EA Forums - Banner

TIB 51

Replies

• gamerdruid
    4211 posts Moderator
    I don't feel offended either - I do my best to communicate to the game developers but have very little contact with EA staff (& that's only one or two people) mainly about the operation of these forums.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • and will there come something from Envision or EA? Or are all we are equal for you? no words no excuse no compensation ? thats the real customize?
  • The server is **** the bed again... Same issues as the last two times.
  • BlastPD
    2 posts New member
    @gamerdruid @EE_Elephterion Tib 51 experiencing issues...again
  • yup - all attacks stuck, no new attacks

It's ok though, despite the server fix coming at a random time when everyone is offline and one side will have an advantage, our 3 crates compensation will make up for it :s

DT.
  • 2lzqukd27cu7.png

doing some pvp and it crashes, even though project already won the server . this is a **** game man, t51 down, f15 sucks with all the **** from developers. this is a dead game man.

• what the **** again... you are noobs at envision, get the world started again, do your **** job now
  • I do feel a little sorry for you Ganja. Decent Taxi.
    But... it hits all of us.
    Very annoying. Would be great to get an honest answer - is the code so instable that we get these crashes or is the future of the game so dire that you have to cut on servers?
  • Ise960
    4 posts Member
    once more -> EA/Envision is incompetent and a laughing stock!!!!
  • naa1974
    4 posts New member
    51 world dont work again
    In that world a lot of technical problems
    I dont remember another world with such troubles
    Only prepare hit base and....
  • naa1974
    4 posts New member
    as I see all our allaince here)) lets talk here ))
  • that´s the problem with cheap personal and cheap servers, that doesnt work... let it be envision, close all worlds and start again with farmerama or something like that...
  • Ise960
    4 posts Member
    > @naa1974 said: I dont remember another world with such troubles

LOL - short term memory?^^
  • naa1974
    4 posts New member
    I have a long memory
  • 51 down again...pi** poor show from EA/Envision, this is happening all too often
  • let me tell you a joke

This server
  • gamerdruid
    4211 posts Moderator
    Expecting a response outside office hours is foolish from experience. As it happens the server was restarted so an error must have been flagged.

I understand it is back online and working as it was.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • mid attack to an enemy alliance, we couldn't continue the attack the defence repaired - the server went offline and then when it came back at random time we were wiped out.

Server ruined what could have been a fun few hours gaming. We would have probably lost anyway but put up a fight - what a sour way to end.
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    Expecting a response outside office hours is foolish from experience. As it happens the server was restarted so an error must have been flagged.

I understand it is back online and working as it was.

It is happening all of the time; out of hours. Something that you can't control - however surely a permanent fix must be deployed. There are serious issues on this world / server. We can tolerate maybe one or two server errors - but not the constant ones that this world is expericing. We use money to play this game and for it go down randomly at hours at a time is just not good enough!
  • is EE_ gone? or is he working only 2 days a week