EA Forums - Banner

Defensive Lineman Engaged

So I created this all-universe, 99-across-the-board DE (Reggie White.) I'm kind of noticing that it is pointless creating all-universe defensive players because they still move like anyone else.

Reggie has no spin move... the spin move seems to be more of a pirouette... he just spins in a circle and ends up in the same spot. No sort of shed block move.

Oh yeah, and I play on simulation mode when "players tend to play to their ratings"

Replies

• SamKinisonIsGOD
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I found a "simulation" slider/settings set on another site that I started using before my 2nd CFM season and I'm having the most fun I've ever had with Madden.

It uses All-Madden as a base but with the adjustments I can hardly tell. Players feel more like themselves, games feel more like games with the penalties actually effecting drives, players are subbing in/out on a realistic pace, XP is tweaked for a more realistic sense of progression and the stats resemble an NFL game as opposed to an arcade game (given you play an honest game).

I'm far from a Madden expert and just play to have fun. I'm having some SERIOUS fun.

I PM'd you all the settings I'm using and I hope you start to enjoy this years Madden as much as I am. You know better than any how critical I've been of the series over the years.
  • Thanks!
  • jjdwyer30
    164 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I agree, the sliders are a big reason why you are having problems. Check out Flazko’s Madden 18 sliders! This guy is really good!
  • I found a "simulation" slider/settings set on another site that I started using before my 2nd CFM season and I'm having the most fun I've ever had with Madden.

It uses All-Madden as a base but with the adjustments I can hardly tell. Players feel more like themselves, games feel more like games with the penalties actually effecting drives, players are subbing in/out on a realistic pace, XP is tweaked for a more realistic sense of progression and the stats resemble an NFL game as opposed to an arcade game (given you play an honest game).

I'm far from a Madden expert and just play to have fun. I'm having some SERIOUS fun.

I PM'd you all the settings I'm using and I hope you start to enjoy this years Madden as much as I am. You know better than any how critical I've been of the series over the years.

Until they do a full reboot to franchise mode I'm just going to keep passing on the yearly Madden roster update. Just too many issues to deal with and slider hunting just doesn't cut it for an old school playa like myself.