EA Forums - Banner

You are kidding us right?

Prev13
Just saw the new announcement and still hope it´s just an mistake... AN MORAL WORLD AGAIN???? The last moral world went online 3 weeks ago , the last Fa world was like 3 months ago??? Is this the proof that you guys work together with the project team? We were suspicious about the fact that you would change the game instead of dropping 2 server at the same time so project can´t play on every fa world or drop a new fa server now in wcs time so we got the possibily to play at least 1 fa world without project because they are still playing on the wcs , but you will actually wait untill they done the wcs job and drop the next fa when they can play their right? Don´t you allow any other fa world winner than project? Instead of an wcs with moral to stop project we got an fa wcs especially for project so they can use all the alt´s and now when they are working on wcs you drop 2 moral worlds for all the other player , are Fa worlds now just available for project player does burell have to call you first? Shame on you...

Replies

  • Just saw the new announcement and still hope it´s just an mistake... AN MORAL WORLD AGAIN???? The last moral world went online 3 weeks ago , the last Fa world was like 3 months ago??? Is this the proof that you guys work together with the project team? We were suspicious about the fact that you would change the game instead of dropping 2 server at the same time so project can´t play on every fa world or drop a new fa server now in wcs time so we got the possibily to play at least 1 fa world without project because they are still playing on the wcs , but you will actually wait untill they done the wcs job and drop the next fa when they can play their right? Don´t you allow any other fa world winner than project? Instead of an wcs with moral to stop project we got an fa wcs especially for project so they can use all the alt´s and now when they are working on wcs you drop 2 moral worlds for all the other player , are Fa worlds now just available for project player does burell have to call you first? Shame on you...

    ok bro relax you can clearly see the names in the top 4 alliances in all of the newest servers are all the same people that play together, they all work together and have played together for years. nothing will change that and it doesnt matter what type or how many servers the start it will not change. dont **** off project either cause my accounts are getting hacked and my phone is receiving mass amounts of spoof calls because of our old friend there, my fault for believing they were my friend and giving them my number to text me. this community is toxic as hell and there is no such thing as a fair playing environment left here, no new server will be any different from here on out.
  • Kinshasa551
    157 posts Member
    edited January 11
    :D guys relax

    pretty sure they have good new year´s resolutions. They will open 2-3 more worlds with different settings at the same time.

    I´m very confident ;););)

  • Maybe decide what you want lol. Morale worlds and more servers being launched in shorter succession were asked and they delivered.
    Communication was offered from our side, but never accepted.
    And no Project does not like boring servers without competition. The game still has great and fun sides. And Project is only this strong because of the common goal to win the WCS. Once that goal is achieved things will change.

    Stop painting everything so negatively. At the moment it seems regardless how hard they try - everything will result in a shitstorm.

    Imagine they start active development again. Do some changes - then the reaction here would still be "They did that to help Project!!!!"
  • Not a big merit to win the Farmers Championship))))
  • Maybe decide what you want lol. Morale worlds and more servers being launched in shorter succession were asked and they delivered.
    Communication was offered from our side, but never accepted.
    And no Project does not like boring servers without competition. The game still has great and fun sides. And Project is only this strong because of the common goal to win the WCS. Once that goal is achieved things will change.

    Stop painting everything so negatively. At the moment it seems regardless how hard they try - everything will result in a shitstorm.

    Imagine they start active development again. Do some changes - then the reaction here would still be "They did that to help Project!!!!"


    1. They delivered the same new server as 1-2 weeks ago. Again thats an absurd descision which makes no sense at all. Whatever - everybody knows why you are kissing their ****.
    2. Communication? How many guys asked you to play the WSC without alts? It would have been an easy descison for you as a CIC to provoke that. Your communication about that topic was 0! You know what: without you probably would have a server with competition. So stop talking b......

    My wish for 2022: i hope all you project guys leave that game forever. Nobody will play a server with or against you now and in the future. Also nobody is interested in your posting here in the Forum.

    3. Congrats for your big win of the WCS. impressive performance!

  • gamerdruid
    4752 posts Moderator
    edited January 11
    The Tiberium series recently has alternated and is therefore due a morale world, the last Tiberium was a FA world.

    The Firestorm and WCS are not part of that sequence.

    The next Wrath world, whenever that is to be, will probably be a FA world if it isn't a one with bother FA & Morale!
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!

  • 3. Congrats for your big win of the WCS. impressive performance!

    *sarcasm aside* Best thing you said in these forums and thanks :smile: .


    On another note, why don't you post with your actual account? Given the amount of hate you have for Project, yet noone seems to know you in project. So you gotta be an alt like the ones you keep bashing. lol. Tell us who you really are.
  • Senti, Inzo, Sanna, Mali - you probably deserve to win the championship for your long-term loyalty to the TA, but a championship without competition is not a championship.
    Congrats for your big win of the WCS
  • The developers are in panic)) On the one hand, they are not able to solve the current problem with fair play. On the other hand, they need money, and therefore boring worlds with morality are launched where alts do not help. But these worlds are so stupid that playing them for 4 months is just God's punishment)). All this is sad.
  • Please can you change to an FA world. As people have already mentioned, we have just had a morale world Firestorm17.

    As project guys are probably busy on WCS and tib 54, now is a good time to let others have a chance at an FA world. These worlds are infinitely more enjoyable than morale ones.

    Please Elephetarian and mr gamerdruid, just one minor adjustment and all will be good, thank you :)


  • What I am seeing here is people **** that they can't put a winning team together. That's not Project's fault. Maybe be mad at yourself for being a failure.
  • I don't get it. People complain about no new worlds but then the moment one comes out, everyone has pitch forks out... you just can't win.

