EA Forums - Banner

Alternate account ideas

Replies

  • chertosha wrote: »
    But there will also now be a simple hack - i can send a bunch of my own alts into my competitor's dig lane, spawn close to front and hit each front-line forgotten base from each alt just once, and then the enemy that kills the base eventually gets 1/5 - 1/10 of the resources. This will spoil the game for everybody and only encourage alt account usage en masse rather than prevent it.


    the loot reduction based on multiple attackers would reset once the base is fully healed and if you send alts to front lines they would have to find holes to get there and thats already possible under relocate protection.
  • chertosha wrote: »
    I think the current patch is as close as it gets to halting most of the pre-hitting already. It does not pay off anywhere close to what it used to pay when you only finish a base off from main account. Right now, apart from maybe a couple of players with infinite time which get ahead only a little bit, alt usage makes basically no difference, gives very little advantage at high time cost. I played both styles and can almost keep up with the best and heaviest alt users - without alt help. It's really not much of a difference any more. Most of the difference between players still comes from skill and knowledge, not from some kind of abuse.

    ok man i might have to pick apart everything you said here because you are wrong and someone with a gold badge shouldnt have such a distorted view of the effects of recent patches for one thing. alts can do up to 15% LASTING damage to a target before loot reduction kicks in and usually thats all a multi abuser needs save some rt/cp on a target. otherwise alts can be used to remove hard targets completely and clear space saving main accounts cp by way of reducing distance between targets and this helps the ENTIRE alliance!!! alt usage makes all the difference in the world at the start where it is most beneficial to save and grow quickly and the difference between players with skill and heavy alt abuse is CLEAR AS DAY in wcs, dont discount all the other players that dont use alts just because you are ahead, you are not the only god player and there is no reason sanna or ganj should be that far ahead of anyone let alone you, who all benefitted from early server alt abuse.
  • chertosha wrote: »


    So the only way to do proper pvp is to share logins. And that is what every single serious alliance has done. There is always a group of core players that do pvp and have access to all accounts. That's just how this game works. If you restrict multiple accounts from one computer in some way, then pvp is dead forever, and so is the game.

    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight
  • chertosha wrote: »

    So the only way to do proper pvp is to share logins. And that is what every single serious alliance has done. There is always a group of core players that do pvp and have access to all accounts. That's just how this game works. If you restrict multiple accounts from one computer in some way, then pvp is dead forever, and so is the game.

    this is also against the clearly stated rules project, cant stand to lose a server even if it means they are the only ones left to play them cause everyone is on the same team lol
  • omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all
  • chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    ya actually one badge per server can fix that buddy how wrong you wanna be tonight keep talking
  • chadthurston
    437 posts Member
    edited January 24
    chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    agree to disagree but thanks for your input
    goodnight projekt/project
  • chertosha wrote: »
    But there will also now be a simple hack - i can send a bunch of my own alts into my competitor's dig lane, spawn close to front and hit each front-line forgotten base from each alt just once, and then the enemy that kills the base eventually gets 1/5 - 1/10 of the resources. This will spoil the game for everybody and only encourage alt account usage en masse rather than prevent it.


    the loot reduction based on multiple attackers would reset once the base is fully healed and if you send alts to front lines they would have to find holes to get there and thats already possible under relocate protection.

    To add to this, there is a base lock timer? I mean, there's systems in place to prevent base stealing/this kind of thing...
  • xxsly wrote: »
    chertosha wrote: »
    But there will also now be a simple hack - i can send a bunch of my own alts into my competitor's dig lane, spawn close to front and hit each front-line forgotten base from each alt just once, and then the enemy that kills the base eventually gets 1/5 - 1/10 of the resources. This will spoil the game for everybody and only encourage alt account usage en masse rather than prevent it.


    the loot reduction based on multiple attackers would reset once the base is fully healed and if you send alts to front lines they would have to find holes to get there and thats already possible under relocate protection.

