EA Forums - Banner

Detroit Lions Roster and Ratings Discussion.

NatureBoy2323
3704 posts Game Changer
Discuss the Lions roster and ratings in this thread.

Replies

• dayo480
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Lions are missing a few players that are on active roster. Tion Green is one and Jamal Agnew is another. Also, what isn't Taylor Decker or Sam Martin injured? Is that beyond what the Madden team is capable of, since they are only hurt for a short period of time?
  • Why is jake rudock such a low overall
  • Can you give us injury free updated rosters...
    I like to edit my rosters completely before starting a franchise mode... but the way you put players on IR locks them on there team and there not even available when u do the play now mode... I just want updated rosters with no injuries even if it's giving us a choice where we pick between rosters with injuries that are updated and rosters without injuries that are updated... please and thank you...
  • Can you give us injury free updated rosters...
    I like to edit my rosters completely before starting a franchise mode... but the way you put players on IR locks them on there team and there not even available when u do the play now mode... I just want updated rosters with no injuries even if it's giving us a choice where we pick between rosters with injuries that are updated and rosters without injuries that are updated... please and thank you...

Turn off the pre-existing injuries
  • If you start a season you can turn off pre-existing injuries but you can't in regular exhibition mode...
  • In a regular exhibition game, if you pause and go to depth chart you are able to sub any player in. It will show that they are injured but if you put them in the 1. slot they will be in. If you try to quick sub them from the play call screen, they won't sub in.