EA Forums - Banner

FIX Firestorm 15

Replies

• Rection is better than being passive. A little late (5 days) so no ideal solutions now, at least this change levels the playing field. What is gained stay gained. No info about POI lvl change so this will also stay. The aftermath should be interesting.
    Random bubble drop is a problem on every sector, although with different symptoms. So it was not easier to move on 12 lv regions, when there was no way to plan when the bubble will drop. Some players stop moving when they saw a fake warning about that, some learned from experience that can go through, some heard about it, but not everybody reads this forum to know that this information did not reflect reality or got a confirmation form teammate.
  • pltweek wrote: »
    Rection is better than being passive. A little late (5 days) so no ideal solutions now, at least this change levels the playing field. What is gained stay gained. No info about POI lvl change so this will also stay. The aftermath should be interesting.
    Random bubble drop is a problem on every sector, although with different symptoms. So it was not easier to move on 12 lv regions, when there was no way to plan when the bubble will drop. Some players stop moving when they saw a fake warning about that, some learned from experience that can go through, some heard about it, but not everybody reads this forum to know that this information did not reflect reality or got a confirmation form teammate.

It's a big mess all around. I want to see how they will affect the players that started on high lvl bases are in big disadvantage because the players that started on sectors with high lvl bases are way behind and adding them back again to low lvl bases will be even worst to catchup. If they do it smartly they will try to even everyone on similar level bases.
  • DuracellD4
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    pltweek wrote: »
    No info about POI lvl change so this will also stay. The aftermath should be interesting. .

We had confirmation that POI level will change and will reflect your current distance to center

• DuracellD4 wrote: »
    No info about POI lvl change so this will also stay. The aftermath should be interesting. .

We had confirmation that POI level will change and will reflect your current distance to center

So this is obviously going to affect the teams that started with high level bases because they were not able to advance at the same speed of the alliances that started on lvl 12-14 bases. What a joke! :(
  • > @DuracellD4 said:
    > We had confirmation that POI level will change and will reflect your current distance to center

From who? @EE_Elephterion did not write about that.
  • DuracellD4
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    > @DuracellD4 said:
    > We had confirmation that POI level will change and will reflect your current distance to center

From who? @EE_Elephterion did not write about that.

EE_Elephterion, by private message

qgsqo2vjdx5i.png
    our tib 26 will become a tib21-23 (I think 21 when I look at other worlds at this distance from center) and if our POI are modified to match levels on a regular world, some alliances will have much higher POis than currently
  • xxsly
    79 posts Member
    Shaketh my headeth. So much for non-invasive changes.
  • JonnyDMT
    15 posts Member
    EA should just leave it alone, not knowing when your bubble was going to burst is a pretty minor thing, most players would have popped bubble day 2 anyway. Everyone knew what they were getting into when they signed up for this server and knew that the strength of enemy bases was irregularly distributed.

The team to come out worst from this are the ones who started in the sectors and immediately had to start hitting level 20 bases so progress to the centre is understandably slower, to adjust base levels now runs a serious risk of alienating some of the longest playing (and biggest spending) players of this game.

EA need to thing seriously about how this change will affect all players, not just those whinging about losing their bubble which is hardly worth losing sleep over.
  • before change: DreamTeam +70 spot from center for irregular map, lost shield after 2 h, dig for 5 D hard basis, first in all category of POI with a lot of work and money!
    Other alliance: -70 spot from center, many until now again with bubble, shot basis very simple not spend RT.
    after change: DreamTean +70 spot from center no shields, poi level -10, last in all category.
    Other alliance: -70 spot from center, many with bubble, tons of RT, poi level +20 minimum, first in all category.
    Is all regular? I thnik no!
    it is simply a scam !!!
    Respanw all basis after generate map and move all at start line !!!
  • gamerdruid
    4701 posts Moderator
    edited July 2021
    ratafari1 wrote: »
    @EE_Elephterion and @gamerdruid you guys need to address this complain with TA developers.
    Other than drawing attention to things there is nothing I can do to address complaints. Elephterion is a developer!
    Would really expect this problems to be addressed in a way to either favour everyone in an even and fair way, specially because money was spent on this server hope EA will pay attention to this and not lose customers/clients because this is what this game is.