    To add to this, there is a base lock timer? I mean, there's systems in place to prevent base stealing/this kind of thing...

    its easily possible to relocate an alt to enemy front lines and disrupt their dig lane, this can be done continuously (fml) by flooding their sector with relocated alts under protection and spam attacking all forward targets but the time it takes and usefulness of this practice is not worth it in high volume as it is akin to helping them dig but stealing kills is annoying and ive seen bruel do it in the past and it was easy only because they were not expecting it and got lazy and sloppy.
  • chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    I agree with Chertosha about the fact that at the start of the alts do not give a big advantage in terms of growth of the main account. I myself spent the first 2 weeks of the championship around the top 10-15. After that, yes. Plays the level of the team as a whole. At the expense of pvp he's also right. Exchange of account keys between players is the only adequate solution when waging war. And if they make a block - 1 network unit 1 account then pvp will come to an end.

  • Smild36 wrote: »
    chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    I agree with Chertosha about the fact that at the start of the alts do not give a big advantage in terms of growth of the main account. I myself spent the first 2 weeks of the championship around the top 10-15. After that, yes. Plays the level of the team as a whole. At the expense of pvp he's also right. Exchange of account keys between players is the only adequate solution when waging war. And if they make a block - 1 network unit 1 account then pvp will come to an end.

    alts give all the advantage in the world at the start and is the main reason project got so far ahead that early as the sectors were predug by alts up until levels 18-19 when the main accounts actually started shooting, you guys can try and argue with me all you want get the whole team in here to disagree with me and i will show you how in those first few days of alt abuse it actually saved you from wasting cp on small targets and gave you the advantage of distance and early poi to use 7 teams against absolutely nobody.
  • settle this in w28 then, dont use alts come with project and see how far ahead you get of everyone else then.
  • Smild36 wrote: »
    chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    I agree with Chertosha about the fact that at the start of the alts do not give a big advantage in terms of growth of the main account. I myself spent the first 2 weeks of the championship around the top 10-15. After that, yes. Plays the level of the team as a whole. At the expense of pvp he's also right. Exchange of account keys between players is the only adequate solution when waging war. And if they make a block - 1 network unit 1 account then pvp will come to an end.

    and if you cant stand to be destroyed in a war game enough to give your passwords out for someone to use your account and save you then you break rules and cheat that way too. pvp doesnt end just because you might lose btw and to be honest, pvp is always over in project servers before they begin because you project guys are too afraid to lose or have competition anywhere close to even so you recruited absolutely everyone that plays FA servers to join. look at yourselves before you say things like pvp will be over if project cant share account info and alts dont get a big advantage, what a joke.
  • alts give all the advantage at the start and after a while alts have less of an impact to be honest. since this is my last day here i dont mind arguing about it go ahead and ban me if things get heated. ive watched almost every server for ten years play out so nobody can tell me anything about this game i dont care if i dont play with people or win i see what happens and all servers are basically over in the first week with winners and medal order predetermined by the mass cooperating players. the forum started blowing up because people are having a hard time enjoying the game because there is no competitive environment to play in because of project players and projekt players in t53 wcs w28 fs17, its all the same bullshevik over and over. you guys are all on the same team every server most of you se many alts to get an advantage at the START of a server. this forum is about looking for ways to fix it. these players that win this way coming into thos forum and trying to derail the convo are just trying to keep secure their common path to victory. i say no, to hell with project and all you coward players that probably play chess with twice as many pieces to start. im so tired of not even being able to enjoy this game now because of you people. ive been here 3650 days and im done with this farce of a game. but i hope they stick it to you fake, cheating sheep nobody wants to play against and they shove you in your own servers so you can hold hands all the way to the middle and win everytime.
  • chadthurston
    437 posts Member
    edited January 24
    ok my bad you guys are right, nothing should change those 2-3 days you guys all get ahead of your competition to reach center dont actually happen in the first few daysthey happen during the dig when every player shoots one base per day but the larger players that use alts and cherry pick can shoot 2-3 easily and outgrow everyone, ya you guys are right what im saying isnt actually how it is...
    Post edited by chadthurston on
  • bye bye
  • JonnyDMT wrote: »
    bye bye
    what is this? another russian troll? why dont you guy go get everyone in project to come here and agree with each other so you can validate your opinions to each other some more

