EA Forums - Banner

CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK - Browser Links - Updates

Replies

• gamerdruid wrote: »
    I didn't understand. What do you mean with "with extensions and scripts enabled"?
    With Extensions installed and in use. With Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey installed and in use for scripts.

Windows10S where installation of anything not in M$ store was impossibly difficult or simply impossible. (I gave up on that and managed to persuade the friend that the change to Windows 10 was worth it!)

Well yes if we are talking about my script extension it works just like Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey with the possibility to select and enable CNCTA scripts in the collection.. it works along side with Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey. The only problem here could be loading a script double in both extension (this will probably cause the script not to work). That said Windows10S is surely not a good choose for people playing around with scripts but in any case, as it works with Edge browser, my extension should be available normally (not verified).
  • Anyway Statistics are starting to populate. I really hope more people will enable this feature in the pack so i can remove or disabled obsolete scripts in next versions. Thanks to all that are partecipating.

nvnglji2oc8n.png
  • updated on 05/15/2022 - version 1.6.x (22.2 PATCH FIX)
  • Just a note there are some bug in some scripts updated... next release is already ongoing

Version 1.6.1
    >Update Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner AIO 1.9.2
    >Sync Maelstrom Basescanner Basic code
    >Update TA_Shockr_Tools_Basescanner_Mailversion_reMod 2.9
    >Update TA_MovableMenuOverlay 1.0.8
    >Removed TA_Maelstrom_ADDON_Basescanner_Infected_Camps
    >Removed TA_Maelstrom_ADDON_Basescanner_CNCOPTplus

as i said i will remove 2 of 4 Maelstrom_ADDON_Basescanner also because now AIO has the feature to disable growrate and speed up like basic... other two ones are obsolete and included in AIO
  • Updated on 05/24/2022

Version 1.6.1
    >Bugfixes for previous release
    >Update TA_TACS 3.77
    >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 22.05.18
    >Update Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner AIO 1.9.2
    >Update TA_POIs_Analyser 2.0.8
    >Sync Maelstrom Basescanner Basic code
    >Update TA_Shockr_Tools_Basescanner_Mailversion_reMod 2.9
    >Update TA_MovableMenuOverlay 1.0.8
    >Update TA_MHTools_Available_Loot_Summary_Info 1.8.3.7
    >Update TA_Warchief_Upgrade_Base_Defense_Army 22.05.18
    >Removed TA_Maelstrom_ADDON_Basescanner_Infected_Camps
    >Removed TA_Maelstrom_ADDON_Basescanner_CNCOPTplus
  • Finally all platform have v1.6.1 available as update. Cheers.
  • Anyway Statistics are starting to populate. I really hope more people will enable this feature in the pack so i can remove or disabled obsolete scripts in next versions. Thanks to all that are partecipating.

nvnglji2oc8n.png

Enabled
  • gamerdruid
    4760 posts Moderator
    Agreed, not everyone is a computer wizard however if they join an alliance there are usually plenty of people willing to help and guide them to install scripts and will probably offer a few opinions on the 'best' ones to use.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • Updated on 21/09/2022
    Version 1.6.2
    >Server Patch 22.3 Hotfix
    >Update TA_infernal_wrapper 1.48
    >Update TA_Info_Sticker 1.14
    >Update TA_Info_Sticker_SUPERCOMPACT 1.14
    >Update TA_MovableMenuOverlay 1.0.9
    >Update Maelstrom ADDON Basescanner AIO 1.9.4
    >Update TA_Count_Forgotten_Bases_Range 1.1.4
    >Update TA_Real_POI_Bonus 1.0.4
    >Update TA_Report_Stats 0.5.5
    >Update TA_MaelstromTools_Dev_Mod_MCV 0.1.5.2
    >Update TA_CityMoveInfoExtend 22.07.24
    >Update TA_TACS 3.79
    >Update TA_Tiberium_Alliances_Battle_Simulator_V2 22.07.20
    >Update TA_Auto_Repair 1.0.4
    >Update TA_Zoom 1.0.5
    >Update TA_MHTools_Available_Loot_Summary_Info 1.8.3.8
    >Update TA_POIs_Analyser 2.0.9
    >Update TA_ADDON_City_Online_Status_Colorer_SC 0.7.5
    >Update TA_BaseShare 22.07.22
    >Update TA_TheMovement 1.0.7
    >Update TA_Wavy 0.5.8
    >Removed TA_Multissesion_MOD
  • Hi all. Unfortunately i missed the DAY ONE (i had bad time so i did not see the post for the patch going in production line). Anyway i just published new version of CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK Version 1.6.2 for all supported browser stores, As you know Google, Microsoft and Opera take some days to review the code before it can go public. For Firefox the update is already available (they trust in me). Sorry for the delay but this can make you understand how difficult is to help you all out. Still trying to do that.