I don't know how the problem can be addressed in a way that favours everyone in an even and fair way. Some saw being in the level 20 an advantage, some a disadvantage. Some saw being in a level 12 area at the start an advantage, others saw it as a disadvantage.

I kept asking how to do it fairly and no-one was able to offer a solution.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • xxsly
    79 posts Member
    gamerdruid wrote: »
    ratafari1 wrote: »
    @EE_Elephterion and @gamerdruid you guys need to address this complain with TA developers.
    Other than drawing attention to things there is nothing I can do to address complaints. Elephterion is a developer!
    Would really expect this problems to be addressed in a way to either favour everyone in an even and fair way, specially because money was spent on this server hope EA will pay attention to this and not lose customers/clients because this is what this game is.

I don't know how the problem can be addressed in a way that favours everyone in an even and fair way. Some saw being in the level 20 an advantage, some a disadvantage. Some saw being in a level 12 area at the start an advantage, others saw it as a disadvantage.

I kept asking how to do it fairly and no-one was able to offer a solution.

This. There is no fair way to adjust the map.

The only fair way would be a completely fresh server reset.

I don't get why the map had to be changed. All its done is shift the problem to another sector
  • JonnyDMT
    15 posts Member
    > @gamerdruid said:
    > Other than drawing attention to things there is nothing I can do to address complaints. Elephterion is a developer!
    >
    > I don't know how the problem can be addressed in a way that favours everyone in an even and fair way. Some saw being in the level 20 an advantage, some a disadvantage. Some saw being in a level 12 area at the start an advantage, others saw it as a disadvantage.
    >
    > I kept asking how to do it fairly and no-one was able to offer a solution.

Then just leave it alone.....
  • before change: DreamTeam +70 spot from center for irregular map, lost shield after 2 h, dig for 5 D hard basis, first in all category of POI with a lot of work and money!
    Other alliance: -70 spot from center, many until now again with bubble, shot basis very simple not spend RT.
    after change: DreamTean +70 spot from center no shields, poi level -10, last in all category.
    Other alliance: -70 spot from center, many with bubble, tons of RT, poi level +20 minimum, first in all category.
    Is all regular? I thnik no!
    it is simply a scam !!!
  • @EE_Elephterion Why no reply???? Is all regular?
  • xxsly
    79 posts Member
    @EE_Elephterion
    Also, messing with the world levels has screwed over the server again.

All our bases are lvl 20-25 as with POIs. However, all base unit levels are 28-30.
    How are we supposed to dig and catch back up at the same rate we were moving before??

http://prntscr.com/19fnne4
  • xxsly
    79 posts Member
    xxsly wrote: »
    @EE_Elephterion
    Also, messing with the world levels has screwed over the server again.

All our bases are lvl 20-25 as with POIs. However, all base unit levels are 28-30.
    How are we supposed to dig and catch back up at the same rate we were moving before??

http://prntscr.com/19fnne4

Never mind, Its a plugin with cached base levels. This isn't an actual problem.
  • JonnyDMT
    15 posts Member
    Does EA even understand what they did here? Top alliance now completely out of the game, no chance to catch up, no chance to compete. The amount of money guys from this alliance have poured into the game with multiple accounts over the last week then to be treated like this is absolutely shameful.
  • @EE_Elephterion good work kill first alliance if others can't ! Really good work !
  • xxsly
    79 posts Member
    JonnyDMT wrote: »
    Does EA even understand what they did here? Top alliance now completely out of the game, no chance to catch up, no chance to compete. The amount of money guys from this alliance have poured into the game with multiple accounts over the last week then to be treated like this is absolutely shameful.

It doesn't matter who its been done to or how much money people have spent. What does matter is that there is no integrity. A few people complain about their choice of start on a clearly abnormal world where they were warned that this would be the case and the special options are revoked.

What's next? remove all POIs from half the map because someone else whinges in forums because they are in the other half?
  • EE_Elephterion
    1923 posts Envision Developer
    xxsly wrote: »
    Never mind, Its a plugin with cached base levels. This isn't an actual problem.

Thanks for the clarification :)
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison