EA Forums - Banner

Tiberian 46 DEAD due to Update

Replies

• Hi everybody
    Agree with Redmatch and everybody else.
    1) You cannot change rules during a game.
    2) Guys were destroyed of course and need compensation, your mistake,so adjust it, or effectively, plenty of guys will leave definitely. Never forget that Business can crash very quickly with this type of mistake...
    3) If you want to increase the level of Forgotten, and the level for Bonuses, why not but you will need to adjust also the economy rules, nobody wants to add one extra year to reach the Fortress.
    4) Everybody complaining here are spending money, time since years.
    5) Before to do any change...do a survey, you will get probably some good ideas...

Talking at the same time with some friends, ready to leave if you continue like this...work with us
  • Sparkiller1
    1 posts New member
    I just spent money to upgrade to attack the fortress as I was a bit short of where I needed to be, I can not believe the sheer incompetence of the update itself and the total disregard for the users pleasure, bear that in mind, I spend money on this game because I enjoyed it, I did not enjoy that experience and I doubt others did, please look at my history and compensate both my accounts sparkiller1 and chlamydialibum, I am happy for you to reload the world to pre **** update May 2021.

For supposedly clever / intelligent people I suggest you actually employ some customer satisfaction experts, as clearly you currently have none.
  • gamerdruid
    4253 posts Moderator
    Elsewhere you will see the changes have changed the world to a level 65 world with the player maximum level at 80. Compensation has never been given on an individual basis so it is extremely unlikely it will be in this case.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • zfr2panther
    1 posts New member
    I like the idea of increasing the levels but in a more controlled way and with the player aware of the coming changes. Such as increase level by 5 instead of 20 all at once. Then 5 again in a few months. Mainly let the players know what is happening.
  • Miruvore
    8 posts New member
    So we lost bases, lost resources, spend everything that is left for defense against higher bases and now it all back where it was just without our bases, our resources and extra defense that we don't really need? Really?
    There should be some sort of repercussion for this mistake. I don't mean individual compensation. We need compensation for everybody in this world.
  • Bonsoir,

Bien vous avez rabaisser le niveau des Bases,
    mais bon les dommages sont grands pour les joueurs et les alliances. Nous allons perdre un temps considérable a récupérer les POI et ce réorganiser. ( de l'argent en moins pour nous en plus pour vous comme d'habitude).

Cela ne fut pas judicieux de votre par cette mise a jour, déjà ce monde a été long là faire ça à par dégouter des joueurs, je ne vois pas pourquoi faire cela en cour de monde, à vous de vous organiser à la création du monde.

J'espère trouver une compensation dégât occasionner (ex: des Bases, des avant post et des camps avec plus de ressource).

Mes autres comptes hisoka83 et GSeedDestiny qui ont été impacter aussi.
  • Didi20145
    1 posts New member
    5 of my bases are desroyed and i loose a lot of recourcen.
    Das war eine richtig blöde Idee
  • And20135
    2 posts New member
    Tis change was out of control.
    4 of my bases are desroyed and i loose a lot of recourcen.
    Das war eine richtig blöde Idee
  • And20135
    2 posts New member
    > @And20135 said:
    > This change was out of control.
    > 4 of my bases are desroyed and i loose a lot of recourcen.
    > Das war eine richtig blöde Idee
  • You screwed up, you screwed everyone on this world and you randomly increased the world by 20 levels in a matter of a few minutes. You have stated it was planned so yes you took resources from every player and now we have to spend a week repairing our bases after being forced to throw all resources into defenses that now not needed. So yes you took our resources. You suddenly without warning increased the resources in a mater of minutes and caused our bases to be destroyed and all resources lost. It's your screw up so make it right for all players on this world. You randomly changed the rules of the game without warning. I f players on this world are not compensated for their loses then it is stealing. Plain and simple.
  • Miruvore
    8 posts New member
    There is some suggestion to start: restore all destroyed and still repairing bases to 100%. Restore the saved resources that been lost because base was destroyed. Compensate resources that been lost due to no alliance bonus during base restoration.
    Or better yet, fill all bases with 100% resources and base health. That will bring all players back and the world will be extra busy. And trust me, there will be paying players after that.
  • Soixie
    571 posts Member
    I'm not on "Forgotten attacks" world for a variety of reasons, but it seems that "suddenly raising" the power levels of the NPCs on such a world by 20 levels had quite the obvious side effect of wiping all players completely off the map. In a business environment, we've fired people for less. This isn't just an "oops", this is a catastrophic loss for all players on the server.