Please contact me if you find any problems with new extension or updated scripts. I learned that "the job" never ends. Peace and love.
  • You do a great job and it is much appreciated by many, including the developers of the game.
    I am not an employee of EA/Envision. The views expressed are my own!
  • gamerdruid wrote: »
    You do a great job and it is much appreciated by many, including the developers of the game.

Many thanks friend!

Good news! New extension version is updated on all platform! (it is a time record afaik)
  • Updated the first post with a section regarding potential future development of the extensions
  • Everything working again for me, thanks so much for sorting so quick. Massively appreciated.
  • Naritim wrote: »
    Everything working again for me, thanks so much for sorting so quick. Massively appreciated.

Thanks. Someone is reporting errors on TABS on simulation. Please report to me if you find errors in console (F12)
  • New 1.6.3 version is quite ready to be sent on review. It includes a fix for an issue that affects only Opera users, a script update and a library update.

Version 1.6.3
    >Update TA_infernal_wrapper 1.51
    >Update TA_leoStats 2022.09.24
    >Update jquery-ui

Let me know if you encounter any last minute issues.
    (apart from Chrome eventually crashing due to out of memory error - see https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/276593/chrome-not-enough-memory-to-open-this-page#latest)
  • CnCTA SoO SCRIPT PACK version 1.6.3 published for review.
  • TSGXobile wrote: »
    Btw, can anyone point me to how I can interact with the APIs of EA? How does the TACS script do it? Am I right to say if I run a javascript in the game, i can access ClientLib which is the wrapper for all the APIs? If yes, may I know if there are any documentations for ClientLib?

There is no documentation. Download the game source, and do some investigation. You can also look at other people's scripts.
  • Trampsz
    11 posts Member
    edited November 21
    Trampsz wrote: »
    Hi all
    I'm using the Wavy script (in the SoO pack) Wavy 0.5.5
    You have probably noticed for some time now it calculates the "bases in range" incorrectly.
    As you can see from the screenshot, the rectangles show all the bases in my range that I can attack - 17 in total, but Wavy counts only 14.
    https://prnt.sc/uxpzrs
    It's been an issue that i have lived with for a long time but I just wondered if anyone had developed a fix?
    Thanks
    Tramps

PS I do have another script active that shows the correct bases in range when you simulate a move (perhaps its "the movement" script), but this only shows the number of bases at a simulated location and not when you simply click on your current position.

Sorry for the long delay in coming back to this series of posts on this subject @o0netquik0o thanks for all your input, I didn't get any notifications so was unaware there was any replies.
    I think the recent reply specifically posted by @Chertosa (thank you!) in this separate link finally answered this question for me. https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/275439/wavy
    Essentially it seems the FG can only attack a radius of 10 fields whereas a player base can attack 10.5 fields. Therefore as Wavy relates to FG attacking a player base (ie the number of FG attack waves we can expect) then it should be calculated using 10 fields.
    I have a suspicion that Wavy in the SOO pack may still be calculating wrong as in a recent gameplay, according to Wavy I was in a 2 wave area (20+ bases) but I only received 1 attack, so perhaps it is using 10.5 fields in the formula instead of 10.
  • Trampsz wrote: »
    Trampsz wrote: »
    Hi all
    I'm using the Wavy script (in the SoO pack) Wavy 0.5.5
    You have probably noticed for some time now it calculates the "bases in range" incorrectly.
    As you can see from the screenshot, the rectangles show all the bases in my range that I can attack - 17 in total, but Wavy counts only 14.
    https://prnt.sc/uxpzrs
    It's been an issue that i have lived with for a long time but I just wondered if anyone had developed a fix?
    Thanks
    Tramps

PS I do have another script active that shows the correct bases in range when you simulate a move (perhaps its "the movement" script), but this only shows the number of bases at a simulated location and not when you simply click on your current position.

Sorry for the long delay in coming back to this series of posts on this subject @o0netquik0o thanks for all your input, I didn't get any notifications so was unaware there was any replies.
    I think the recent reply specifically posted by @Chertosa (thank you!) in this separate link finally answered this question for me. https://forums.ea.com/en/commandandconquer/discussion/275439/wavy
    Essentially it seems the FG can only attack a radius of 10 fields whereas a player base can attack 10.5 fields. Therefore as Wavy relates to FG attacking a player base (ie the number of FG attack waves we can expect) then it should be calculated using 10 fields.
    I have a suspicion that Wavy in the SOO pack may still be calculating wrong as in a recent gameplay, according to Wavy I was in a 2 wave area (20+ bases) but I only received 1 attack, so perhaps it is using 10.5 fields in the formula instead of 10.

It is. Was updated two versions ago to use the player distance instead of 10.