EA Forums - Banner

Account Error - Tib 51

I can't use my supply points. Have a base almost dead and can't access my supply points for cp. How about hiring a tech to supervise your system 24 hours a day? All of these problems are being managed poorly.

Replies

• Same for me.
    When i try to buy cp

Transaction failed: Account Error
    Note: No Funds removed
  • Don't worry guys and girls. It is summer. The developers are to busy with vacation. You know ea employees have more vacation time than work time. Can't wait for ea to come crack there whip over these extreme errors we are having on all fa worlds..... Tib 51 is only the icing on the cake compared to the errors we have been having since the world browser update. Do not worry examante ea always has somebody watching all employees they have. I know developers tend to ignore us and only tell us what they want but ea rates there staff like this. Players<devs<support. So no matter what eventually us players get exactly what we want. Even if it seems like were being shoved to a back burner and left to burn to a crisp.
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    Are there still errors occurring when playing the game on that world right now?
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • ee_ is this your answer? for what are you working there, on that world there will be so many bugs and problems, since the world start... unbelieveble here :smiley: so what is about my question about the compensation? is my english so bad that no one understand it? i can write it in german if need ;)

so pls check all the posts in this forum about tib 51...
  • EE_Elephterion
    1796 posts Envision Developer
    We have identified an issue with the Account and Login service from EA around the time players reported the issues. So this was likely not restricted to Tib51, but as the most active world it just surfaced there more prominently recently.

I'm not sure how we can compensate for that appropriately. These kinds of issues are unfortunately beyond our control, but it seems they are also only short-lived.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited June 30
    I'm not sure how we can compensate for that appropriately. These kinds of issues are unfortunately beyond our control, but it seems they are also only short-lived.

I've made a suggestion privately that would limit who 'gains' but it may not be technically possible. We shall see!

EDIT: Technically my suggestion isn't possible. No compensation is likely for such a short interruption.
    Post edited by gamerdruid on
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • death2klown
    7 posts New member
    Everyday we have login issues. Can we at least get the basic feature fixed. Dealing with login problems since i came back at the start of the corona virus. Out of all the online games i play this is honestly the only game i have login issues and receive things like 505 error and such over and over. You want to calm your group of players then lets start with the basics again. I have already quit playing all other worlds as it seems like the most basic thing that should work is nothing but refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh o now i get to log in. O no wait a minute refresh refresh o there it goes finally back in the game.

A player can only take so much before he gets angry and start flipping out. A player can only take so much before he starts screenshotting the date and time and the error and sending it directly to ea. Email ea. Is the only way to get the errors addressed we shouldn't have issues with.

Just look how many years it took me to say something. Normally i can let problems role right over me but i cant no more. It happened before i came back. I played world 56 for how many years. Not one complaint. But i cant no more. My fun joyful activity is not fun and joyful anymore.
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    edited July 2
    Good luck with getting EA to respond. Depending on the login error (ie if you're not even getting to choose a world but can't log in) it may be their responsibility anyway.

Which browser and version are you using and from which country?
    Also, which OS version?
    In all the errors I've had in logging in and playing I don't recall ever seeing a 505 error.

Is it a browser error as described here? https://www.errorvault.com/en/troubleshooting/runtime-errors/google-inc/google-chrome/error-505_chrome-error-505

• I was thrown out while attacking a base. Can't start Tiberium 51 now.
    The same problem occured about a month ago... HELP!
  • gamerdruid
    4213 posts Moderator
    I've just logged into tib51 ok
    I've just attacked a forgotten camp ok

I suggest clearing cache, history and session files as they may have been corrupted during the problem time.