The only proper solution (for future world patches) I could remotely think of would be to relocate all players to the edge of the map in their prospective sectors. Now the problems are the EA imposed limitations on EE regarding compensation and free hand outs for those affected.

Hopefully EA/EE are able to reimburse losses. The only immediate solution is to restore a back up from before the patch and to cease all future lvl 80 patches on FA worlds until they can be implemented correctly.
  • > @gamerdruid said:
    > Elsewhere you will see the changes have changed the world to a level 65 world with the player maximum level at 80. Compensation has never been given on an individual basis so it is extremely unlikely it will be in this case.

On no world is it even remotely smart to out of the blue increase a world 20 levels unless your intent was to deplete all players of their resources so they would be inclined to purchase more. An intelligent developer would have made it incremental or messaged players of the coming increase so they would make the appropriate adjustment. So we will see. If EA did not intend to intentionally take players resources they will be compensated for their loses. This used to be done on a regular basis when mistakes on worlds were made. I am tired of moderators saying that it does happen. It was your screw up not ours. Make it right or you are stealing and I will have to believe it was not a mistake but intentional. All players compensated for what they lost, then it must have been a mistake and you made it right. Players not compensated fairly then it was intentional and designed to drain resources and cause players to have to buy new resources. It is pretty simple, the actions of EA will tell us which one.

I understand that mistakes can happen but then you need to correct things like you did on this world by putting the levels back to where they were and then give all players compensation for their loses.
  • Soixie
    571 posts Member
    We have reduced the levels of Bases for the World back to the regular limit again.

The only means to properly reimburse players is likely going to be to restore from a back up before the patch.

Before patching other FA worlds to level 80, your team might consider relocating/moving all players to the edge of the world.

• Miruvore
    8 posts New member
    > @Soixie said:
    > Before patching other FA worlds to level 80, your team might consider relocating/moving all players to the edge of the world.
    Soixie, it was in the middle of the 5th alliance taking the fortress. One do not make changes on this stage. Imagine, you are all around fortress and bam, you are far away, lost your poi and have to kill lots of new and improved forgotten bases.
  • Soixie
    571 posts Member
    Miruvore wrote: »
    > @Soixie said:
    > Before patching other FA worlds to level 80, your team might consider relocating/moving all players to the edge of the world.
    Soixie, it was in the middle of the 5th alliance taking the fortress. One do not make changes on this stage. Imagine, you are all around fortress and bam, you are far away, lost your poi and have to kill lots of new and improved forgotten bases.

There are over 300 worlds in various stages, your suggestion is to deprive everyone of level 80? You're certainly in the minority there.

• Tintop2000
    1 posts New member
    8 of my 13 bases were destroyed and all resources lost. there should be some form of compensation for those that have lost out due to EA's poor decision making............
  • tanksax
    3 posts New member
    "Elsewhere you will see the changes have changed the world to a level 65 world with the player maximum level at 80. Compensation has never been given on an individual basis so it is extremely unlikely it will be in this case."

everyone on the world has been hit -not just one player --I had18 out of 26 bases killed in my 3 accounts ==and also moved away ,backwards to attempt to stay alive --
    EA made the problem up to them to fix it -simple as that .
    you start talking about terms in law --be careful --stealing is not the word i would use but fraud and deception
    last time i topped up the 3 accounts I did so knowing where i was in the game --then you moved me back 2 months -- that could be looked upon as a deliberate manufactured fraud to get more money -
    you say its only a game --
  • Miruvore
    8 posts New member
    > @Soixie said:
    > There are over 300 worlds in various stages, your suggestion is to deprive everyone of level 80? You're certainly in the minority there.
    I am simply saying that relocating players in this situation is not a good idea. There is another ways to make lvl 80 update.
  • Miruvore
    8 posts New member
    > @gamerdruid said:
    > Elsewhere you will see the changes have changed the world to a level 65 world with the player maximum level at 80.

What if you make lvl 80 update but hold attack from new bases for a while? Only attacks from camps and outposts for 20 days. Until players can upgrade their defense for new conditions.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.