Tullysama New member
- Last Active
Found the culprit. As I am using SoO script pack, there were several external scripts being used, so, I disabled them all, and slowly built back up, until I found the bug, then only installed that script to be sure. It was Tiberium Alliances Attack Range 2.2 that caused the issue, at least for me.
yep, the bases were within range, both were able to move, and not on hub terminals. I figure it must be external scripts - I will try deactivating (I use SoO) and see what happens. One of our other guys on Tib 42 tried it and it worked for them, so we just have to work through and find out what is stopping it