even, I never got on till this morning, it just hangs as a black screen just as you would normally see your base as you enter game.

So is anyone else seeing the same problems ?

Thanks

Fish

Replies

• gamerdruid
    3982 posts Moderator
    Scripts can often be the cause. Did you disable scripts?

A poor/slow connection can also cause the problem. If it was a general issue we'd see a lot of comments here so it is probably and individual problem. Can you try on a different computer?
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Been Trying to log on 4 accounts on different worlds since Yesterday all I got is Try later having tech problems (AGAIN) now been off line for almost 24 hours wonder if any bases still alive
  • RAYMONDRONALD
    108 posts Member
    edited March 30
    This are comments on the Down detector so its not only Tib Alliance, looks like EA in General is ***
    Bfff • 10 hours ago Servers down again???
    ChrisH • 18 hours ago NCAA Football for PS3 still down. 6 days now.
    Brent Kiszka • 2 days ago Just renewed my membership last week and now this stupid error keeps popping up can't even get into EA. Redownload app. Even renewed license and did hard reset still nothing!
    Zoidberg • 2 days ago i just wanna play starwars battlefront 2. :(
    Evan Thomas • 2 days ago EA playhub down, yall some greedy lazy mfs
    Derek • 2 days ago Won't let me sign into madden ultimate team or any online servers at all??
    Zach • 2 days ago PvZ BFN and GW2 ain't working on PS4
    Saint • 2 days ago Why oh why can't this company get their ***t together?
    Why are all server down
    Millions and you can't hire IT staff?
    Some Thing • 2 days ago I was trying to play gw2 but the servers are down again like bruh Chicago illinois

John Bierma • 2 days ago Two times in the past week. You’d think EA could keep their servers up with all the money they scam out of people.

EDIT: Reformatted post - removed multiple blank lines.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
  • Soixie
    556 posts Member
    edited March 30
    Two times in the past week. You’d think EA could keep their servers up with all the money they scam out of people.

Server administration is laughable and outsourced, it sucks balls. If I provided the same level of support to my clients, I'd have no clients.
  • You will notice these comments not only applies to Tib Alliance but a number of EA games

its a case We are now a Big company so the Customers can now go to hell and put up with what we serve up
  • gamerdruid
    3982 posts Moderator
    https://downdetector.co.uk/status/ea/

Problems appear to be sporadic at present.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Still can not log in on my other computer now 36 hors since I could log on to Tib 49

We are sorry, but we are having technical difficulties. Please try again later

Any one know of any other game like this where you can play as a group of allied players. and I will be there like a flash