EA Forums - Banner

Return Funds That Were Taken From Players on World 46 After Latest Update

I am posting this after the lame moderator closed the last discussion and has not taken any action on world 46. Basically the world was down for maintenance and updates and when it was brought back up the developers had increased the forgotten bases and camps by 20 levels. EA basically took all players resources by force. It was either a mistake by the developers or EA planned this to steal resources from players. The moderator that was working on the problem is lame and has refused to do anything about the loss of players resources. If it was a mistake it needs to be corrected and players resources returned to them. But what it seems like by EA's non-action is stealing of funds to force players on older worlds to replace and purchase more resources and fund their accounts more.

If the latter is true then players need to be aware that EA's greed is bad enough to actually steal players funds and suddenly and without warning change the rules. Some players lost all bases. I lost about 7 of my 11 bases. No action has been taken by EA at all to replace the resources lost not to mention losing 3 weeks of progress, over a week repairing bases and regaining lost POIs and then about 2 weeks to regain the lost resources.

Come on EA. Makes it right. Replace the resources you took from us and quit stealing players resources for no reason. Beware everyone. EA is now cheating players while playing their games to line their pockets even more.

Replies

• Malotru74
    2 posts New member
    on paie une fois, et on repaie une fois encore quand ea change les régles en pleine partie. Je n'ai jamais vu un jeu où les règles changent au milieu de la partie. Je suis d'accord avec devil, ce jeu devient de plus en plus cher, de moins en moins équitable, de plus en plus pourri. Je devais commencer le 51 avec 2 alliances, j'ai abandonné le projet. Ca vaut pas le coup si ea nous prends pour des vaches à lait et agit comme ça.
    Je fini ce monde et les autres où je fais passer les non médaillés et j'irai jouer à autre chose après avoir bien sur fait une belle publicité à ce jeu et ces developpeurs.
  • tanksax
    3 posts New member
    I also lost 15 out of 24 bases in 3 accounts -and all the funds in them
    we need to be compensated and until such time I will not be joining any new worlds -hence you will not see me on 51 and as soon as I finsh 27 if nothing is done
    then that will be the end of 10 years of playing this game and funding all 3 of my accounts every month
  • Yes, I agree with you tank. EA has become greedy. I am starting to think that what was done on Tiberium 46 was intentional by EA to force players to have to purchase more funds and replace resources lost due to EA's horrible lack of judgement. Like I have stated we will see. Either it was a mistake and resources will be replaced by EA in the form of compensation or they are basically admitting that they stole funds from every player on the world by suddenly changing the game and increasing the Forgotten base levels by 20 levels without warning. If EA does nothing then we know it was theft. We will see but EA and their moderators are very silent right now. Pretty hard to hide your greed EA when you out right steal from the very players who have made you rich.

I will see what happens here but I will also not be joining any more worlds or funding any more of my accounts either until this has been satisfactorily resolved. We are waiting EA for you to make this right and still no action. In the mean time players keep leaving your game. No one likes to play games developed by a greedy thief.
  • Malotru74 wrote: »
    on paie une fois, et on repaie une fois encore quand ea change les régles en pleine partie. Je n'ai jamais vu un jeu où les règles changent au milieu de la partie. Je suis d'accord avec devil, ce jeu devient de plus en plus cher, de moins en moins équitable, de plus en plus pourri. Je devais commencer le 51 avec 2 alliances, j'ai abandonné le projet. Ca vaut pas le coup si ea nous prends pour des vaches à lait et agit comme ça.
    Je fini ce monde et les autres où je fais passer les non médaillés et j'irai jouer à autre chose après avoir bien sur fait une belle publicité à ce jeu et ces developpeurs.

Translation of Malotru74 comments:

you pay once, and you pay again when they change the rules in the middle of the game. I have never seen a game where the rules change in the middle of the game. I agree with devil, this game is getting more and more expensive, less and less fair, more and more rotten. I was supposed to start 51 with 2 alliances, I abandoned the project. It's not worth it if they take us for cash cows and act like this.
    I'm finishing this world and the others where I'm passing on the non-medalists and I'll go play something else after having of course made a nice publicity to this game and these developers.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I totally agree. I will continue playing on the same worlds I am and see what happens. I will not start any new worlds or buy any more funds until this is resolved in a fair way.

• gamerdruid
    4153 posts Moderator
    edited May 24
    Continual use of the the accusation of stealing means I'm closing this and any other thread that is repeating these accusations will be deleted.

My 'silence' is because I am a forum moderator can't change anything or give compensation!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • EE_Elephterion
    1768 posts Envision Developer
    Just a follow-up on this thread.

We have decided to issue a small compensation this ornign. Players who where active on
    • World 2 (Closed Beta 2)
    • Tiberian 45
    • Wrath 26
    • Tiberian 46

in the last 2 weeks have been awarded a small set of crates with Reperitime, CP and Resources.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!