EA Forums - Banner

Calling all to arms - WCS

124Next

Replies

• Uub666 wrote: »
    The most ridiculous thing is that all worlds have ended, but no new worlds start. Except the WCS, because nobody wants to play. I think it's on purpose because EA can't just quit the game if too many people are still playing, but if everyone stops, EA can shut this game down

look at the bigger picture here, w28 is about half completed, t53 wont be won until xmas and then project /ttd will be ready for another FA no morale server to be handed to them to dominate dont blame them if it happens to be wcs. t52 has only been completed once and there are still 7 fullish teams waiting their turn there. so if theres a thousand players still occupied in servers they will finish why would development start a new world just for madness and the iggy clan to fight over. we all know madness will play every server until they finally win one we all know iggy will lose every server and join the newest one its only a few of us that come into the forum and ask for a server to fire off while the only real competitive team is otherwise occupied. i also dont want to be that guy that points out the obvious too often, but i believe token and uub are both guilty of playing with such multi abusing players they complain about from the project group. i wont be joining any teams ever again personally now because of them but i would appreciate random help when and if i do ever decide to attack a number 1 alliance in a server again. with less than 24 hours to go and the call to arms basically going unanswered i can only assume everyone joining wcs will queue up for a shot at the fort or sit and do nothing while they wait their turn to be denied. in any case it seems like the best time to quit and close this thread before it devolves into a blame game or argument or bash fest. ive been expecting this for a long time.
  • ThePrimeAlex
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    @chadthurston [/quote] xmas is no excuse here because last year at xmas almost everyone was active. FA and no morale are really the only settings that can showcase team cohesion to its fullest and its the least time consuming format in my opinion. $50 it is.[/quote]

I don't think so. Last year Covid-19 killed xmas, everything was closed before, while and after xmas. This year it is only in some regions of Germany like that, not everywhere in Germany.

I share your opinion about the setting, I don't like the outpost farming (moral worlds), it costs a lot of time if you want to be effective. But the use of multis forces you to prefer to play with morals.
  • chadthurston
    435 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    one more point in calling to arms against the status quo id like to make is that people need to know what they are capable of in this game, everyone just gives up without a fight. maybe if we knew how many people were like minded or at least willing to try fighting against the winning team, we could gain some courage and a bit of hope.https://floomby.io/s/091221/PbR96A8V?a. in about 45 days i will have been here for ten years and in all that time i have yet to see a decent attempt at over throwing the leading alliance in a server. shout out to shopkey and the pink rainbow barbies in t48 trying to fight out of order but they didnt stand a chance without real allies.
  • bumraz
    6 posts New member
    lose every server, like i was going to win them lol, clueless fool, get chiggy with it
  • im with you toke, lets go go go ;-[]
  • lusianiz
    1 posts New member
    What a surprise!!! 1 year and a half ago I stopped playing.
    And the team that always won the championships were the Germans (Nvidia, Schaffa, Mara - I think the same alliance with different names). I participated in the last 2 championships knowing that the probability of winning it was low, however I participated with the TTD team for the excitement of a championship ...
    Phrase: "Not doing something for fear of failure is like committing suicide for fear of dying."

Now I see that things have changed, a new team (called project) is the one who has the high probability of winning and the former champions simply out of fear refuse to participate. LOL
    In my point of view an act of cowardice that has no justification.

Good luck to everyone! And may the best win. :)
  • lusianiz wrote: »
    What a surprise!!! 1 year and a half ago I stopped playing.
    And the team that always won the championships were the Germans (Nvidia, Schaffa, Mara - I think the same alliance with different names). I participated in the last 2 championships knowing that the probability of winning it was low, however I participated with the TTD team for the excitement of a championship ...
    Phrase: "Not doing something for fear of failure is like committing suicide for fear of dying."

Now I see that things have changed, a new team (called project) is the one who has the high probability of winning and the former champions simply out of fear refuse to participate. LOL
    In my point of view an act of cowardice that has no justification.

Good luck to everyone! And may the best win. :)

😴 gratz to a new project alt account

• bumraz
    6 posts New member
    yes be a project alt act like a ****
    with the thought i am the best but at farmville, huhu

• We will all see it when Project members really play and do not prepare the bases with alts, they deserve to be champion. But if, as on other worlds, people only prepare all bases with alts, then this is an indictment of this alliance
  • cmon guys, no more project hate. its literally what everyone in this game would want to happen if it was just the same old german domination. if project hadnt won every server they joined in the last year or so and just suddenly appeared now to challenge schaffa, most of you would applaud it. even though you know most of them players use alts to grow their main. if i can make it there to wcs today i will fight against whoever has the clear advantage by sunday, schaffa or project unless its a fair and even race then i wont get involved. the rest of you should just pick a side based on who you would prefer to support in general, dont hold a grudge against project for trying their best and using all the tools available to them. we all know they will need every good player they can get and must use every advantage available to them.
  • lol WCS start

• I guess that doesn't count, does it? You said the WCS starts at 5 p.m.
  • It seems there was a scheduling error and the World started earlier than planned, we apologize. However we decided not to reset the world at this point.
    Envision Entertainment Community Liaison
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.