    Personally, I welcome a new server. Is morale my favourite? no. But I'm gad a new server is coming out none the less.

    Some of you are so negative about the game that I wonder why you are still here? If you really don't like the moral world, don't play this particular server. Pick up a new game, go to gym or something.
  • inzomn1a
    80 posts Member
    edited January 12
    eddi13131 wrote: »
    Senti, Inzo, Sanna, Mali - you probably deserve to win the championship for your long-term loyalty to the TA, but a championship without competition is not a championship.
    Congrats for your big win of the WCS

    Hi Eddi, thank you nonetheless. I wholeheartedly agree with you, it ain't a championship without the competition. This is 100% true. But can't blame that on us. We showed up (period).

    However, some of our top players didn't continue because of the lack of competition; otherwise, the world would have seen the complete strength of this Project team.

    As many have said, it took many months (a couple of years to be exact) for this Project team to be assembled, disassembled and reassembled to finally have the right formula to compete BUT sadly the champs (I mean the complete team) don't show up due to lame excuses.

    People gotta start giving credit to where it is due and stop all this whining.

    Kudos to Bruel and the Project team's leadership.

    As for OP, hope you get your FA server soon and good luck-- morale worlds are just **** worlds and waste of money.
  • What I am seeing here is people **** that they can't put a winning team together. That's not Project's fault. Maybe be mad at yourself for being a failure.

    Welcome to another project-alt account :'(
  • Why project guys again are writing nonsense in a thread about a new server setting?
    Are you so bored of the WCS?

    Cmon - instead of writing more and more justifications/b......t ("....otherwise, the world would have seen the complete strength of this Project team...") + start more and more alts find a new activitiy/game. Really nobody is interested in you clowns any longer.



  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    The Tiberium series recently has alternated and is therefore due a morale world, the last Tiberium was a FA world.

    The Firestorm and WCS are not part of that sequence.

    The next Wrath world, whenever that is to be, will probably be a FA world if it isn't a one with bother FA & Morale!

    Thx for the explanation. First of all its good to see new worlds!

    But the rules for new worlds are probably as old as the game and should be changed ;)
  • inzomn1a wrote: »
    eddi13131 wrote: »
    Senti, Inzo, Sanna, Mali - you probably deserve to win the championship for your long-term loyalty to the TA, but a championship without competition is not a championship.
    Congrats for your big win of the WCS

    Hi Eddi, thank you nonetheless. I wholeheartedly agree with you, it ain't a championship without the competition. This is 100% true. But can't blame that on us. We showed up (period).

    However, some of our top players didn't continue because of the lack of competition; otherwise, the world would have seen the complete strength of this Project team.

    As many have said, it took many months (a couple of years to be exact) for this Project team to be assembled, disassembled and reassembled to finally have the right formula to compete BUT sadly the champs (I mean the complete team) don't show up due to lame excuses.

    People gotta start giving credit to where it is due and stop all this whining.

    Kudos to Bruel and the Project team's leadership.

    As for OP, hope you get your FA server soon and good luck-- morale worlds are just **** worlds and waste of money.

    ok first off lol at inzomnias name being mentioned here at all because he is rank 1 in t53 where nobody even plays anymore because of wcs where inzo is rank 23, they have 2 free worlds to play in alone so i dont think that makes these people particularly good at anything accept for recruiting.....the almost entire player base to one team lololololol. the complete strength of project team? what you mean you could invite all the rest of the sheep to the herd? lol funniest stuff i have ever seen in my life people pretending to be good at a game they play alone now. sadly the germans didnt want to play against an entire server again at xmas time? they have family and responsibilities maybe unlike the core project group who do literally nothing with their lives except sim bases and count how many of themselves there are so they can sleep at night. people gotta start giving credit to where credit is due? congrats to every player who waits n line to get a badge ya credit where its due. this game is the biggest joke on the internet cause of project peoples greed. moral worlds are there for new players to feel like they can compete with you pros. this handpicked layout for the new server will likely ensure that is no longer the case as well. let me guess as well here that t54 will be won by an alliance which has already given out the rest of the badges to the alliances waiting in the wings. just like every other server these past few years. ya you are all so good at the game there in project we respect you and give you the credit where its due for sure lol.
  • inzomn1a
    80 posts Member
    edited January 12
    @chadthurston,

    zswr1xdeud6a.png

    your point?

  • inzomn1a wrote: »
    @chadthurston,

    zswr1xdeud6a.png

    your point?

    you just made it for me
  • chadthurston
    466 posts Member
    edited January 13
    inzomn1a wrote: »
    @chadthurston,

    zswr1xdeud6a.png

    your point?

    edit: link to offtopic deleted

    the fact is nobody knows who the best players are because all servers are now controlled by one group of players or the other, we need more variety and or a change. the true spirit of cnc has and always will be tactics not diplomacy and i believe players controlling servers after they win them takes away from the control of the environment and mechanics and gives it to the same few players who have shown a complete lack of foresight knowledge and responsibility when it comes to managing a large social environment. the enforcement of rule bending is impossible without proper examples being made regularly and the accessibility of the top end of this game is way too out of reach for the rest of us trolls and losers and misfits and quiet noobs that dont want to get involved in toxic server politics run by large swaths of sociopathic control freaks with weird looking faces next to their names in the forum inzo. you know i love you guys tho
    Post edited by EE_Elephterion on
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.