EA Forums - Banner

TIB 51

Replies

• tix2
    14 posts Member
    I hope the server is down for everyone, as I see evil everywhere and I believe in conspiracy, bizarre at the time of a war :blush:
  • ke0niPD
    288 posts Member
    This is a joke. We are about to go to war over the server after hundreds of accounts sector jumped. Someone is going to have a massive unfair advantage now. Bubbles will be gone so who ever can login first wins the server. NOT COOL GUYS..........
  • This is a joke. We are about to go to war over the server after hundreds of accounts sector jumped. Someone is going to have a massive unfair advantage now. Bubbles will be gone so who ever can login first wins the server. NOT COOL GUYS..........

Most of those bubbles are going down at 17 june 2021 , between 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm ,
    Well you wil see how much of you died , when those guys all stay awake for this server 2 work again.

its indeed unfair.

Well me and Caddy wil be the first 2 die i think lol
  • it is a disaster... we spend lot money, server out. Ea games you are a bad company!!!
  • Troqoyd
    7 posts New member
    I posted in what I think was the wrong place so I doubt anyone will see that post.

Tib 51 is down again.

What is going on guys??

I am sure you are aware that this game has a real-time and real-money element to it.
    There is no compensation for when we finally log back on to conditions far different (to our detriment) from when we were locked out of the game.

So what gives? Do we just quit the game altogether??
  • its realy unfair , i need my sleep , but if i go 2 sleep , the clan wil be death meat.
    Also a unfair war , all ARES , Team zone and maybe more vs Project.
    Maybe NE Sector needs 2 team up project ^^ lol maybe enemy's.

Fix the server , i need my sleep lol
  • Second time we cant get logged into this server 51... thing that gets me the most, is in login choices of server to select, it doesnt even say server is down !... i spend ALOT on this game, please offer that function at least
  • nefrontheone
    864 posts Member
    edited June 17
    I'm going to break a spear in favor of the development team.

I'm as worried as the rest of you but I think the problem is due to a server failure due to the type of error message that appears.

The servers are monitored 24x7 by EA, who when a failure of this type occurs usually takes the necessary steps to restart the server (or the specific world that is causing problems). This type of crash that currently occurs is because the server has crashed and the game is not running.

Remember that it is the same game (software) as on other servers that have NOT been crashed.

Perhaps the server this world is running on is overloaded or has hardware problems.

Here the developers read all the messages and try to help as much as possible to solve the detected problems. When an error occurs outside of their working hours, they may not find out about anything until the next morning when they return to work.

Blaming the development team for all the problems is unfair, there are things that they cannot control and therefore exceed their competencies; although they are often involved to speed up resolution.
    Not a part of EA / Envision teams - My comments are only mine.
  • its back online
  • Please remember that the fastest way to help us get this game back up and running is by contacting EA directly through their page:

https://answers.ea.com/

Comments in the forum are important because they help others to know that there are problems but solutions of this type can only be resolved by EA and they do not usually follow this forum actively.

Yes Tib51 is up again, thank you to everyone.
  • Please remember that the fastest way to help us get this game back up and running is by contacting EA directly through their page:
    Comments in the forum are important because they help others to know that there are problems but solutions of this type can only be resolved by EA and they do not usually follow this forum actively.
  • tix2
    14 posts Member
    so ip pi pip hurray, loss of POI, loss of base attack loss of resource repop of base forgotten and loss of money, the total what, ah but I forget they will give us 3 resource packs and 50 STOCK of command point
  • are you working for ea or envision? so explain what are the problems and why they never send any message of excuse or what they wanna do better in future that those problems are not coming again... we playing money for this game so sending a message to answers hq is like blowing in the wind. ea has the badest customize ever. envision comes near by ....
  • gamerdruid
    4324 posts Moderator
    In response to the many posts in the thread asking 'where are the moderators?' - I don't work for EA or Envision and don't inhabit these forums 24/7 either. I play regularly on the PTE and occasionally on other worlds.

Most importantly, for me, I also don't spend 24/7 on the computer. Messages to me here get seen eventually.

Tib 51 does seem to be a particular problem and I'm told that it is being investigated by the developers. As has already been pointed out, the servers the worlds run on are monitored automatically and should certain types of failure occur then action is taken. Unfortunately due to the nature of the virtual server setup (common in the gaming industry) individual worlds in difficulty may not be identified as quickly as players wish.

It seems it is working now.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Blah blah blah, it’s always the same story, I understand that you are there to buffer between the players and EA/Envision, I play from world 3, and it’s the same story that you answer us, c because of us it’s the fault of others, it would be time for Ea and consider take their responsibility, we pay for one to have a quality of game that we do not have, and this failure always helps players and not others
    Tix2 AOC
  • AlaskaSaedlaere
    29 posts Member
    edited June 18
    and again, no responce from envision, are all of them kicked? from ea will come nothing, to hope about it is very worthless i know that gamerdruid does his best, but its a high quality incompetent from Envision and ea, always taking money is not what service means...
  • I think that some things are not clear to everyone or a few do not know how things are and blame the first one who answers them or tries to help.

1) Those responsible for the proper functioning of the game are EA
    2) The developers are responsible for the evolution of the game and its functionalities, as well as the inclusion of improvements and corrections
    3) Forum moderators are not placed between us players and the rest of those involved in the game. They are here to ensure a series of rules of conduct that are established: education, knowledge and helping others
    4) When one is frustrated with the game, they can complain to whoever corresponds but not blame the rest for something where they do not have the capacity to respond
  • its no blaming, its a question.

1. since years ea get the money and do nothing for there customize, yes you can say they are an american company and they are working less then other countries on customize, but fact is that they do nothing to inform us whats the problem with the servers or the tecnolafgy. we pay money for the game, so we wanna know how they cant make their work good or not? If you are writing at answer hq or call the hotline you allways here the same nosence: "we can do nothing". But if there is a little problem with buying funds, it will be solved in minutes... thats a fact!

2. Gamerdruid is one of the last old mods here, who gives answers or wanna do his best to include the developers and EA. so he has my full respect, that he does this work.

3. Developers are working for the functionality, whats also not the best work was in the past, and if they are interestet in holding people in game, so it will be priority to explain or answers about all the questions what people have. nothing comes from them, and to give us 3 crates which we can get at level 20 is very nice, but at that level you dont need them anymore.

4. it has nothing to do with being frustrated, we are not frustrated we are disappinted about the service around this game. Every time when the servers going down or dont start again after an update, we lost money and recources. Only getting cash and dont give some compensation back which makes sence is thought too short and thought to easy.

if you are feeling that it was against you personal, i wanna excuse me, that wasnt my intention. so pls accept my excuse.

Greetz
  • nefrontheone
    864 posts Member
    edited June 18
    I assure you that claiming something that is fair will never go against the conduct in this forum. What we must be careful with is how we do it or who we direct our frustration towards.

Offending someone will possibly cause an expulsion from the forum (temporary or permanent) but the claims about what we spend in the game and the problems that appear I consider that it is something fair.

Although sometimes "the message" does not reach who it should really reach.

Edited:

No, no, I'm only a player more, I don'f fell offended.