EA Forums - Banner

I can't relocate my base

Broadwim
posts New member
I had my bases destroyed and there was no place available nearby for me to relocate the base.

What should I do?

Is it possible to reset and go back to the beginning?

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4050 posts Moderator
    Relocate to a new sector - talk to your CiC to ask which one to go to. If you can't see the buttons then zoom to around 80%.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • have also the Problem, my bases are destroyed, cant morve them. Limit is 20 Fields, i am always exceeeding it.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1723 posts Envision Developer
    have also the Problem, my bases are destroyed, cant morve them. Limit is 20 Fields, i am always exceeeding it.

Hello Commander,

you can use the Player Relocation to respawn all your bases in this case. You can find it at the World Map screen. There is the Relocate Player button at the bottom left where you get to select another world sector to move to.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • nefrontheone
    796 posts Member
    edited April 13
    For relocate your bases you must click on "World", then click on "relocate Player" button and follows on screen instructions to move all your bases to another near sector and automatically respawn there.

buz3q07bgsv3.png

Edited
    Note: We use the term relocate to refer to the action of jumping with all our bases to another sector.
    And the term respawn when our base or bases have been destroyed and we want / can put them back near the location where they previously were (with a limitation of 40 spaces).
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • gamerdruid
    4050 posts Moderator
    Sometimes the zoom level of the screen needs to be adjusted to see all of the pop-up window to reveal the actual confirmation tick box and relocate button. If this is required a zoom level of 80% is often enough, although sometimes 60% may be needed.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Thank you, that worked!