EA Forums - Banner

Tib 51 - Encountering Serious Issues.

Prev1345
Tib 51 is completely unplayable, unreal lag and can't do anything, takes a 1,000 years to load (maybe a slight exaggeration)

@gamerdruid

Replies

• Nothing works on TIB 51, chatting , resources transfering, upgrading etc.. what is going on?
  • rigton70
    12 posts Member
    not happy about this

i was just about to kill a lvl 29 base and the game goes dead

thank you EA

this was the final nail in the coffin for me

I'm out after this
  • now cant even stay connected??
  • nfohb057
    2 posts New member
    Yeap, nothing works. cannot sim / cannot collect packages / chat is dead / cannot remain connected more than a minute.
  • nfohb057
    2 posts New member
    this one is new, apparently server is gone for good now: https://prnt.sc/142ftjx
  • rigton70
    12 posts Member
    i have lost a lot of money trying to kill this 29 but will i be reimbursed NO
  • Agreed, so bad I can't even get into the game at the moment.
  • Grind2Slow
    10 posts New member
    So from about too to was LOL
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    Hello,
    I cannot log on to my game om Tib 51 anymore. I was playing on Tib 51, then momentatily logged into Tib 48 at approx 21:20 hrs. Now, some 25 mins later, I cannot return to Tib 51.
    It has been okay till just now 21:45 hrs GMT 04 June 2021.

Anyone seeing similar issues?
  • I Been trying to log in to 51 all day
    see my post below this one
    WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
  • Grind2Slow
    10 posts New member
    I was just on less than an hour ago. Everybody was hitting bases then too. If you expect the developers to fix the issue be honest with them. And dont get mad. I be thinking im about to watch one of them mcdonald youtube videos :disappointed:
  • Managed to log in for a few minutes, but the lag is so bad, can't do anything. Not even collect packages or move a destroyed base...oh, then it logged me out again.
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    I too have been unable to get to Tib 51 since about 21:45 hrs. It seems there is a problem with the server.

Yes, it is costing us, but let us not freak out. Just chill out guys and give them time to sort it out.
    I can have an early night tonight. :-)
  • yea can't get in the game . Not good , because i'm standing in a 2 a 3 wave zone with my bases Grrrrrr Gonne lose my poi's.
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    @Animals-Defence, ouchh. I hope you have been working on your Def levels.. Lol..
  • yea can't get in the game . Not good , because i'm standing in a 2 a 3 wave zone with my bases Grrrrrr Gonne lose my poi's.
  • Animals-Defence
    90 posts Member
    edited June 4
    Troqoyd wrote: »
    @Animals-Defence, ouchh. I hope you have been working on your Def levels.. Lol..

They get hitt all day long lol , so i have some probs soon lol
  • naa1974
    4 posts New member
    Dont work. triead some brosewrs. no results
  • rigton70
    12 posts Member
    Troqoyd wrote: »
    I too have been unable to get to Tib 51 since about 21:45 hrs. It seems there is a problem with the server.

Yes, it is costing us, but let us not freak out. Just chill out guys and give them time to sort it out.
    I can have an early night tonight. :-)

its cost me and countless others money who were hitting a base

some of us have lost cp and money spent and when the world re-opens the bases will be repaired i have seen it before
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    Yep, and their attacks are vicious.. Lol