  • Smild36 wrote: »
    chertosha wrote: »
    omg i cant believe how blind you are here to the problems of pvp. the real issue is the horde mentality of the current player base there project everyone on the same team!!!!! holy man how dont you see that and the secondary problems are lockdowns and penalties for being destroyed. ok goodnight

    come on, look at the roster, i'm on it too :)

    the horde mentality is not a feature of the game, it's a feature of humans, no patch can fix that :)

    we've seen that before so many times, even in wcs 2015, all the top players gathered on one team, competition not showed up

    but sadly this topic you are raising is unrelated to what i was writing about, not at all

    I agree with Chertosha about the fact that at the start of the alts do not give a big advantage in terms of growth of the main account. I myself spent the first 2 weeks of the championship around the top 10-15. After that, yes. Plays the level of the team as a whole. At the expense of pvp he's also right. Exchange of account keys between players is the only adequate solution when waging war. And if they make a block - 1 network unit 1 account then pvp will come to an end.

    ive seen plenty of wars faught fairly between alliances at all times of the day and night with the advantages always going to the team who share logins.
  • chertosha
    147 posts Member
    edited January 24
    settle this in w28 then, dont use alts come with project and see how far ahead you get of everyone else then.

    Look, I'm telling you from experience. On wrath 27 (FA no morale, with project) I did exactly that experiment - started in same sector as everybody, used strictly 0 alts, not even layout search. Was still in top 5 all server and highest offense at fortress.

    Now the trick with starting in a different sector and relocating after a few days into main dig lane per se is a benefit in many ways: layouts, poi, easy bases, saving on cp. Every big team over the years, since tib 18 when we first came up with this trick, has used it. Schaffa on last wcs used it. With or without alts it helps. That's not really related to alts, and its available to everybody. That benefit washes away if you don't do things right in mid game.

    The only big benefit of alts was pre-hitting so that you can dig and one-shot 5-10 bases per day from main account. That is gone and unavailable with the patch. You can maybe save rt somewhat with what sanna and maly are doing, but you can't scale that up (i mean have many people do that), and last wcs saving lots of rt didn't help the coalition, it only weakened their main bases. So that washes away also if you don't do other important things right.

    pvp is always over in project servers before they begin because you project guys are too afraid to lose or have competition anywhere close to even so you recruited absolutely everyone that plays FA servers to join.

    not always. Just as recently as tib 44. Was a good fight and social distancing beat project, with minimal alt use.

    This wcs has no competition because two of the strongest players in the game, for personal or other reasons, all quite understandable, did not play, so the rest of the opposition could not organize without them. That is the real reason. Things will change.
  • chertosha wrote: »
    settle this in w28 then, dont use alts come with project and see how far ahead you get of everyone else then.

    Look, I'm telling you from experience. On wrath 27 (FA no morale, with project) I did exactly that experiment - started in same sector as everybody, used strictly 0 alts, not even layout search. Was still in top 5 all server and highest offense at fortress.

    Now the trick with starting in a different sector and relocating after a few days into main dig lane per se is a benefit in many ways: layouts, poi, easy bases, saving on cp. Every big team over the years, since tib 18 when we first came up with this trick, has used it. Schaffa on last wcs used it. With or without alts it helps. That's not really related to alts, and its available to everybody. That benefit washes away if you don't do things right in mid game.

    The only big benefit of alts was pre-hitting so that you can dig and one-shot 5-10 bases per day from main account. That is gone and unavailable with the patch. You can maybe save rt somewhat with what sanna and maly are doing, but you can't scale that up (i mean have many people do that), and last wcs saving lots of rt didn't help the coalition, it only weakened their main bases. So that washes away also if you don't do other important things right.

    i was on wrath 27 too buddy i saw what happened anyone can be the best with proper support from the team, good for you. i know the tricks to everything bro i know all abut relocating deep with protection bubble. this trick is older than your account is bud ok dont you try to tell me anything like i dont know it already here, and you just proved my point about all the advantage happens at the start from using alts because you pointed out clearing space first and the midle game mitigates and early advantage except for distance and thats where it comes in at the end, that distance gained early translates all the way through the game despite team cohesion and player skill. most players in competitive teams can kill one base per day on FA servers where the problem of alt abuse truly is. and you know what lets just leave infamous papita completely out of this conversation like i dont already know exactly what each and everyone of you do. because i do i watched and seen everything.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.