EA Forums - Banner

Teamwork

The split share cap in this game destroyed all teamwork on hitting bases, now everyone is like vultures looking for solo bases to kill (cherry)

it is meant to be called ALLIANCES which means teamwork, why don't you just delete the alliances and turn it into a solo player game? no point in playing in teams if we get deducted for actually helping each other! even with the split share on bases we still have not abolished the use of alts so you might as well put it back to how it was!

Will this game ever be player friendly? everything EA has done to the game has chipped away at it and is killing it off slowly!

Even in times of war, teams just don't stand together and fight anymore, players just leave straight away and what makes it worse is that they join the enemy! put the game back to normal like it was a few years back!

No matter what you do players will always find a way around the rules, i just want it back to how it was when players actually didn't mind helping out a fellow team mate on a base, now nobody really wants to help because nothing is gained for them! this whole thing where you have to empty the entire base of its loot before you kill it is absolutely stupid and it is a massive drain on CP of which we have to pay for!

this will fall on deaf ears i am sure but i just wanted to put this out there

Replies

• Kinshasa551
    159 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    you´re right about the "teamwork" - but thats only one of many topics that have made this game unplayable. But nobody from EA/Envison cares about that.

EA is seriously asking for 35 Euro/Dollar for funds -> and it looks like there are less but still enough guys who pay that 35-150Euro/Dollar for each server. For a browsergame without any support. Unbelievable.

And Envison? They have asked us about changes for month. At the same time they are telling us that nobody is really working on that game. Changes? See the last update - its only about small details. What a **** show. They don´t care at all about the players. They will run that game as long as there is a small profit with that game. Thats it.

Post edited by Kinshasa551 on
  • NBKwarrior wrote: »
    The split share cap in this game destroyed all teamwork on hitting bases, now everyone is like vultures looking for solo bases to kill (cherry)

it is meant to be called ALLIANCES which means teamwork, why don't you just delete the alliances and turn it into a solo player game? no point in playing in teams if we get deducted for actually helping each other! even with the split share on bases we still have not abolished the use of alts so you might as well put it back to how it was!

Will this game ever be player friendly? everything EA has done to the game has chipped away at it and is killing it off slowly!

Even in times of war, teams just don't stand together and fight anymore, players just leave straight away and what makes it worse is that they join the enemy! put the game back to normal like it was a few years back!

No matter what you do players will always find a way around the rules, i just want it back to how it was when players actually didn't mind helping out a fellow team mate on a base, now nobody really wants to help because nothing is gained for them! this whole thing where you have to empty the entire base of its loot before you kill it is absolutely stupid and it is a massive drain on CP of which we have to pay for!

this will fall on deaf ears i am sure but i just wanted to put this out there

ya i agree its should be called tiberium alliance instead of alliances since there is only one real alliance left in FA worlds and the rest of the servers are full of people trying to ally with the top teams, those FA people even like to pretend they arent on the same team by having different names but theres no pvp going on at all and the 'race' to center is more about just going through the motions al over again and is clearly just for show. im willing to bet all the biggest accounts from every other alliance will be invited to the first fort hit as well, debunking the whole project disbanding nonsens and now world chats are mostly dead because theres nothing but ignorance, excuses and smart **** remarks coming from those people not to mention they took over the entire communication format for themselves and moved it to discord. way to go devs why dont you just give them rites to copy this game and they can save themselves money by just giving themselves funds, oh wait thats what the wcs is for now.
  • Uub666
    36 posts Member

I think the game is dead. The best players quit a long time ago and the rest will follow. The worlds are just boring and the worlds where Project plays don't even need to be started or everyone would have to start with 10 alts. It used to be such a great game, but those times are over and won't come back, the developers made sure of that
  • Guys i know it’s hard to quit that game because it was a good one for a long time. Some players are still hoping for changes but it will not happen!

i´m bored of talking about PVP (not existing), moderators (not honest at all about the game), Project (still existing + lying + talking b u l l ****), Funds (ridiculous 💴), Teamplay (killed by all the Updates) and so on.

I agree -> that game is dead / unplayable any longer. You have to accept it.
  • The developers will save this if they solve the problem with alts and return the concept of fair play to the game. To those who complain about the lack of PVP, I will answer. There is no PVP in the game because the alliances that get the advantage at the beginning of the game get such an advantage by the end that it makes no sense to fight with them at all. In this game, PVP is determined by the top 30 players on the server. And if by the end of the game there are 20+ players in the top 30 players of one alliance, what kind of PVP can we talk about.
  • Guys you can't get everything you wish for not even Santa will deliver all your dreams so stop asking EA/CnC to deliver what they quite simply can't and won't give you.

Its an old game new investment just ain't worth it.

Make your own game. CnC still has lots to offer even if badges will be dominated by the few alliances.

If you are good enough then build a team and conquer the middle, grab your own first badge.

I know i am not good enough to build such a team to win middle so my team plays for the fun it enjoys.

The team i play in Loves PvP so we made the choice and made the decision that no team will tell us how to play our game we pay to play our own games so will not sit in a list and wait to be told when we can badge.

We might never badge but really we don't care because our goal is different from most our PvP score is what we enjoy to see the most ;-) https://prnt.sc/x5avvmJHc3h7 for us number one in PvP on a server is our badge.

We have many friends on Tib50 which makes this possible, and there is no sign of our fun slowing down so 10,000 was our initial goal now we push forwards for more kills ;-) We battle against the biggest guys on the server and sometimes even send them running away. For some it might look like we are being bullied LOL for me i see it that we are the ones that might be bullying the big guys hehehe even though our enemies are sometimes 4-5 times bigger than us they still fall.

So if CnC can't give you all that you desire in your day to day gaming then maybe its time you spent your money elsewhere because believe it or not but EA have already told us that there will not be any change ;-)

Clown
  • First I agree with NB Warrior, This is suppose to be a Game of Alliances, and Each Alliance members Backing each other.
    And what CHAD says about Project
    In ANY GAME where players work as a Group you will Find the Better Players will Group together and play as one.
    As for Project, you will always get this group playing together you can call it what you like Project/TTD/Fred's army. any name you like. You can put Spots on a Tiger But its still a Tiger. But as I said its only natural the good plays stick together.
    CLOWN is right in many ways. and PvP is his game and not Badging.
    Now I'm 99% sure the Devs let alone EA take any notice of what the Players want. all they want the Players to do is SPEND. it pays there Wages and the EA Share Owners. with the Diminishing Profits from the Game.

The Excuse of Alt Accounts and PVP of pre hitting a base and main account killing is a Poor excuse for changing the Resource Pay out when 2 or more Bases hit the same Target.
    I think the True Reason is to encourage you to Buy more CP, and Repair time so it comes down to a single Base getting enough CP and Repair in Stock to attack on its own.